These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Induction Project

Author
The Greenmachine Greenmachine
Green's Bicycle Shop
#1 - 2012-11-03 19:33:32 UTC  |  Edited by: The Greenmachine Greenmachine
Content:

1 - Introduction.

2 - Who we are.

3 - How the system works.

1. Introduction

Welcome to the announcing of The Induction Project: Your new favorite way to invest and make ISK. We are very excited to kick off this new program for all you fellow EVE players to enjoy taking part in. I would like to make this clear that this is nonprofit for any members of TIP including me the creator. The point of TIP is to see if pooling peoples money can help all players gain ISK.

2. Who we are

We are at the moment just me. My past has consisted mainly station trading in Jita 4-4 and some main trade hub trading as well. As of right now I do not plan on expanding my corp membership until it is needed but that most likely won't be for a good amount of time.

3. How the system works.

There are the 7 levels of investing ISK into TIP.

Level 1 - 1 Million ISK

Level 2 - 10 Million ISK

Level 3 - 100 Million ISK

Level 4 - 1 Billion ISK

Level 5 - 10 Billion ISK

Level 6 - 100 Billion ISK

Level 7 - 1 Trillion ISK

When all the investor's investment ISK in a round is confirmed by a member of TIP then that round will begin for 7 days and when that time is up the investor's ISK is sent back along with 10% of what the investment was.

There will be rounds of investors like Round A, Round B, and so on...

For each round it will consist of an initial investor that starts going through the cycle of levels. When the initial investor reaches level 2 he will not be able to invest for level 2 until there are 10 new investors for level 1. This is where the pooling process starts to kick in but there is still ISK being lost from me which I'm willling to provide until the system is perfected when there are enough investors to support itself. After that week the initial investor moves to level 3 and the previous 10 investors move to level 2. Before any investors in this round can invest in their new level there needs to be another 10 new investors for level 1. This goes on until we have the initial investor at level 7 and 10 investors for all the levels below that one which will be a total of 61 investors for a round.

Now what happens when an investor from a previous level cannot afford the ISK to invest in the next level? There will then be an open slot in that round for another investor to take up but that round will not continue until all needed slots are filled appropriately like I explained above. NOTE: For an investor to fill the open slot, that investor must be on that level to be able to invest in that slot. (There will be a few exceptions when the TIP is just starting out.)

When filling up rounds, Round A must be filled up before investors are then sent to the next round. (For this it would be Round B) This is to keep the ISK flowing. Each Investor is tracked on what level he/she is on. An Investor must complete levels in order. They are not allowed to jump or skip levels.

Investors can only invest in a single level on a single round at a time. (We gotta share the wealth, right?) After the initial investor has completed level 7 then that round is then restarted with a new initial investor at level 1.

I am 100% open for constructive criticism and feedback. This is my first time doing anything like this and I would love to hear what you guys have to say.

NOTE: For the time being TIP is not open for investors until everything is figured out and the system is well enough to begin. Just looking for feedback for now.
Vadane Deninard
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-11-03 20:31:18 UTC
So this is basically a pyramid scheme?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

Well, good luck with that.
Green's Bicycle Shop
#3 - 2012-11-03 22:00:42 UTC
I'm afraid not. There will only be a max number of 61 investors per round not an infinite number where Trillions upon Trillions of ISK would be invested. With the initial investor at level 7, there will be a investment of 2 , 111 , 110 , 000 , 000 . 00 ISK which will be payed out with the 10%. Level 7 is quite a ways away from occuring and 2.1 Tril is not some infinite number that pyramid scheme would be heading towards.
Ivan The Brute
Dolphin Deliveries
#4 - 2012-11-04 01:30:47 UTC
yeap.
Posting to confirm I has a pony.
Spectre Wraith
Darwin Inc.
#5 - 2012-11-04 04:07:28 UTC
Just save us the trouble and say you'll double our isk so we can all quickly move on without needing to read through a lengthy explanation proclaiming the same thing that "I'll double your isk" would have accomplished.

Dear lord, please help me deal with the insufferable....

