These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

New Eden Universe is about AMERICA!

First post
Author
Marzuq
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
#1 - 2012-11-02 23:29:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Marzuq
Look at it, each race represents an aspect of American Society.

Gallenteans - Freedom, Liberty, and Patriotism, but have a history of doing less than ideal things to achieve what is in their best interest.

Caldari - Greedy Corporatocracy and their control over Media and Politics. Just like the Real World, Money Talks in New Eden.
War and Conflict is in interest to those seeking to profit from it.

Amarrians - Fanatic Religious Fundamentalists who in history have been slave owners. The Bible Belt in America are heavily religious and in the past were slave owners before getting their ass handed to them in the Civil War.

Minmatar- Is about Black People. The enslavement of the negro-race and the continued hardships and crime that occur in majority of the life of Black People after the emanicipation of slavery. They have a high adversion to the Southern Religious Fanatics who have over the years oppressed them.
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#2 - 2012-11-02 23:30:38 UTC
What race represents the lock youre about to recieve?

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#3 - 2012-11-02 23:31:00 UTC
Goons = terrorists?
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#4 - 2012-11-02 23:32:32 UTC
MEEEERIKUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Shepard Wong Ogeko
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#5 - 2012-11-02 23:32:54 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
Goons = terrorists?

And the rest of New Eden is The Great Satan.
Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#6 - 2012-11-02 23:34:35 UTC
Those groups exist around the world, not just your country.

Marzuq wrote:
Minmatar- Is about Black People. The enslavement of the negro-race and the continued hardships and crime that occur in majority of the life of Black People after the emanicipation of slavery. They have a high adversion to the Southern Religious Fanatics who have over the years oppressed them.

Except the whitest people in the game are also Minmatar.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Marzuq
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
#7 - 2012-11-02 23:36:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Marzuq
Bane Necran wrote:
Those groups exist around the world, not just your country.

Marzuq wrote:

Except the whitest people in the game are also Minmatar.

Then how come Black People can only be Minmatar and not any other race?

America is the country that has ALL of these groups in one big fat place.
Inquisitor Kitchner
The Executives
#8 - 2012-11-02 23:40:42 UTC
Shepard Wong Ogeko wrote:
baltec1 wrote:
Goons = terrorists?

And the rest of New Eden is The Great Satan.

Mittani Akbar!

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared." - Niccolo Machiavelli

Bane Necran
Appono Astos
#9 - 2012-11-02 23:42:22 UTC
Marzuq wrote:

Canada, Britain, and probably other places i can't think of are just as diverse if not moreso.

"In the void is virtue, and no evil. Wisdom has existence, principle has existence, the Way has existence, spirit is nothingness." ~Miyamoto Musashi

Gogela
Epic Ganking Time
CODE.
#10 - 2012-11-02 23:44:28 UTC
*sigh* IB4L

Signatures should be used responsibly...

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#11 - 2012-11-02 23:54:27 UTC
Bane Necran wrote:
Marzuq wrote:

Canada, Britain, and probably other places i can't think of are just as diverse if not moreso.

Ah but not as fat. He does have us on that one.
Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-11-02 23:56:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Praxis Ginimic
Honestly!?! Man, I'm American and even I want to reach through the internet and punch your egocentic face right now. You're making us look bad. Shut up...read books...then newspapers...then come back & still don't post.

Edit: sorry. But for **** sake, run this sorta crap by a friend first or something. CCP is in Europe
Touval Lysander
Zero Wine
#13 - 2012-11-02 23:59:15 UTC
Marzuq wrote:
Look at it, each race represents an aspect of American Society.

Gallenteans - Freedom, Liberty, and Patriotism, but have a history of doing less than ideal things to achieve what is in their best interest.

Caldari - Greedy Corporatocracy and their control over Media and Politics. Just like the Real World, Money Talks in New Eden.
War and Conflict is in interest to those seeking to profit from it.

Amarrians - Fanatic Religious Fundamentalists who in history have been slave owners. The Bible Belt in America are heavily religious and in the past were slave owners before getting their ass handed to them in the Civil War.

I deduce that all people in highsec are thus not Americans?

Or can you be American and communist?

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Some Rando
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#14 - 2012-11-03 00:00:39 UTC
MURIKA!

CCP has no sense of humour.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#15 - 2012-11-03 00:03:05 UTC
USA ... freedom .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-11-03 00:03:57 UTC
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Honestly!?! Man, I'm American and even I want to reach through the internet and punch your egocentic face right now. You're making us look bad. Shut up...read books...then newspapers...then come back & still don't post.

Edit: sorry. But for **** sake, run this sorta crap by a friend first or something. CCP is in Europe

No worry mate, you guys over there make yourself look so bad already, he can't top that.
Ranzabar
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-11-03 00:06:58 UTC
Keep the game in the game.

Abide

Marzuq
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
#18 - 2012-11-03 00:10:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Marzuq
Solstice Project wrote:
USA ... freedom .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Without america you would be speaking Russian and starving under communism my friend.

But that's besides the point I'm talking about how each aspect of race is very related to how America is.
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#19 - 2012-11-03 00:10:36 UTC
Are country.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-11-03 00:11:25 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Praxis Ginimic wrote:

No worry mate, you guys over there make yourself look so bad already, he can't top that.

A woman was arrested here November 1st after police responded to a call about a woman in a car that had been shot... she was passed out drunk dressed as a pregnant zombie Lol

I <3 America Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

123Next pageLast page