These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Test alliance now also in a perma war

Author
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#1 - 2012-11-05 19:58:42 UTC
Seems as if they had to give the Goons moral support by accepting a 1 man corp back into the alliance.

Now they are also trapped.

Fun is to be had in High sec.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#2 - 2012-11-05 20:00:19 UTC
I'm sure this one thing will end TEST Shocked

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#3 - 2012-11-05 20:40:39 UTC
It could be an annoyance. The problem... If my corp wishes to join test, makes it through the trial process, the corp can only join TEST, and then ne unable to join another alliance until the mechanic is fixed, assuming a fix corrects this issue. I was in a nul corp that went Atlas, Fail, TEST friends, TEST. If they felt TEST was not a fair deal or wished to reform Atlas, they would have to form a new corp.

I'm not saying this will kill TEST, but it can be a minor hindrance. Additionally, it may burn a few members of TEST. The get out of buddy-buddy with Goons, are forced once again to help, then get burned. It could make some bitter.

Of course it could also be a part of Goon meta strategy to help spread wars hoping to force ccp to do something to fix the issue.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#4 - 2012-11-05 20:54:10 UTC
So why do you thing TEST is 'trapped' in dec shield ? They are just in mutual war with us and 8 others as far as I can see.

[sarcasm mode on] We will accept their surrender offer, for the right price. [sarcasm mode off] Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#5 - 2012-11-05 20:56:06 UTC
It can't be Goons as the war was a one man corp who used to be in Test who joined Dec Shield and then went back to Test. Manifest destiny was already at war with that corp hence Test getting pulled into the mire by Manifest Destiny. As soon as he joined Test Manifest destiny declared war on them as the mechanic is so screwed.
Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#6 - 2012-11-05 20:56:50 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
So why do you thing TEST is 'trapped' in dec shield ? They are just in mutual war with us and 8 others as far as I can see.

[sarcasm mode on] We will accept their surrender offer, for the right price. [sarcasm mode off] Twisted

Mutual war says they are trapped.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#7 - 2012-11-05 21:05:50 UTC
Mutual wars says nothing, unless they are the aggressors Blink In this case they are the defenders.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#8 - 2012-11-05 23:05:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Tah'ris Khlador
I haven't logged in yet today, but if TEST acquired a corporation from Dec Shield then they aren't trapped. They just get free wars for a week, assuming all the mutuals were/are turned off. Now if TEST decced someone and they joined dec shield, then yes, they're trapped.

I prefer the former situation, because that means I can shoot test for a while and it cost us 0 isk to do it.

EDIT: Damn it, they selectively unmutualed with the corp that joined TEST prehand and let that expire so I don't get to shoot them. Sad panda.

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#9 - 2012-11-06 01:03:07 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:

EDIT: Damn it, they selectively unmutualed with the corp that joined TEST prehand and let that expire so I don't get to shoot them. Sad panda.

Um... Using unmutualed in a sentence makes many English teachers sad panda as well. Sad
Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#10 - 2012-11-06 02:27:46 UTC
Now you're just being unmutual........time for re-education, Number 438.....Bear

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#11 - 2012-11-06 02:32:36 UTC
Hi sec is gonna be blobbed with Drakes!

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

EI Digin
irc.zulusquad.org
#12 - 2012-11-06 04:22:05 UTC
who cares
Not Xolve
Doomheim
#13 - 2012-11-06 06:33:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Not Xolve
What exactly does Manifest Destiny plan to do that will have any impact on any nullsec entity? So far all we have seen is docking and running away while scoring fewer kills than the Gurista NPCs in Deklein.

FREE XOLVE 2012

Miko Jin
HELVEGEN
#14 - 2012-11-06 07:08:10 UTC
Not Xolve wrote:
What exactly does Manifest Destiny plan to do that will have any impact on any nullsec entity? So far all we have seen is docking and running away while scoring fewer kills than the Gurista NPCs in Deklein.

I have no idea what they have planned.
I was just pointing out to everybody that Test are also now involved.

Typical goon trying to troll, But wait I hear Test are shooting Goons can this be true?
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#15 - 2012-11-06 07:31:21 UTC
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:

Um... Using unmutualed in a sentence makes many English teachers sad panda as well. Sad

Watch out, the grammar police have found C&P. We're all doomed! I mean, Jesus, you knew what I was saying. That certainly wasn't as bad as all the players who don't understand the difference between "lose" and "loose."

They removed the mutual status on us and let the war expire prior to joining TEST, thereby retaining only the wars they opted to keep. Satisfied?

Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#16 - 2012-11-06 12:49:18 UTC
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:
Lady Ayeipsia wrote:
Tah'ris Khlador wrote:

Watch out, the grammar police have found C&P. We're all doomed! I mean, Jesus, you knew what I was saying. That certainly wasn't as bad as all the players who don't understand the difference between "lose" and "loose."

They removed the mutual status on us and let the war expire prior to joining TEST, thereby retaining only the wars they opted to keep. Satisfied?

Yes. I am now satisfied.
Kainotomiu Ronuken
koahisquad
#17 - 2012-11-06 20:18:22 UTC
Miko Jin wrote:
Typical goon trying to troll, But wait I hear Test are shooting Goons can this be true?

Completely true. We have reset Goons.
NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#18 - 2012-11-06 21:18:00 UTC
Unmutualed, what a perfectly cromulent word.
I think I will have a letterhead made of it for when I break up with some one.
Unmutualed
Kamenev Drang
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#19 - 2012-11-07 02:56:25 UTC
Declaring war on one of the largest alliance in the games. Wise life choices.
Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#20 - 2012-11-07 15:05:09 UTC
Kamenev Drang wrote:
Declaring war on one of the largest alliance in the games. Wise life choices.

"We're surrounded!"

"Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"

But seriously, guerrilla warfare is fun.

12Next page