These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

FATAL Warfare is recruiting active EU/US pilots for Amarr FW pvp

First post
Author
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-11-05 09:48:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Gunship
Hello Pilot,

We have just started and we are looking for like minded pilots to join us!

Arrow Are you a new pilot looking for the most exciting way to enjoy eve and want to learn pvp?
Arrow Getting tired of defending POS'es and hauling stuff to and from empire?
Arrow Tired of having to do 50 jumps to get some pvp action?
Arrow Are you an old veteran who have spent too many hours waiting for the Titan taxi?

...Then you really need to consider faction warfare as a fun alternative Big smile

Our aim is to create a medium sized Corporation with mature members working in the same time zone. We will do that by hiring pilots that are similar to us.

We are looking for the 20-120 year old that has a passion for eve and pvp. So yes, a certain level of maturity, courtesy and common sense goes a long way for friendly banter on teamspeak when having fun. This also allows for silence, concentration and intelligent reporting when engaged in pvp.

We like a bit of a challenge and in the Fraction Warfare we belong to the Amarr Empire. If you are new to eve, this is just a standings issue and you won’t have a problem joining. To understand more about Faction Warfare a bit of forum, Wiki and Google search will get you a long way, but in short it allow for PvP in smaller ships than what you would typically would find in 0.0 space. Taking Amarr objectives also earns you LP (loyalty points) that can earn you isk along side your pvp efforts. Best of both worlds, well apart from the pirate scum and opfor thats trying to kill you at every jump, but hey there got to be a bit of a challenge right?

We are all mature people, who have a “real life’” and real commitments, that’s why we don’t expect you to be online every hour of every day, however in order for this to work we need some guidelines to not make it a waste of time or get a flood of alts. This is good for us as well as you!

Requirements:
No requirements for how long you have played the game or what skills your character have. The pilot, that's you, is far more important.
We expect you to show up minimum 3 days a week and be active for 2 hours in our core time (8-10pm UK, 21:00-23:00 EU). Corp operations start 20:00 eve time and last typically 2 hours.
We require you are on teamspeak when you are logged on in the core hours, outside of the core hours it’s ok not to be on TS. This is so we can ensure we can go on corp operations together and it also helps to eliminate spying.
English is the Corp language, so we expect that you use this so all can understand you.
You will need to provide your limited API key for a check. Don’t worry if you don’t know what that is we can help with that, it is just allowing us to see all your characters on your account so we better can make sure you are who you say you are.
Most important is for us to have a good Q&A on our teamspeak server for us to talk over if we are a good fit for each other.

So what kind of CEO am I?
Well I used to play almost 24/7 once doing all the 0.0 stuff all the way back to 2003. I did my time mining and mission running when eve was young (so was I) and after 6 months in the game the corp “NGRU” moved to Curse (CA Alliance) where I became involved in FC’ing and also looking after the “ship replacement” insurance system we had in place. Eventually I created my own Corp “FATAL Revelations”, part of LV and then the Alliance “FATAL Alliance”. When a major RL event happened I had to give it up and close it down, but at it’s best we build 2 outposts, had 500+ members in the corporation and over 1200 in the Alliance. It was a great time. I have also done my time in the BoB and IT Alliances, so I have tried and bit of everything.

What do I want from this Corp, why make it?
I want the fun of PvP without the hassle of having to manage an array of POS and hauling stuff all over eve. More PvP fun, less logistics.
I don't want a corp with members in a TZ I never see or speak to, that’s why the requirements to when we do core operations are important.
It looks to me that CCP is putting a bit of effort into the FW to make it a pvp experience where you also can earn a little isk on the side.
I have two RL friends that I want to get up and running in eve and I want to make eve fun and exciting for them.
A combination of FW and other activities like a bit of security (pve) mission running to get new players trained up will be what we do in the start.

Update: We have quite a few members that play in both EU and US TZ, so we have now opened for US players to join us as well.

Interested and want to know more?
If yes, then please contact me in game. If I’m not online please send me an eve-mail and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

If no, then thank you for reading, spread the word and if you got time to hit reply and bump this thread, that would be highly appreciated.

Kill Board

In-game chat channel = FAWAR (best place to go if you want to join us quickly)

Corp Website (You can also register here).
Guddah
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-11-05 16:05:23 UTC
im interested give me a shout Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-11-05 16:41:31 UTC
Guddah wrote:
im interested give me a shout Big smile

Will do later this evening Cool
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-11-05 23:25:24 UTC
Good news,

Guddah joined us Big smile and 2 old friends are coming too Big smile

Pleanty of spaces left, lets build an Amarr FW fleet they will fear, join us today Cool
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-11-06 15:29:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Gunship
Still looking for new members Cool
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#6 - 2012-11-07 09:06:28 UTC
Come help start a new corp!
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#7 - 2012-11-08 12:10:53 UTC
We now have 7 active members, come join us Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-11-09 11:28:22 UTC
We are still looking for new members Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-11-10 22:16:34 UTC
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#10 - 2012-11-11 12:55:36 UTC
Fun fighting last night , looking forward to 20:00 eve time for more pvp Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-11-11 19:26:59 UTC
Was asked, so just for reference our tax is 0.0%, use your isk on your pvp ships not us Blink
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-11-12 09:07:05 UTC
Had fun last night, we now have daily pvp ops starting 20:00 eve time, just right for the mature Amarr PVP'er

Come make a difference!
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-11-13 01:11:42 UTC
Come join us and have some fun Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#14 - 2012-11-13 21:43:01 UTC
Another joined today, come join the daily op Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-11-14 09:33:03 UTC
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-11-15 11:44:17 UTC
Come join us for daily fun Big smile
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-11-16 09:08:19 UTC
looking for more pilots to join us!
Ur235
Appetite 4 Destruction
Appetite 4 Destruction.
#18 - 2012-11-16 10:54:14 UTC
Could be interested, Ive been looking to get out of 0.0 recently and FW is something I have never really tried will talk to you tonight if your on :)

hmm

Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-11-16 12:33:56 UTC
Ur235 wrote:
Could be interested, Ive been looking to get out of 0.0 recently and FW is something I have never really tried will talk to you tonight if your on :)

Sounds great, will be online from 20:00 eve. ill give you a ping when I get on.
Gunship
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-11-17 17:01:43 UTC
Two old friends joined yesterday, still looking for more members to join us Big smile
123Next pageLast page