These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

player Feed back wanted

First post
Author
nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-10-21 05:30:54 UTC
Iam sry ISD will lock this but i want player input on this.

here is a copy of what CCP Goliath post the day after they patch dual. for testing.

#69Posted: 2012.10.20 15:12 | Report | Edited by: CCP Goliath
Guys, sorry you've all been posting and not getting any feedback, but we had a company day out yesterday and I imagine most devs are a little fragile today. Keep it coming and thanks for your efforts so far. We're working towards getting TiDi disabled on Duality so that this doesn't continue affecting your testing.

Now for what i want feed back on.

One. CCP ask us players for help in testing witch is great but dont you think for the 1st day of testing the gm / dev's should be in the office for tracking and seeing whats going on live. GIven we the players are takeing time from the live game witch we pay for and pretty much letting that payed game time to go waste testing.

Give the server has alot of bugs and took more the 2 hours longer then they said to get online you would have thought they would have stay in the office for the first day of testing.

Two. IS it a waste of time we payed to play the game for testing when there not even there for the first day of testing and if so why do we even waste our time testing.

So thats what i wanted to ask please give you input ill be shocked if isd / gm / dev's dont lock or remove this post.

[13:12:18] CCP Punkturis nat longshot you're a cutie.. OH YAH I WIN!!

SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-10-21 05:35:09 UTC
God forbid they have lives or fun or anything. I personally won't stop bitching till every CCP Dev is handcuffed to their workstations for 18 hours a day. Oh and they should fly the CSM out to iceland once a week and hit them with bats. We can write "Customer appreciation" on them in sharpie.
SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-10-21 05:35:34 UTC
White people problems.
Karl Hobb
Imperial Margarine
#4 - 2012-10-21 05:38:09 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:
White people problems.

Literally. Give these people a break, they're hung over ffs.

A professional astro-bastard was not available so they sent me.

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-10-21 05:39:34 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
SmilingVagrant wrote:
God forbid they have lives or fun or anything. I personally won't stop bitching till every CCP Dev is handcuffed to their workstations for 18 hours a day. Oh and they should fly the CSM out to iceland once a week and hit them with bats. We can write "Customer appreciation" on them in sharpie.

If you have read most of the dev posted in the forums the one that wanted the test were not even in the office friday when they patched the servers. so be before you talk maybe you should know what your talking about.

Post from CCP Gangleri
#51Posted: 2012.10.19 17:49 | Report
I am heading out of the office now, not really sure what happened with my client but CCP RubberBAND was able to log in and jump around without major issues. Will keep an eye on this thread and try to fix this tomorrow if needed.

Clearly he was not in the office when they updated. SO what that tell us hmmm....

Burrobot
#6 - 2012-10-21 05:41:10 UTC
Only functioning alcoholics should be drunk on the job imo
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#7 - 2012-10-21 05:41:53 UTC
Friday is POETS day, (short crude form of urinate) off early tomorrow's Saturday, I'm sure like many others CCP devs don't want to be working over the weekend.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

SmilingVagrant
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-10-21 05:45:19 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
SmilingVagrant wrote:

If you have read most of the dev posted in the forums the one that wanted the test were not even in the office friday when they patched the servers. so be before you talk maybe you should know what your talking about.

Post from CCP Gangleri
#51Posted: 2012.10.19 17:49 | Report
I am heading out of the office now, not really sure what happened with my client but CCP RubberBAND was able to log in and jump around without major issues. Will keep an eye on this thread and try to fix this tomorrow if needed.

Clearly he was not in the office when they updated. SO what that tell us hmmm....

So? Servers have these log things, they are p cool. I rarely sit and watch tests, I generally run them and hit the logs afterwards.
Ioci
Bad Girl Posse
#9 - 2012-10-21 05:45:37 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD TYPE40
I get your drift.

*snip*

EDIT: Personal attacks aren't needed - ISD Type40.

R.I.P. Vile Rat

rodyas
Tie Fighters Inc
#10 - 2012-10-21 06:03:47 UTC  |  Edited by: rodyas
SmilingVagrant wrote:
White people problems.

Only because of how many mexicans surround us, and keep messing up. I wish we could go back to the classic white people problems, where our hats are too big.

As for them being drunk, the first day of school. Scamming is legal, ltp

Signature removed for inappropriate language - CCP Eterne

Ifly Uwalk
Perkone
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-10-21 06:15:35 UTC
is bad thread imo Sad
Touval Lysander
Zero Wine
#12 - 2012-10-21 06:20:04 UTC
SmilingVagrant wrote:

Only 18 hours?

Waddawe payin' 'em for?!

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2012-10-21 06:53:54 UTC
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
is bad thread imo Sad

Oh how so. you think is a bad one state why.

Jonni Favorite
Red Slice Enterprise
#14 - 2012-10-21 08:15:39 UTC
nat longshot wrote:
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
is bad thread imo Sad

Test server is an optional extra, meant to give the player base a chance to have input in how our game plays out. That's not what you are paying for, and yet you ***** about it because the devs take a day off, I'm sure most of them put in plenty of overtime. It's nice to get appreciated for your hard work from time to time, and yet your thread and many similar posts clearly are unable to put things in perspective. Reminds me of a bum in NY that I gave several sandwiches to and then kept hounding me for cash. Not cool!
Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#15 - 2012-10-21 08:43:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Arduemont
nat longshot wrote:
Stuff

Your an ass. Give them a break ffs. They're not the government, they need a little time off from time to time. Of all the bloody things you could find to whine about. **** off to another forum. Show a little ******* appreciation.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#16 - 2012-10-21 08:44:03 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Jonni Favorite wrote:
nat longshot wrote:
Ifly Uwalk wrote:
is bad thread imo Sad

Test server is an optional extra, meant to give the player base a chance to have input in how our game plays out. That's not what you are paying for, and yet you ***** about it because the devs take a day off, I'm sure most of them put in plenty of overtime. It's nice to get appreciated for your hard work from time to time, and yet your thread and many similar posts clearly are unable to put things in perspective. Reminds me of a bum in NY that I gave several sandwiches to and then kept hounding me for cash. Not cool!

Well then i guess you dont understand when they open Dual. for testing its not for players to test how our game plays out when Dual. is open for testing its for us to test and and give the dev. feed back on what is working and whats not. The dual. test was ask for from the dev.s for our feed back and what broken and whats not.

More to the point when the dev's ask for testing on less then ten points its for them not us. Its not like were fing around with test fits on Bucky or sisi.

Yes ill b**ch about when when dev's ask for us for help for us and we take time out of game time we pay for to help them with stuff and there out drinking and make the players do there job. Btw ccp take alot of time off for there people as they like post alot about well with all the pub crawls they talk about you'd think half of ccp are drunk's.

I just think if there taking a day off then they should have delyed testing untill they could have been there in the office for a bit and log into the test sever like when were mass testing.

Would you like someone to say "hay here a new car we need tested here the key good luck around the track oh btw were wont be here if you crash good luck."

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#17 - 2012-10-21 08:49:42 UTC
The CCP devs encountered some issues with releasing the Duality server before heading off for a well deserved weekend?

The problems with Duality set back testing a day or so?

Sure, the testing period is only a day or three from the time the servers were up and running: does this warrant complaining on the forums? There are other, more productive things you could be doing with your time.
nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#18 - 2012-10-21 08:52:59 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Mara Rinn wrote:
The CCP devs encountered some issues with releasing the Duality server before heading off for a well deserved weekend?

The problems with Duality set back testing a day or so?

Sure, the testing period is only a day or three from the time the servers were up and running: does this warrant complaining on the forums? There are other, more productive things you could be doing with your time.

Well deserved weekend that started early that to one member of ccp we know some were not even in the office friday well deserved my butt. I work harder in one day they put in a month of work. Sry typeing on a keyboard is not hard work.

There my point the test window is small and there out slacking off so with that small window whats the point they want time off fine but they should have delayed the testing when there going to be there.
But i for one that wont be testing for ccp anymore. CCP f'd up getting dual. online it was full of bug's and were to test stuff when the stations and gate are not loading there testing like patch days are a joke just like Dust will be.

Arduemont
Rotten Legion
#19 - 2012-10-21 08:56:36 UTC
Somebody ban this stupid ***** from the forum.

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice." www.stateofwar.co.nf

nat longshot
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#20 - 2012-10-21 08:58:55 UTC  |  Edited by: nat longshot
Arduemont wrote:
Somebody ban this stupid ***** from the forum.

ya that works lol give isd allready look it over or did you miss the isd edit to someones post.

12Next page