These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

HELP INTAKI CHILDREN - Have your Portrait done!

First post
Author
Celeste Benal
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#61 - 2011-10-10 08:58:09 UTC
Bless you, Kitty!

Please, please, everyone support this wonderful service! I can't tell you how much Kitty's support means to the children. I should know. I was one of them. If not for her support, I would never have had the means to attend capsuleer training at the University of Caille.

Now I never have to feel afraid again!

Thank you, Kitty!
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#62 - 2011-10-10 22:12:35 UTC
Sajuukkar wrote:
Ahahahah! I totally want one. Sent.

Done Cool

Haviing your portrait painted here helps INTAKI Disabled Children ♥

Kush Monster
Big Tobacco
#63 - 2011-10-11 22:55:55 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
@ The Apostle, DO NOT SEND TO SAM PIE! He is not trusted with money after the last Tobacco and Spirits fiasco. Send to me thankyou.

For the record we have dealt with Sam Pie...

... Permanently

I hope this finally puts to rest the infamous "Tobacco and Spirits fiasco"

How to make mining enjoyable: An Autocannon, Faction Ammo, Your Mouth

Kush Monster
Big Tobacco
#64 - 2011-10-11 22:56:57 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
Sajuukkar wrote:

Done Cool

That looks really good, almost like on canvas

How to make mining enjoyable: An Autocannon, Faction Ammo, Your Mouth

T' Elk
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#65 - 2011-10-13 03:10:30 UTC  |  Edited by: T' Elk
This actually looks interesting... Maybe I'll get one, if I start playing again :P
Edit: You know what, screw it. *logs into eve and sends over some iskies*

~Badposter since FOOOOREEEEEVAAAAAR~ I come back after 2 years to THIS? ~Now 4 years apparently

Headerman
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#66 - 2011-10-13 03:53:48 UTC
I would love one, a cheque for 50m isk has been put in the mail. Due to some mail workers strike happening in the Kalevala Expanse at present, it may take several hours to arrive!

Australian Fanfest Event https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=90062

jajat
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#67 - 2011-10-14 05:37:47 UTC  |  Edited by: jajat
these intaki children sure are talented. food has been sent to the needy in exchange for beautiful art
Vinata
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#68 - 2011-10-14 06:32:19 UTC
The only thing I love more than children is being vain. Money sent.
ChiefAlex
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#69 - 2011-10-14 11:04:31 UTC  |  Edited by: ChiefAlex

These looks awesome, i would suggest you to update the 1st post with all paintings you have done yet.
Also interested, will send ISK after downtime.

ISK sent, checking my mailbox horal.
Sajuukkar
Blackbody Holdings
#70 - 2011-10-15 04:32:31 UTC
Kitty McKitty wrote:
Sajuukkar wrote:

Done Cool

I love it! Thanks. Big smile
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#71 - 2011-10-15 06:39:10 UTC
Thank you for the responses and interest thus far. I note I am slightly backed up on these but want to assure people I will get to their requests this weekend. I am on leave from my classes today but hope to be reunited with the children tomorrow for a special catch-up class <3

Kiyl
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#72 - 2011-10-17 00:53:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Kiyl
If you could paint one of me that looks like this. I will send 100 mil to help out the poor disabled children of Intaki.
Hesperionz
Abeam
#73 - 2011-10-17 01:51:25 UTC
Dear Kitty Mc Kitty,

You have touched the hearts of my patients, here at the Detox Institute of Dodixie. So much that they decided, as part of their art therapy session, to make your portrait. Here is one of the works that the group decided to show you : your nice picture.
This is so realistic and sensitive that this could be done with a simple filtre on some software, dont you think ? But never underestimate abitlies of disabled people !

I have no doubt that you will be moved by this art and if anyone wants to help addict pilots to boosters to get out, feel free to drop PM me, I will send your portrait. A small financial assistance is always welcome for an organization like ours.

___
Never judge a drug addict !
ideaalne olukord En'Thielles
Error-404
#74 - 2011-10-17 03:00:22 UTC
Hesperionz wrote:
Dear Kitty Mc Kitty,

You have touched the hearts of my patients, here at the Detox Institute of Dodixie. So much that they decided, as part of their art therapy session, to make your portrait. Here is one of the works that the group decided to show you : your nice picture.
This is so realistic and sensitive that this could be done with a simple filtre on some software, dont you think ? But never underestimate abitlies of disabled people !

I have no doubt that you will be moved by this art and if anyone wants to help addict pilots to boosters to get out, feel free to drop PM me, I will send your portrait. A small financial assistance is always welcome for an organization like ours.

___
Never judge a drug addict !

COPYCAT

Y U NO MAKE OWN POST?
Mortrius
Reckless-Endangerment
Manifesto.
#75 - 2011-10-17 20:53:33 UTC
I'll let one of my Amarr slaves do one of these for me at some point, as I don't have the ISK to pay a professional, but I just have to say that this is awesome.
Lt Xevy
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#76 - 2011-10-18 05:53:28 UTC
Kitty still online? :P
Lt Xevy
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#77 - 2011-10-18 05:54:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Lt Xevy
***EveGate error, removed Double Post***
Kitty McKitty
In Praise Of Shadows
#78 - 2011-10-18 18:20:25 UTC
Hi everyone, I am sorry about the backlog but I will be having a special catch-up class tomorrow. I appreciate this looks very unprofessional, particularly for our paying customers but it is very hard to manage as a charity organisation and we appreciate your patience ♥

St Mio
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#79 - 2011-10-20 09:22:14 UTC
It's okay it always was about the children in any case :D
Kiyl
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#80 - 2011-10-20 21:14:23 UTC
Bump