These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

Heed the call of the Sani Sabik!

Author
Asias Urazmie
Blood Raiders
Blood Raider Covenant
#1 - 2012-11-05 16:49:01 UTC
For too long the name of the one true faith has been defiled.

Used as a fashion accessory, its message and purpose has been diluted into popular culture by those hungry for attention, and those with the need to appear controversial.

The disciples of bloody Omir have returned to set right that which has been done wrong.

To re-educate those whom have used the name of our faith in vain, and to destroy those who would dare to oppose the will of Sarikusa.

We return in the wake of news that tells us of fresh opportunities, exciting new times, and glorious devestation that will provide fresh harvest.

We trust that those of you whom are faithful will join us, soon, very soon, when we embark on what will undoubtedly be an enlightening journey.

You can reach us at the mailing list "Sani Sabik Supporters".

Bloody Omir ran away,
Hiding from the light of day.

Made a base out in the night,
Far far from the Empire's might.

Holders think they all are safe,
Protected by Sarum's grace.

Silly people, they should know...
You shall reap just what you sow.

Bloody Omir's coming back,
Monsters from the endless black.

Wading through a crimson flood,
Omir's come to drink your blood.

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-11-05 16:55:44 UTC
Hail, Sister!

Omir's time is over, but let us see what awaits us, yes?

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-11-05 17:02:35 UTC
GLORY TO THE COVENANT!

It is good to see more of the faithful using the IGS

Bloody Omir's coming back Monsters from the endless black Wading through a crimson flood Omir's come to drink your blood

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#4 - 2012-11-05 17:24:32 UTC
The True Slave Foundations are watching. Let's see what you do. We certainly aren't on the same page on all issues, but Omir has always given The Nation a fair shake.

If you need any help against the Amarr, please do not hesitate to let us know. On that, at least, we are entirely willing and able to help.
von Khan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-11-05 17:58:33 UTC
Sani Sabik has no substance of its own, but is only the defect, excess, perversion, and corruption of that which has.

von Khan

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#6 - 2012-11-05 18:02:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Silas Vitalia
von Khan wrote:
Sani Sabik has no substance of its own, but is only the defect, excess, perversion, and corruption of that which has.

Shut your heathen mouth and show respect to your betters, welp.

You'll burn, and you'll bleed, just like all the others.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Aldrith Shutaq
Atash e Sarum Vanguard
#7 - 2012-11-05 18:16:21 UTC
A gathering of witches only makes them easier to burn.

Aldrith Ter'neth Shutaq Newelle

Fleet Captain of the Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Lord Consort of Lady Mitara Newelle, Champion of House Sarum and Holder of Damnidios Para'nashu

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-11-05 18:19:40 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:

Perhaps you should use this opportunity to repent your choice to oppose Omir and his most holy Covenant, Sister?

Bloody Omir's coming back Monsters from the endless black Wading through a crimson flood Omir's come to drink your blood

Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
#9 - 2012-11-05 18:20:16 UTC
Well, I'm replacing all my blood with the synthetic stuff. It looks like milk, and I doubt the blooders would risk being renamed the Milk Raiders.
Andreus Ixiris
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#10 - 2012-11-05 19:02:22 UTC
This should be interesting.

Andreus Ixiris > A Civire without a chin is barely a Civire at all.

Pieter Tuulinen > He'd be Civirely disadvantaged, Andreus.

Andreus Ixiris > ...

Andreus Ixiris > This is why we're at war.

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#11 - 2012-11-05 19:03:40 UTC
Khazarn Areth wrote:

Perhaps you should use this opportunity to repent your choice to oppose Omir and his most holy Covenant, Sister?

I kneel to no one... but that does not mean differences can not be set aside for mutual gain.

I have spoken with Sister Urazmie on the matter and the details will not be discussed publicly.

Let it be known for now that Omir's sect has my support in bringing pain to others, and beautiful music we shall make together.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#12 - 2012-11-05 19:16:22 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Khazarn Areth wrote:

I kneel to no one... but that does not mean differences can not be set aside for mutual gain.

I have spoken with Sister Urazmie on the matter and the details will not be discussed publicly.

Let it be known for now that Omir's sect has my support in bringing pain to others, and beautiful music we shall make together.

If it is the will of The Covenant that you be unharmed for the foreseeable future then I will honour this arrangement.

Hunt well, Sister.

von Khan
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#13 - 2012-11-05 20:04:28 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
von Khan wrote:

Arrogance is the art to be proud on his own stupidity, and you Miss Vitalia are an artist.

von Khan

Asias Urazmie
Blood Raiders
Blood Raider Covenant
#14 - 2012-11-05 20:13:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Asias Urazmie
Khazarn Areth wrote:
If it is the will of The Covenant that you be unharmed for the foreseeable future then I will honour this arrangement.

Hunt well, Sister.

There is no agreement of any sort with any capsuleer, and anyone whom would dare to speak ill of Sarikusa will burn.

However, those who do choose to assist us and champion the goals of The Covenant, will be remembered when the time comes for them to be judged.
Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#15 - 2012-11-05 20:27:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Khazarn Areth
Asias Urazmie wrote:

There is no agreement of any sort with any capsuleer, and anyone whom would dare to speak ill of Sarikusa will burn.

However, those who do choose to assist us and champion the goals of The Covenant, will be remembered when the time comes for them to be judged.

As you wish, Sister

I eagerly await the opportunity to continue furthering the goals of Omir Sarikusa and The Covenant.

Asias Urazmie
Blood Raiders
Blood Raider Covenant
#16 - 2012-11-05 20:30:37 UTC
Khazarn Areth wrote:
Asias Urazmie wrote:

As you wish, Sister

I eagerly await the opportunity to continue furthering the goals of Omir Sarikusa and The Covenant.

You know how to contact us, pilot.

As do any others whom wish to further our cause.
Punx Evangeline
MHE Industries
Cybernetica
#17 - 2012-11-05 20:30:49 UTC
I look forward to the coming harvest. Pirate

-Eva
Romvex
TURN LEFT
#18 - 2012-11-05 21:35:00 UTC
I have no direct quarrel with the Bloods, but i do believe their use of healthy bodies with intact brains is...wasteful.
Roga Dracor
Gladiators of Rage
Fraternity.
#19 - 2012-11-05 21:59:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Roga Dracor
Nation has such limited aspirations.. One has to wonder why the Sani Sabik have allied with them... Unless, of course Sansha was once a keeper of the faith? Or a cohort, before cohorts became fashionable, perhaps?

It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then, and it's a poor sort of memory that only works backward.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#20 - 2012-11-05 22:55:10 UTC
Roga Dracor wrote:
Nation has such limited aspirations.. One has to wonder why the Sani Sabik have allied with them... Unless, of course Sansha was once a keeper of the faith? Or a cohort, before cohorts became fashionable, perhaps?

What?

I honestly don't even know how to respond to this gibberish. Sansha Kuvakei's history is well known. Studied almost to death up until the fall of Nation, in fact.

Also, I like 'limited aspirations'. You keep telling yourself that, Dracor.

The Nation alliance with the Blood Raider Covenant, like that of our alliance with the Gurista's, is a matter of mutual enemies, and a firm declaration not to get in each others way. That's it, that's all.
123Next pageLast page