These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

WTS Exhumer/Research/with some drones skills towards carrier

Author
Ironman TonyStark
Doomheim
#21 - 2012-10-25 06:45:21 UTC
BasherKaneNZ wrote:
now if u dont mined stop bugging me your actly like a child that jst lost isk <----- where did i call u a name in that sentence

LMFAO

Calling me a child that just lost ISK. Makes you look like an ass.
BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-10-25 06:48:59 UTC
petition sent to ccp

Plane an simply I didn't actly say a sale was going throught everyone can see that.

THATS THE END GET OFF MY POST P
Ironman TonyStark
Doomheim
#23 - 2012-10-25 06:51:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Ironman TonyStark
Buyer beware of unethical Seller. CCP Petition for several violations of Character Bazaar Rules.
BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#24 - 2012-10-25 08:15:13 UTC
1. The 'For Sale/Auction' post must be made by the character being offered. This is being added to prevent scams for characters that have been misrepresented, banned, non-existent, etc.
FOR SALE/AUCTION POST WAS MADE BY THE CHARACTER THAT IM SELLING SO DIDNT BREAK THE RULE

2. You must disclose whether or not the character being sold has a negative balance in its wallet and the amount.
DOESNT AN HAS NEVER HAD A NEGATIVE BALANCE ON WALLET SO AGAIN I DID NOT BREAK THE RULE

3. The character being sold must receive the ISK for the purchase.
IM THE ONE SELLING THE TOON I DIDNT RECEIVE THE ISK SO ON YOUR PART U BROKE THAT RULE

4. The sell post must reflect the character correctly, posting that the character you're selling has more skillpoints or ISK than it actually has is a bannable offence.
CHARACTER WAS POSTED WITH EVEBOARD INFO AGAIN DIDNT BREAK THE RULES

5. The character being sold must be stripped of ingame assets of any significant value before being transferred. Items cannot be listed among the character's valuable assets, only skills, implants and reputation. You are buying/selling the character ONLY and nothing else. Ships and items can be readily bought on the market for ISK.
CHARACTER WAS COMING WITH NO ASSETS AGAIN DIDNT BREAK THE RULE

6. You may only bump threads ONCE Per day. Date is determined by the date on the forum, not the date where you live.
IF I DID THIS THEN IM SORRY I DIDNT REMEMBER THIS RULE SINCE SO MANY OTHERS DO IT

7. The new owner of the character may NOT pass himself off as the original owner.
IM THE ORIGINAL OWNER DOESNT APPLY TO ME

8. The character for sale must be from an active account, you cannot trade characters from inactive accounts.
ACCOUNT HAS 2 WEEKS LEFT ON IT DOESNT APPLY TO ME

9. The character being sold must be in an NPC corporation.
CHARACTER HAD JUST START 24 HOUR STASIS TIME OF POSTING ON FORUMS DOWN IT MANY TIMES, AND EVERYONE IVE EVER DEALT WITH WHEN SELLING TOON TOO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RESPECT FULLY.

10. The character being sold must be older than 14 days old to avoid accidental transfers.
MUCH OLDER THAN 14 DAYS

11. The selling of accounts is prohibited, characters may only be sold individually.
NOT SELLING MY ACCOUNT SELLING CHARACTER

12, The owner of the character being sold is responsible for the character transfer fee paid to CCP.
ISK WAS NOT TRANSFERED TO ME TO START TRANSFER OF CHARACTER AGAIN I DID NOT GET ISK FOR CHARACTER SO ONE I DIDNT SCAM U AN TWO AGAIN I DIDNT BREAK THE RULES

13. Prior to leaving a corporation, the character to be sold MUST send a corp-wide EVE mail stating that they are going to be sold and will be leaving for an NPC corporation. THE CORP I WAS IN WAS MY OWN CORP AN ONLY HAD ME IN IT AGAIN DID NOT BREAK THE RULE

14. When a character is sold, please modify the topic title to reflect this to help other forum patrons know what characters are still available. Has not actly been sold yet DIDN'T BREAK THE RULE

15. Lottery style sales are not permitted. Auctions and buyouts are the appropriate method for selling a character.

16. All scams involving character transfers are prohibited. <--- How did i scam u, I dont have any isk from u at all, an at no point do i say the character is your I offed to u yes but did not actly say the sale is going throught

BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#25 - 2012-10-25 08:26:38 UTC
4. Be respectful of others at all times.

