These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The High-Sec Attack Continues

Author
Holykittens
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-10-19 18:06:25 UTC
Athena Themis wrote:
Have you ever even been outside of high sec OP?

He jumped a hulk into the low sec system I was in the other day he made gate back to high though, guess he accidently jumped in.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2012-10-19 18:06:47 UTC
Wow, so nice to see so many people fall for such an obvious troll. ^_^
Robert De'Arneth
#23 - 2012-10-19 18:11:00 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:

Well I am not sure I did fall for it, I certianly would not make a claim that someone jumped into low with a hulk and then jumped back because he used the wrong gate. That is just plain silly, everyone knows the best mining ship for low is the rookie ship. Big smile

I'm a nerd, you can check my stats!! Skilling Int/Mem at 45 sp per minute is how I mack!     I'm like a lapdog, all bark no bite. 

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-10-19 18:35:35 UTC
Robert De'Arneth wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:

Well I am not sure I did fall for it, I certianly would not make a claim that someone jumped into low with a hulk and then jumped back because he used the wrong gate. That is just plain silly, everyone knows the best mining ship for low is the rookie ship. Big smile

Well i didn't know that ! :D
Thank you for sharing this awesome information ! :D
Alaekessa
Matari Combat Research and Manufacture Inc.
#25 - 2012-10-19 18:44:41 UTC
Solstice Project wrote:
Robert De'Arneth wrote:
Solstice Project wrote:

Well i didn't know that ! :D
Thank you for sharing this awesome information ! :D

It is true, noobship is the best ship for low-sec mining and tackle. They're not used for padding killboards at all, nope, not at all. Also, I can definitively state that I R CAREBEAR does not have several POCOs in certain low-sec Minmatar systems, that is a flat out lie.

Also, it would be much sillier had they said that he jumped a Fenrir into Auner, no one does that, not ever.
Sarah Schneider
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-10-19 19:02:06 UTC
destiny2 wrote:
I'm sure that highsec players haven't realised this yet, but maybe if you stop complaining everytime something happens. then im sure the people who attack highsec won't do it as much..

This. I'm not quite sure why hisec players keep trying to flip this fact; as if their length of continuous whining which has resulted in various nerfs and hisec buff doesn't even exist.

"I'd rather have other players get shot by other players than not interacting with others" -CCP Soundwave

EnderCapitalG
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-10-19 19:06:24 UTC
I'm gay.
Reticle
Sight Picture
#28 - 2012-10-19 19:10:32 UTC
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
Emotion-based appeal against calls for game balance thread #21013

Contentless response #1199944457232
Alua Oresson
The Gold Angels
Sixth Empire
#29 - 2012-10-19 19:16:08 UTC
Quote from his corp's description...

'Olleybear, a corp member, is just like your friends 'special' younger brother who runs around the neighborhood hitting everyone and laughing until someone gets annoyed with him enough to kick the **** out of him. You understand.'

http://pvpwannabe.blogspot.com/

Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#30 - 2012-10-19 19:20:05 UTC
Fight the powah!!!
Marlona Sky
State War Academy
Caldari State
#31 - 2012-10-19 19:21:09 UTC
EnderCapitalG wrote:
I'm gay.

What is the point of your post?
Touval Lysander
Zero Wine
#32 - 2012-10-19 19:22:55 UTC
highonpop wrote:
Olleybear wrote:

We, the high sec community, are independent in nature

BBAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you depend on the pvp nerfs of highsec
you depend on the large highsec markets to buy and sell from
you depend on CONCORD killing the people who try and gank you
you depend on the NPC Empire Stations being there and being dockable

The truest independence in this game is moving to an empty pocket of space far away from the securities of highsec or SOV space and being self-sufficient.

And you sir, depend on the miner.

Just sayin'.

Funny OP. Down with tyranny. Viva la Revolution. YEAH!!!!

We shall never surrender!!

Oh. Wait. I don't even log.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Destiny Corrupted
Deadly Viper Kitten Mitten Sewing Company
#33 - 2012-10-19 19:27:00 UTC
I like that post, but there's one thing I want to know: when you say "we are rich," how much are you talking about exactly? I want to know what's "rich" for a bear these days.

I wrote some true EVE stories! And no, they're not of the generic "my 0.0 alliance had lots of 0.0 fleets and took a lot of 0.0 space" sort. Check them out here:

https://truestories.eveonline.com/users/2074-destiny-corrupted

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#34 - 2012-10-19 19:29:04 UTC
Reticle wrote:
Nicolo da'Vicenza wrote:
Emotion-based appeal against calls for game balance thread #21013

Contentless response #1199944457232

Reticle calling the kettle black.
Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2012-10-19 19:36:38 UTC
POD !
EnderCapitalG
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-10-19 19:40:47 UTC
Marlona Sky wrote:
EnderCapitalG wrote:
I'm gay.

What is the point of your post?

Sir and/or madam,

Sexual preference is always relevelant to the discussion.

Yours,

EnderCapitalG
Touval Lysander
Zero Wine
#37 - 2012-10-19 19:40:59 UTC
Destiny Corrupted wrote:
I like that post, but there's one thing I want to know: when you say "we are rich," how much are you talking about exactly? I want to know what's "rich" for a bear these days.

Truth or dare?

I got 40b and I don't know what to spend it on.

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2012-10-19 19:45:54 UTC
Touval Lysander wrote:
Destiny Corrupted wrote:

Truth or dare?

On me ! :D

I can promise easily that every single ISK will work towards the destruction of one or more ships
and that it will tripple, quadruple ... hell ... i put in one million ISK and destroy hundreds !

If that's not a great investment, then i don't know what it is !
La Nariz
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2012-10-19 19:46:29 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Meta-gaming for NULL SECCers: Whine on the forums like a little ***** until CCP gets sick of you and hands you everything you ask for just to shut you up.

Just like the miners Cool.

This post was loving crafted by a member of the Official GoonWaffe recruitment team. Improve the forums, support this idea: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&find=unread&t=345133

Robert De'Arneth
#40 - 2012-10-19 19:51:15 UTC
Touval Lysander wrote:
Destiny Corrupted wrote:

Truth or dare?

I will take the dare, I am not sure I could handle the flames if people knew I only had 256,348 ISK.

I'm a nerd, you can check my stats!! Skilling Int/Mem at 45 sp per minute is how I mack!     I'm like a lapdog, all bark no bite.