These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

615,507 Souls on the Line. Do you have what it takes? ((T1 Cruiser melee))

Author
Zero Vigilant
Sons of Seyllin
Pirate Lords of War
#21 - 2012-10-19 23:33:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Zero Vigilant
You continue to impress me with your inhuman ways Ms. Vitalia. Hopefully the slaves will fall into the hands of someone who can give them much better care then you.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#22 - 2012-10-19 23:55:28 UTC
Zero Vigilant wrote:
You continue to impress me with your inhuman ways Ms. Vitalia. Hopefully the slaves will fall into the hands of someone who can give them much better care then you.

If I were interested in the quality of their care I wouldn't be giving them away now would I?

Some new updates:

"Faction" cruisers are not permitted. Fine vessels such as the Ashimmu, etc.

"Navy" versions are quite welcome. Navy Omen, Rupture, etc.

While there will be a station within a few short jumps, reshipping is not permitted.

All combatants enter, one ship remains and earns the spoils.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

DeadRow
Blue Canary
Watch This
#23 - 2012-10-19 23:56:18 UTC
What time are you thinking of having this little skirmish?

-Hikari
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-10-20 00:00:24 UTC
DeadRow wrote:
What time are you thinking of having this little skirmish?

-Hikari

I will accommodate the most possible participants. Likely between say, 18:00-22:00, depending on whom is interested in glory of course.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

DeadRow
Blue Canary
Watch This
#25 - 2012-10-20 00:02:14 UTC
Bah, looks like I won't be able to make it then. Stuck stationside till 00:00 on weekends.

Have fun whoever attends!

-Hikari
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#26 - 2012-10-20 00:04:59 UTC
DeadRow wrote:
Bah, looks like I won't be able to make it then. Stuck stationside till 00:00 on weekends.

Have fun whoever attends!

-Hikari

We aren't unreasonable, should the bulk of participants be available at that time I've no issues.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Gussarde en Welle
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2012-10-20 02:03:08 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Next weekend, let's say 8 days from now, I will be depositing a rather large and rather secure container in-space.

Inside will be 615, 507 'slaves' that I've no more use for. They will have enough supplies to last for a time, but not indefinitely.

Anyone who wishes to save, capture, spare, kill, uplift, blood, what-have-you, should arrive in a cruiser-class ship and fight for the honor of your prize.

Participants can mail me if they choose and location will be released 1 hour prior. Location will be lowsec, and within likely easy travel for the majority of you.

I'll consider it a matter of honor and reputation to play by the rules, of course.

'T1' cruisers.

Any ship modules you like.

Gladiators will enter the system and remove themselves to any location they like. At the designated time I will release the location of the individuals, and all gladiators will enter the field within 30km and remain within 50km of the Container for the duration, until only one pilot and ship remains intact. They will be given the password and may then do as they like with the human chattle.

One pilot per organization, as your champion should be able to represent you quite well I should hope.

Let's see who has what it takes, yes?

You are truly and spectacularly sick. I hope your your sake that I never find where you keep your clones.

Shiroh Yatamii
Alexylva Paradox
#28 - 2012-10-20 04:07:26 UTC
Gussarde en Welle wrote:

You are truly and spectacularly sick. I hope your your sake that I never find where you keep your clones.

So you can get past that airlocked door (the one preventing you from stepping into areas with air unfit for capsuleer consumption) standard to every starship captain's quarters and do....what exactly?

Outrage! Horror! Empty threats! Come one and all to Silas Vitalia's event! You will see it all!
Romvex
TURN LEFT
#29 - 2012-10-20 20:21:47 UTC
can you confirm the condition of the slaves? My good friends in Stain could use a few more disposable pieces of biomass for their latest in cybernetic experiments, provided they are in good enough condition.
Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#30 - 2012-10-20 21:03:04 UTC
Romvex wrote:
can you confirm the condition of the slaves? My good friends in Stain could use a few more disposable pieces of biomass for their latest in cybernetic experiments, provided they are in good enough condition.

When you are talking of several hundred thousands of pieces of property there's bound to be some variation.

They haven't been bled within an inch of their lives if that's what you are inferring.

I suspect your friends will have ample supply for their needs.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#31 - 2012-10-20 21:03:36 UTC
This is to serve as reminder that those wishing to participate need to mail me privately to be enrolled in the competition.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Spoon Thumb
RADIO RAMPAGE
#32 - 2012-10-20 23:44:36 UTC
Someone once told me an old saying: "You don't realise how busy low sec is until you light a cyno." With that in mind, I'm sure participants will calculate the price of their cap is probably less than the price of those slaves
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#33 - 2012-10-21 08:36:38 UTC
Silas Vitalia wrote:
Amaki Mai wrote:
Are you not entertained?

That depends entirely on what sort of show we get!

I will of course be broadcasting the feed live to many, many baseliners.

I know it's comforting in the small hours of the morning to believe it, but not everyone is as sick as you, you nasty, depraved old...thing.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#34 - 2012-10-21 08:54:05 UTC
Down with this sort of thing.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#35 - 2012-10-21 17:30:46 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Down with this sort of thing.

I cordially invite a PIE champion to enter. So many souls in need of saving! What an opportunity!

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#36 - 2012-10-21 18:00:17 UTC
A few of our confirmed participants:

Degen Sankriga - True Slave Foundations

Salena Ashera - Stillwater

Shiroh Yatamii - Alexylva Paradox

Deadrow - Anshar Incorporated

*Name witheld* - Wishes to remain anonymous until conflict.

Derek Kalrinian - Serpents Coil

The rest of you who have expressed interest do let me know if you'd like to officially partake.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Diana Kim
Kenshin Katana.
United Caldari Space Command.
#37 - 2012-10-21 20:06:53 UTC
Very interesting competition, at first I though about participating, training and testing skills, and winning everything. Unfortunately, the prize can't let me into this sport. You see, I am a Caldari citizen, I can't use slaves. I can't sell slaves. I can't even transport slaves. What am I supposed to do with them after I win? Shoot them?..
Anyway, I might come to see how it will go.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#38 - 2012-10-21 20:13:20 UTC
I'll be there in my Arbitrator.

We do have an old score to settle and you do have something of mine in your custody, hm?
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#39 - 2012-10-21 21:10:16 UTC
Diana Kim wrote:
Very interesting competition, at first I though about participating, training and testing skills, and winning everything. Unfortunately, the prize can't let me into this sport. You see, I am a Caldari citizen, I can't use slaves. I can't sell slaves. I can't even transport slaves. What am I supposed to do with them after I win? Shoot them?..
Anyway, I might come to see how it will go.

You would not be restricted from giving them away to anyone you like. Do come compete!

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#40 - 2012-10-21 21:11:23 UTC
Leopold Caine wrote:
I'll be there in my Arbitrator.

We do have an old score to settle and you do have something of mine in your custody, hm?

I take it this means your corpmate is withdrawing. And I'm not in competition, although that is an interesting idea.

As far as the seeker goes, we'll see won't we?

Sabik now, Sabik forever