Green's Bicycle Shop
#6 - 2012-11-04 20:12:53 UTC
This is not a double your ISK scam. It would've been very clear if you read my first post. This is an investment. For somebody to even double there ISK in this project they would have to go through all the levels of 10 rounds which would take a minimun of 343 days of being the initial investor for 10 consecutive rounds. However, you would've invested 10x the amount as well so in reality you can never actually double your ISK like you say without taking part for the long term.
Nanatoa
#7 - 2012-11-04 20:32:52 UTC  |  Edited by: Nanatoa
LOL @ your posting history

Quote:
MarketOwnz is now accepting applications. (...)

The purpose of this corp is for several things...

-Scamming

And this one is fun too:
Quote:
^ is actually me just to clarify and I'm not sure why you are so angered by this. From what I see I taught your son an important lesson that many find out the hard way in eve.

"Stay the course, we have done this many times before." - (CCP) Hilmar, June 2011

Green's Bicycle Shop
#8 - 2012-11-04 20:50:56 UTC
I too have LOL'd @ your use of using a form of sound bites in posting.

Moving on to the content.. So lets see what we have here if you look at the actual posts and not just these little bits you can see it wasn't just for scamming. (Not saying we didn't have doing scams in our heads) It was for the industry and manipulation part of EVE and if you thought about it, actually saying you scam in an ad is quite silly. I was very inexperienced and still am but I wanted to try something new and it didn't work out because I was quite bad at it.
Morikar
#9 - 2012-11-04 21:03:26 UTC
Now now, let's clarify this - it's not a pyramid scheme. It's a multi-level marketing scheme Roll
flakeys
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-11-04 21:35:25 UTC
Next time use an alt to confirm your lol scams .... or use an alt to ask for a pyramid scheme ....

People are SO lazy these days

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Green's Bicycle Shop
#11 - 2012-11-04 21:41:21 UTC
flakeys wrote:
Next time use an alt to confirm your lol scams .... or use an alt to ask for a pyramid scheme ....

I quote the lazy part because did you not read what has been written above? This is not a pyramid scheme.
flakeys
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-11-04 21:55:43 UTC
The Greenmachine Greenmachine wrote:
flakeys wrote:

I quote the lazy part because did you not read what has been written above? This is not a pyramid scheme.

And what you write is 100% truth offcourse.What i did see you writing was an admittance to a scam you did in that linky.

So should i go by your word then wich means it won't be a pyramid scheme and you are a scammer.Or should i not go by your word wich means this is a pyramid scheme but you are not a scammer.

Enlgihten me on my faults here ....

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Green's Bicycle Shop
#13 - 2012-11-04 22:21:45 UTC
Just looking there are 3 situations for something like this that can be agreed on. The course of TIN can be 1 of 3 things and the first 2 are what you said AND it can also be a true service of the pooling that has not been done before. Because there are so many scams and that everything in EVE is a scam until proven otherwise something legit is always hard. I intend on doing that by gaining the public's trust. It will all begin with an initial investor willing to try out something new to make ISK at the cost of 1 Million as a start up.
Nanatoa
#14 - 2012-11-04 22:28:35 UTC
It will all begin with an initial investor

It will begin with you not being stupid enough to use a confirmed scam character. Oh wait, too late for that.

"Stay the course, we have done this many times before." - (CCP) Hilmar, June 2011

Green's Bicycle Shop
#15 - 2012-11-04 22:59:04 UTC  |  Edited by: The Greenmachine Greenmachine
You got me! I scammed 10 Million ISK. (That is a 365 pass to ice mine in areas controlled by the Savior of Highsec!)

/crowd *Gasps*

Now what is to be done? I intend to regain the trust of the public. How can this be done? We could stick to smaller rounds for the first couple of months until investors are more confident that I am legit.

Any ideas? TIP is for the EVE players.
Nanatoa
#16 - 2012-11-04 23:10:07 UTC
You got me! I scammed 10 Million ISK. (That is a 365 pass to ice mine in areas controlled by the Savior of Highsec!)

With the New Order you get exactly what you pay for. With you, you get exactly nothing.

Green's Bicycle Shop
#17 - 2012-11-04 23:14:54 UTC
Nice line. James would be proud of you.

Staying on subject would really help though. I believe the smaller rounds would be much preferable to start out TIP and calm the "It's a Scam!" reaction.