The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

FIRST U INSULTING ME FIRST BY CALLING ME A SCAMMER WHEN I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME LONG AN HAVE SOLD MANY CHARACTERS IN THE 6 7 YEARS I HAVE PLAYED. CALLING YOU A CHILD WAS AN INSULT AN I AM SORRY BUT WHEN U KEEP ON GOING U PISSED ME OFF

5. Ranting is prohibited

A rant is a long-winded, redundant post, often filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

OF THIS WE ARE BOTH LIABLE FOR

6. Personal attacks are prohibited.

Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts that are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated. Corporation, faction and alliance members and other players are cautioned to avoid allowing “in character” disputes from becoming "out of character" personal attacks. The game is designed for role-playing and/or portraying a role and it is sometimes easy for tempers to flare when the lines between the virtual world and the real world are crossed. Please keep in-game disputes in the game and off the forum unless it is clearly a mutual, in-character exchange.

IM SORRY IF I INSULT YOU U BY CALLING U A CHILD I DID BREAK THAT RULE
YOU BROKE IT TO BY CALLING ME A SCAMMER

7. Trolling is prohibited.

Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the players. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not contribute to the sense of community we want for our forums.

IM SORRY IF I INSULT YOU U BY CALLING U A CHILD I DID BREAK THAT RULE
YOU BROKE IT TO BY CALLING ME A SCAMMER

12. Spamming, bumping and pyramid quoting are prohibited.

Spam is defined as the repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users. This includes “first” and “go back to ” posts. Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Petitions or "/signed" posts are a version of bumping and likewise are not permitted. Pyramid quoting is a response to a forum thread that contains the quotes of four or more previous posters, sometimes with additional spaces added unnecessarily. Posts of this nature are not conducive to community spirit and are unwelcome.

FIRST TIME IVE EVER BUMPED A POST OF MINE
BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-10-25 08:26:59 UTC
Yes ive sent this all to ccp too
Ironman TonyStark
Doomheim
#27 - 2012-10-25 11:23:21 UTC
I'm going to make this as simple and clear as possible to you.

I did not come to you to buy your character. You came to me. You offered your character to me for 4 billion Buyout. I accepted the offer. This forms a contract between you and I that commits both of us to this sale. You do not have the right to back out because some phantom offer appeared. I say phantom because there is nothing on your thread outside of you stating someone (phantom) offered you more.

I would have sent you the ISK the moment I accepted the offer BUT your sale violated the rules of character transfer. I out of my good nature informed you that you have to exit corp and place the character into an NPC corp in order for me to send you the ISK. Do you not remember me stating this in the email I sent you? I clear said I was protecting both of us in this sale. Read the email or better read this thread when I clearly copy and pasted this information into it.

Lastly, both your thread and my thread acknowledged a sale was pending your characters removal from stasis. This means the character was no longer on the market. This brings me back to the contract. You came to me, you offered your character to me for 4 billion buyout, and I accepted the deal. That's it. No more no less. I even told you in the email I sent you that the ISK is ready just needed you to provide the character transfer was not violating any rules, which it was! If you had observed the rules prior to this sale you and I would not be arguing now because you would have had the ISK and I would have had the character by now.

You failed to live up to your end of the agreement, you failed to follow the simple rules of character transfer, and you in my opinion were creating a scam to get me to raise my buyout after you clearly agreed to sell me your character at the arranged price. YOU FAILED! PERIOD!
Hi Lighter
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#28 - 2012-10-25 16:08:24 UTC
U mad brosef ? But seriously I wanna know the out come of this.
Conrad Aerinthir
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2012-10-25 16:27:20 UTC
unfortunatly until the transaction is completed there is no sale of a char, seller can back out at any time as long as he returns any isk sent.

Just because he agrees to the sale doesnt mean it is binding until he actually transfers.

This is Eve not RL
chopps001
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-10-25 17:53:41 UTC
isk and account info sent.
BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#31 - 2012-10-25 18:44:23 UTC
Morning sorry jst woke up

Transfering starting as soon as i get on eve

Transfering starting now

Character Sold to chopps001 for 4.5B/O

An thanking u conrad for point it out
BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#32 - 2012-10-25 19:07:14 UTC
Transfer Completed

Thanks again
BasherKaneNZ
Perkone
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-10-25 19:08:20 UTC
can someone tel me how to change the name of the post to say its sold?
Conrad Aerinthir
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#34 - 2012-10-25 19:52:05 UTC
edit with selling char, just change title to sold
Previous page12