These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

So i been sat in a station for..

First post
Author
NickyYo
modro
Northern Coalition.
#1 - 2012-11-04 22:19:27 UTC
1 years and not killed anything in 2 years and not played the game in 2.1 years.

Why oh why am I / we doing this? What are we waiting for?

What am i waiting for? the amarr to surrender? the Joves to invade all known space or am i just waiting to get a life (in eve) cos every corp i join its the same... I was waiting for incarna but that's already here.. lol.

What are we waiting for? troll response? :) no thanks.

Beekeeper Bob
Beekeepers Anonymous
#2 - 2012-11-04 22:20:26 UTC
IBTL?

Signature removed - CCP Eterne

NickyYo
modro
Northern Coalition.
#3 - 2012-11-04 22:21:53 UTC
Beekeeper Bob wrote:
IBTL?

what lock nothing wrong with this thread, its not a thread that has been re-opened its a new thread.,

Alexila Quant
Versatility Production Corporation' LLC
#4 - 2012-11-04 22:24:46 UTC
IB4L
Braxus Deninard
Hard Knocks Inc.
Hard Knocks Citizens
#5 - 2012-11-04 22:26:18 UTC  |  Edited by: Braxus Deninard
Saw the OP was NickyYo, knew the kind of quality we would see in this post. Someone needs to forum ban this kid already, there's funny GD trolling and then there's just complete idiots.
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-11-04 22:27:43 UTC
Just give this guy a long vacation from the forums already.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
ISD Alliance
#7 - 2012-11-04 22:30:46 UTC
Quote:
Spamming, bumping and pyramid quoting are prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users. This includes “first” and “go back to another game” posts. Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Petitions or "/signed" posts are a version of bumping and likewise are not permitted. Pyramid quoting is a response to a forum thread that contains the quotes of four or more previous posters, sometimes with additional spaces added unnecessarily. Posts of this nature are not conducive to community spirit and are unwelcome.

Please refrain from spamming. Have a pleasant day.

Thread locked.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#8 - 2012-11-04 22:35:44 UTC
I don't know what you are waiting for, but I don't usually do anything because I haven't got a lot of in-game contacts, and usually find most Corps I've checked out to be relatively demanding of my time.

~ I don't mine. I don't like mining. It makes my eyes water and the overall brain strain is just too much for me over extended periods of 15 minutes or more. Lol

~ I think of PvP as an exercise in ship loss. Good for a laugh once in awhile, but otherwise tends to be relatively unfulfilling. Too many gangs with ECM, High DPS, links, numbers, etc.. for me to really have much of a chance solo.

~ My skills still need work. 33 Million and counting, but I haven't really achieved a point where I'm satisfied with the overall effectiveness. Maybe that's because I used to fly T3, (ineffectively mind you as my DPS was awful), in a wormhole that gave it nice bonuses, and usually in Fleet.

~ Life is more important.

~ Forums are a viable and entertaining waste of my time.

~ I'm not motivated to make ISK or generate large quantities of stuff.

~ I'm sick of politics, bureaucracy, scams, cons, duplicity, greed, avarice, and all the myriad assortment of other things involved with dealing with other players. This is a big one.

~ I can't seem to enjoy hanging out with people who act out of bigotry, strange rationalization, malice, etc..

etc.. I don't feel like thinking of more reasons atm. Suffice to say, it has been awhile since I really played.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub