These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

}{ PAX EMUNIO }{ IRC Alliance - LFM PVP & Indy pilots for Drone Region

Author
Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#21 - 2011-10-09 22:01:24 UTC
Recruitment open

Join up join up

[u]Malaiit PerVida[/u] Director of Corp Ops Pax Emunio / Intrepid Crossing www.paxgaming.com "Peace Through Fear"

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#22 - 2011-10-10 15:25:35 UTC
Recruitment open

Still looking for INDY pilots (miners, manufacturing, research, invention, PI)

PVP pilots ( gang, fleet SOV, raids, OP protection)

Are you a new player to eve? We will help you get started experience and other help let us know and join us.

You can contact me ingame or here. If I am not ingame evemail me I check them constantly

[u]Malaiit PerVida[/u] Director of Corp Ops Pax Emunio / Intrepid Crossing www.paxgaming.com "Peace Through Fear"

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#23 - 2011-10-11 04:42:59 UTC
Recruitment open

all pilots all skill levels

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2011-10-12 04:19:46 UTC
Still looking for pilots. Talk with me ingame, here, via evemail, or just apply following the Link of more info/how to join and click on How to join post in our forums.

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#25 - 2011-10-13 13:36:20 UTC
Looking for all kinds of players. New players to eve or old rugged Veterans :) check us out. Recruitment open Cool

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2011-10-15 03:41:57 UTC
Recruitment OPEN....Don't be shy.......

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#27 - 2011-10-16 03:05:42 UTC
Recruitment OPEN

Arturus Reno
Tech Builds
Pandemic Horde
#28 - 2011-10-16 21:27:03 UTC
Getting VERY active in 0.0 and gaining sov. Plenty of opportunity for industrialists AND PvP pilots.

New to 0.0 aspects, we'll help you learn. Willing to learn? Then we have a spot just for you!

Anyone interested in exploring new options in sov space making isks and getting kills inquire now!

RECRUITING FOR A PVP FLEET COMMANDER FOR TRAINING AND RUNNING FLEET OPS FOR PAXE AND -TF- ALLIANCE!!!!!!!
Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#29 - 2011-10-17 04:02:20 UTC
When the going gets tough the tough......just join us Lol

Defenitally looking for a PVP commander he will be helping build maintain teach and lead our pvp pilots in relationg to the TF alliance.

New to the game? OLD but coming back after hybernation and rusty?

Seriously join us we love to help out and our alliance does also. we will help you get on track!

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#30 - 2011-10-18 03:20:00 UTC
Recruitment is OPEN

Looking for more pilots

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#31 - 2011-10-19 00:22:13 UTC
Join us we are looking for new and vet pilots for any playstyle. Mainly looking for PVP and INDY type playstyles.

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#32 - 2011-10-19 16:43:00 UTC
Recruitment Open

If you have any questions join Pax Recruit channel or evemail me. If online I am in that channel all the time. I even have a box I sleep in while in there.

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2011-10-20 04:06:06 UTC
Pax Emunio Looking for pilots.

Starting a WH section now also

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#34 - 2011-10-21 06:50:55 UTC
Recruiting Pilots Join us

Solontra Isparthia
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2011-10-21 14:34:16 UTC
Hey all if you are reading this, listen. Blink

I have been an EVE player for many years. I have always been a solo type player and when I seriously started to look for a corporation many tried to recruit me. Well thats where the difference is, PAX made me feel so welcome that after my first hour of inquiry I already had 2 new friends and also other new potential recruits to converse with, wow what a difference a day makes. I can not stress how fun the recruitment process is and how welcome you feel during and after the process. Please feel free to PM me in game if you have any questions for one of the newest members of PAX. I can not stress this enough...Great group of people and very mindful of RL while maintaining a strong presence in game.
Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#36 - 2011-10-22 03:46:42 UTC
Looking for more pilots and thanks Solontra we are happy to have you also!

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#37 - 2011-10-23 03:28:46 UTC
Looking for more pilots. All time zones all experience levels Big smile

Arak Zen
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2011-10-23 07:06:53 UTC
Great bunch of guys in the corp, if your after a friendly and relaxed corp with access to 0.0 and the opportunity for some PVP give us a try.
Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#39 - 2011-10-24 01:07:07 UTC
Looking for more pilots

PVP
INDY

WH section starting up soon also so if you like that pls check us out!!

Malaiit PerVida
Cosmos Collective
Goonswarm Federation
#40 - 2011-10-25 12:39:30 UTC
Recruitment OPEN