These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

player Feed back wanted

First post
Author
Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#21 - 2012-10-21 09:01:23 UTC
You can report the post if you want. Doesn't bother me, so long as you read it. You deserve worse, and all the whining idiots on this forum.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-10-21 09:03:49 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Arduemont wrote:
You can report the post if you want. Doesn't bother me, so long as you read it. You deserve worse, and all the whining idiots on this forum.

Report what i was not talking about your lame post. Though i do love how people talk big over the net. Worse like what? lol aint nothing you can do.

[13:12:18] CCP Punkturis nat longshot you're a cutie.. OH YAH I WIN!!

Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#23 - 2012-10-21 09:10:43 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
Arduemont wrote:

Report what i was not talking about your lame post. Though i do love how people talk big over the net.

You mean, like you, right?

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2012-10-21 09:16:25 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Arduemont wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
Stuff

Your an ass. Give them a break ffs. They're not the government, they need a little time off from time to time. Of all the bloody things you could find to whine about. **** off to another forum. Show a little ******* appreciation.

i do when they get it right have stated more then one time when they get it right but on the other hand i will tell them and anyone when they drop the ball in my eyes.

Btw i pay for play witch mean unless i do something to get ban in forums the forums are open to me so how about shuting up. I do have a right to speak my mind i will use that right even of you dont like it.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2012-10-21 09:17:37 UTC
And you GENIUS believe opening a thread about it,
ranting about it like a stupid little kid and
making yourself look like an idiot ...

... changes ANYTHING ?

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#26 - 2012-10-21 09:21:18 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Solstice Project wrote:
And you GENIUS believe opening a thread about it,
ranting about it like a stupid little kid and
making yourself look like an idiot ...

... changes ANYTHING ?

will it change anything more then likely not as for Solstice your a fine one to talk about forums posts seen alot of your less then bright ideas you've posted.

Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#27 - 2012-10-21 09:25:10 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
will it change anything more then likely not as for Solstice your a fine one to talk about forums posts seen alot of your less then bright ideas you've posted.

Doesn't matter how bright his posts are, at least he's not opening threads and being a **** towards CCP for no good reason.

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#28 - 2012-10-21 09:29:14 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Arduemont wrote:
nat longshot wrote:

Doesn't matter how bright his posts are, at least he's not opening threads and being a **** towards CCP for no good reason.

Before you even try to defend Solstice he attacks ccp more then anyone so please deffending him is like shoting yourself in the foot.

Just pointing out my thought's about beening around when you ask us to help out and then not beening there is just plan silly.

People have a right to take time off of work iam not saying that but they should have planed it out better but they never do.

More to the point there starting to remind me of BigPoint they do online game as well and well CCP and Bigpoint are much like in many ways. But eve is better then any game they have to i play eve. Given i like eve ill tell them what i think.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2012-10-21 09:38:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
nat longshot wrote:
Given i like eve ill tell them what i think.

That's totally valid, but you're attacking them for being human beings,
ignoring that they can easily look at data afterwards,
without them having a need to even sit on computers when people test things.

That's the great thing about having lots of people helping test stuff.
Not only does that without CCP looking, people even file bug reports !

You complain about them not being at work, as if you never enjoyed having a free day.

I wonder how YOU would react if somebody complained about you having a day off ...

How about you realize that you too are just a human being, just like them ?
nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#30 - 2012-10-21 09:48:52 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Solstice Project wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
Given i like eve ill tell them what i think.

That's totally valid, but you're attacking them for being human beings,
ignoring that they can easily look at data afterwards,
without them having a need to even sit on computers when people test things.

That's the great thing about having lots of people helping test stuff.
Not only does that without CCP looking, people even file bug reports !

You complain about them not being at work, as if you never enjoyed having a free day.

I wonder how YOU would react if somebody complained about you having a day off ...

How about you realize that you too are just a human being, just like them ?

Whats this Solostice your defending ccp after some of your posts attacking them on diffent things did hell just get cold and snow falling it must have.

As allways your a fine one to talk the pot calling the kettel black again i see.

oldbutfeelingyoung
Perkone
Caldari State
#31 - 2012-10-21 09:51:37 UTC
Post like this makes the devs who actually work at their own time in the weekends,stop caring .

R.S.I2014

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2012-10-21 09:53:26 UTC
oldbutfeelingyoung wrote:
Post like this makes the devs who actually work at their own time in the weekends,stop caring .

its the dev's that do that i have respect for.

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2012-10-21 09:57:06 UTC  |  Edited by: Solstice Project
nat longshot wrote:
**** my fingers typed

Please point out where i attacked CCP directly and talked bad about them as human beings.

Also ... did you know ? People who use punctuation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation) display their ability
to form coherent sentences. They show that they can think consciously, unlike people who write "sausages of text",
which only display that there's a spool of groups of words running around in their brains waiting to be shat out into the public.

(edit: there's a reason why language reflects intelligence ... and there's also a reason why people like you ignore that fact)
ISD TYPE40
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-10-21 10:08:37 UTC
While CCP appreciates feedback, and having people discuss matters such as this is generally seen as a good thing, this thread has deteriorated into personal attacks and ranting from all involved. If you have concerns or issues with anything regarding the current run of testing on Duality, there is already an active and monitored thread for it here. This thread is now locked - ISD Type40.

[b]ISD Type40 Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Previous page12