These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

615,507 Souls on the Line. Do you have what it takes? ((T1 Cruiser melee))

Author
Ghost Hunter
True Slave Foundations
#41 - 2012-10-22 01:18:22 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
A few of our confirmed participants:

Degen Sankriga - True Slave Foundations

Salena Ashera - Stillwater

Shiroh Yatamii - Alexylva Paradox

Deadrow - Anshar Incorporated

*Name witheld* - Wishes to remain anonymous until conflict.

Derek Kalrinian - Serpents Coil

The rest of you who have expressed interest do let me know if you'd like to officially partake.

The Foundations is evaluating the most ideal participant, Mr. Sankriga can be considered a placeholder for our interest. We will inform you of our final decision when it is reached.

True Slave Foundations Overseer

ϕ

Mitara Newelle
Newelle Family
#42 - 2012-10-22 17:52:27 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Down with this sort of thing.

I cordially invite a PIE champion to enter. So many souls in need of saving! What an opportunity!

For the record, there will be no PIE pilots entering this so called 'competition'

Lady Mitara Newelle of House Sarum, Holder of the Mekhios province of Damnidios Para'nashu, Champion of House Sarum, Sworn Upholder of the Faith, Divine Commodore of the 24th Imperial Crusade

Admiral of Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#43 - 2012-10-22 17:55:02 UTC
Mitara Newelle wrote:
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Rodj Blake wrote:
Down with this sort of thing.

I cordially invite a PIE champion to enter. So many souls in need of saving! What an opportunity!

For the record, there will be no PIE pilots entering this so called 'competition'

This opinion was made obvious when last we spoke. Not that you had a chance anyway. This will at least save you some embarrassment.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#44 - 2012-10-22 17:59:03 UTC
An update to combat format for those still considering ship and module options:

Similar to the alliance tournament, combatants will all be warping simultaneously, at a range of 0-30km of the designated location. Pilots will have a moment to gather their wits and assess targets before we begin.

The "Areana" wil be a sphere of 100km diameter, based around a central point. Please consider this when contemplating your module and vessel options. None of your enemies should be more than 100km away from any other vessel at any time.

And of course, no cloaking or warping once we begin.

I'll remind our glorious contestants that conflicts of this nature are often equally about guile and manipulation than who has the better ship.

Capsuleers have always been known to make temporary alliances in order to dispose of a more dangerous enemy.

I would not be surprised if a similar occurrence happens. Don't forget though that any temporary cooperation is just that, temporary.

There can be only one.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#45 - 2012-10-22 19:28:12 UTC
Shiroh Yatamii wrote:
Gussarde en Welle wrote:

You are truly and spectacularly sick. I hope your your sake that I never find where you keep your clones.

So you can get past that airlocked door (the one preventing you from stepping into areas with air unfit for capsuleer consumption) standard to every starship captain's quarters and do....what exactly?

Outrage! Horror! Empty threats! Come one and all to Silas Vitalia's event! You will see it all!

I wouldn't need to lift a finger. I bet I can find 1000 U'K special forces soldiers that would do the dirty work for me if I delivered them to the proper place.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#46 - 2012-10-22 19:36:45 UTC
Gussarde en Welle wrote:

I wouldn't need to lift a finger. I bet I can find 1000 U'K special forces soldiers that would do the dirty work for me if I delivered them to the proper place.

Most of my clones are kept in Royal Khanid Navy stations, under CONCORD protection. Even fugitives are allowed their little sanctuaries in stations of CONCORD signatories.

Both CONCORD and the Khanid Kingdom would likely frown upon "1,000" UK special forces landing on a sovereign station and attempting to attack a capsuleer area.

If you were referring to my private locations in lowsec, then your attempts would be even more humorous.

I'm not so hard to find in space, however.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2012-10-22 23:48:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Gussarde en Welle
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Gussarde en Welle wrote:

Most of my clones are kept in Royal Khanid Navy stations, under CONCORD protection. Even fugitives are allowed their little sanctuaries in stations of CONCORD signatories.

Both CONCORD and the Khanid Kingdom would likely frown upon "1,000" UK special forces landing on a sovereign station and attempting to attack a capsuleer area.

If you were referring to my private locations in lowsec, then your attempts would be even more humorous.

I'm not so hard to find in space, however.

I guess you're invincible, then, Silas. It's good to be God, right? Smile Just watch that first step - it's a long way to fall.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-10-23 01:12:54 UTC
Gussarde en Welle wrote:

I guess you're invincible, then, Silas. It's good to be God, right? Smile Just watch that first step - it's a long way to fall.

We are none invincible, pilot. I am however exponentially harder to kill than you.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Horak Thor
Angry Mustellid
#49 - 2012-10-23 08:17:28 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
[quote=Zero Vigilant]
"Navy" versions are quite welcome. Navy Omen, Rupture, etc.

Navy rupture? This I have to see

Rorin Cutter
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#50 - 2012-10-23 10:21:12 UTC
DFE. Will not be involved in this "contest"

-Rorin Cutter
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#51 - 2012-10-23 14:01:19 UTC
Horak Thor wrote:
Silas Vitalia wrote:
[quote=Zero Vigilant]
"Navy" versions are quite welcome. Navy Omen, Rupture, etc.

Navy rupture? This I have to see

I do get your ships confused sometimes (they all look the same to me). Fleet Issue Stabber is of course what I meant.

Kudos for noticing though.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-10-23 15:47:24 UTC
The event will start Saturday at 23:00 EVE.

System for combat will be given at 22:00 EVE.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Alice Saki
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#53 - 2012-10-23 15:50:21 UTC
Sounds like fun :D

FREEZE! Drop the LIKES AND WALK AWAY! - Currenly rebuilding gaming machine, I will Return.

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#54 - 2012-10-23 20:07:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Silas Vitalia
Update to Roster:

TBD - True Slave Foundations

Salena Ashera - Stillwater

Shiroh Yatamii - Alexylva Paradox

Deadrow - Anshar Incorporated

*Name witheld* - Wishes to remain anonymous until conflict.

Derek Kalrinian - Serpents Coil

Evi Polevhia - Phyrean Logistics

Very good odds for 500m isk in human property.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Furious Yak
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#55 - 2012-10-24 04:20:48 UTC
If I'm in the area I'll take a crack at it. I always like a good fight.
NikonWatcher
Northern Raven Reconnaissance Syndicate
#56 - 2012-10-25 02:30:50 UTC
I'm down,
Salena Ashera
#57 - 2012-10-27 00:43:08 UTC
Why am I a confirmed champion? I have neither the skill set nor a crew and cruiser I'm wiling to throw away on this insanity. Choose someone else from my corporation but I have no interest in this.

Salena Ashera; Shandian Lu clan Mystic.

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#58 - 2012-10-27 20:31:42 UTC
If you want something done right, sometimes you just have to do it yourself.

I thought I'd just watch the fight from a distance, you know, with drinks, slavegirls and fruits at one's leisure, but...

I'll be taking over ms. Ashera's role for tonight.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Furious Yak
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#59 - 2012-10-27 21:59:01 UTC
Confirming the contest holder is a dirty hooker.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#60 - 2012-10-28 01:59:39 UTC
We are pleased to announce Inara Subaka the victor!

A wonderful display of combat prowess.

As far as ships on the field, we had several Arbitrators, A Moa, an Osprey, a Maller, and a Navy Vexor.

I suppose the question now is what Ms. Subaka will do with the spoils!

Sabik now, Sabik forever