These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WE TAKE ALL WAR DECS

Author
HoleySheet1
Deep-Fried Prawns with Lemon
#101 - 2012-10-22 20:43:49 UTC
Isn't this guy cool? I think so. His mom does too.

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Zackgar
Lead Farmers
#102 - 2012-10-22 21:38:25 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Isn't this guy cool? I think so. His mom does too.

You all out of insults holey? I can imagine you would be given that this is the second time weve screwed you now.

Tell me, how many times have you screwed us? Bearing in mind that removing a couple of ships from a POS, forgetting how to cloak, or spamming KILL members with evemail bearing your special brand of crazy doesn't count.

Oh yeah, thats right, its 0 Lol
HoleySheet1
#103 - 2012-10-22 22:18:50 UTC
Go hide in your wormhole, kill it with fail. Oh wait...you never leave except in cov ops ships. The one time the fail farmers tried a direct attack against me...in jita....to many watching eyes......they got bent over the station. Fullerite miners arent normal....and everyone who is anyone knows I rule hek..and atm dodixie.Even break a wish.....is that guy in ur KB suppose to be Me? I'm frigging hot!

Killing your ships and pods since 2008. Killboards don't lie, Don't get mad, get better.

Freundliches Feuer
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#104 - 2012-10-23 14:54:14 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Not my buddy frinclich fleur. Weren't you one of kai86's pupils? Oh I remember...your the one who ate and swallowed the story that idiot made of me. Where's he now? Probably a mental institution. Good FC he was....nothing else positive to say.
I'm better though...he was always jealous of me.

He was a good FC indeed... and that's about it. It was sad day when Rebirth fell apart because of some unstable situations. Maybe I should join you into the dark path of destruction and fight the millions of enemies you have to offer.
Varactyl Charante
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#105 - 2012-10-23 20:16:23 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Go hide in your wormhole, kill it with fail. Oh wait...you never leave except in cov ops ships. The one time the fail farmers tried a direct attack against me...in jita....to many watching eyes......they got bent over the station. Fullerite miners arent normal....and everyone who is anyone knows I rule hek..and atm dodixie.Even break a wish.....is that guy in ur KB suppose to be Me? I'm frigging hot!

Actually, I think Jerry Rin might be the ruler of Dodixie now... All you do is sit outside and warp scramble random people who want to leave. He actually gets kills.

I'm sorry to whoever had the hostage, but I may have just sawed them in half.

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#106 - 2012-10-24 00:28:21 UTC
Zackgar wrote:
I have your corpse

And I have some of your other alt corpses holey Lol

Also, you better sort out the October efficiency, it's going downhill: http://eve-kill.net/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=285817&view=losses&m=10&y=2012

Damn I love this game Lol
HoleySheet1
#107 - 2012-10-24 14:38:13 UTC
Attention Everyone.
We are now a permanent member of Dec shield. If you war dec someone and they choose Dec Shield.
..you will have us to deal with. There's a shield....but u gotta have a sword to go with it. Twisted

Tah'ris Khlador
Space Ghosts.
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#108 - 2012-10-24 15:04:52 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Attention Everyone.
We are now a permanent member of Dec shield. If you war dec someone and they choose Dec Shield.
..you will have us to deal with. There's a shield....but u gotta have a sword to go with it. Twisted

Guess that means we're at war with you again. Suddenly mutual?

Member of the Pink Pony Killboard Padding Alliance

HoleySheet1
#109 - 2012-10-24 15:31:36 UTC
Um....I'm confused with the mechanics of it all. I love you though Tah ...u know that. I need an abacus to figure this out.

Tul Breetai
Impromptu Asset Requisition
#110 - 2012-10-24 15:39:43 UTC
Damnit, shoulda named the corp Suddenly Mutual...

There's nothing worse than an EVE player, generally considered to be top of the food chain in the MMO world, that cannot smacktalk with wit and coherency.

Freundliches Feuer
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#111 - 2012-10-24 17:51:54 UTC
Tul Breetai wrote:
Damnit, shoulda named the corp Suddenly Mutual...

Shoulda..
Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#112 - 2012-10-24 19:28:47 UTC
I would like for very much declaration of mutuals against glorious and honorable most greatest EVE alliance GoonSwarm Federation. Their inability to dock not in Dodixie 4-20 would make hardship for honorable most bushido space faring vessels.

Consider please offer of make glorious space violence against most honorable goons.
Zeus Maximo
Mentally Assured Destruction
The Pursuit of Happiness
#113 - 2012-10-24 19:55:08 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
and everyone who is anyone knows I rule hek

Um, No.

"It is not possible either to trick or escape the mind of Zeus."

U-MAD Membership Recruitment

PoH Corporation Recruitment

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#114 - 2012-10-24 23:55:36 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
Attention Everyone.

Can someone please tell me what this means and what impact it's going to have on the price of chips?

HoleySheet1 wrote:
Um....I'm confused

Wouldn't be the first time.

Zeus Maximo wrote:
HoleySheet1 wrote:
and everyone who is anyone knows I rule hek

Um, No.

Yes we all know that holey and his alt rules the first 1,000 meters after the undock point. However, all you have to do is go in with two alts and you outnumber him already. Steak sauce bro!
HoleySheet1
#115 - 2012-10-30 02:17:49 UTC
IM NOT DEAD. Nothing can kill me

Senn Denroth
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#116 - 2012-10-30 03:47:52 UTC
It seems your boring mindless threads have killed more people than you have in game, seeing as you have to bump them every time they fall off the 1st page on the forum. lol
HoleySheet1
#117 - 2012-10-30 14:46:25 UTC  |  Edited by: HoleySheet1
Senn Denroth wrote:
It seems your boring mindless threads have killed more people than you have in game, seeing as you have to bump them every time they fall off the 1st page on the forum. lol

wow. it doesnt take a psychologist to tell that u r mad. Well forum buddy, i love you, whoever you are.

Drone Fedeartion surrendered for 500 mill to dec shield. Who's paying who pmc? ROLLMFAOLOLBBBQHAHAGRR

Xolve
State War Academy
Caldari State
#118 - 2012-10-31 09:20:22 UTC
Can we consolidate all the High Sec 'I'm so bad ass I don't need grammar' threads into one **** heap...

and set it on fire already.
HoleySheet1
#119 - 2012-10-31 12:35:16 UTC
ur cool goof....er goon....try me anytime

Naomi Leafblower
#120 - 2012-10-31 16:35:52 UTC
HoleySheet1 wrote:
ur cool goof....er goon....try me anytime

We burn eve....go back to moon mining goon goof