These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Allegations of breaking the NDA

First post
Author
Big Bad Mofo
Doomheim
#61 - 2011-10-18 14:55:49 UTC
Seyveaux Cheval wrote:
Not that I particularly care, but linking the most reputable and non-politcally affiliated news site doesn't help your case too much.

lol you are joking right? Most Reputable? Non Political? Hahah dont make me laugh..
digi
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#62 - 2011-10-18 14:56:31 UTC
How much was Riverni paying for a direct line to the CSM?
non judgement
Without Fear
Flying Burning Ships Alliance
#63 - 2011-10-18 14:57:05 UTC
Kazanir wrote:
Furthermore, Riverini himself admitted that you were his leak. This is a screenshot of him admitting that you leaked CSM material to him:

http://i.imgur.com/z1IRo.jpg

This image is a screenshot from k.com, post number 307987. In it, Riverini admits that you leaked to him "Mittens [sic] desperate attempts", i.e. the Skype chatlog.

Actually the imagine shows Riverini saying "Nothing really, maybe just Mittens desperate attempts".
What was actually leaked?

I think the NDA is for actual information that CCP would deem of some value.
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#64 - 2011-10-18 14:58:03 UTC
Darius III wrote:
Elise DarkStar wrote:
Obviously the evidence is not substantial enough to require legal action in terms of nda contract breach. However, it is more than substantial enough that many people will never vote for Darius again. People need to look at the actual evidence and make their own decision whether it is adequate enough for them to influence their voting.

This.

Also: Is it true that GS are getting 5 M Isk per post ITT ?

your silence regarding the screenshot of riverini admitting you were the leaker is deafening

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#65 - 2011-10-18 14:58:42 UTC
non judgement wrote:
Kazanir wrote:
Furthermore, Riverini himself admitted that you were his leak. This is a screenshot of him admitting that you leaked CSM material to him:

This image is a screenshot from k.com, post number 307987. In it, Riverini admits that you leaked to him "Mittens [sic] desperate attempts", i.e. the Skype chatlog.

Actually the imagine shows Riverini saying "Nothing really, maybe just Mittens desperate attempts".

darius III already admitted the CSM skype channel is NDA protected

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

digi
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#66 - 2011-10-18 15:00:45 UTC
non judgement wrote:
Kazanir wrote:

The channel is a forum for information covered by the NDA. All discussions on that channel are designated as CSM/CCP eyes only.

I believe there was a previous suspicion of information leaking from that channel. What you see in the screenshots was bait.
Barakkus
#67 - 2011-10-18 15:01:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Barakkus
BTW, this is the exact **** that makes the CSM a complete joke and should be done away with.

Adults behaving like they're in high school still is rather disgusting when people are expecting them to actually behave like grown ups for once in their lives.

Honestly, is it that ******* hard for you people to keep your mouths shut about ****? I would hate to employ any of you and have trade secrets posted all over the internet if I was a business owner.

http://youtu.be/yytbDZrw1jc

Signal11th
#68 - 2011-10-18 15:02:36 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
non judgement wrote:
Kazanir wrote:

Just so we are in the clear on this..What exactly has Darius leaked? If he has leaked information in regards to upcoming patches/nerfs/buffs/pertinent to EVE infrastructure then fair enough but if it's just chat bullshit in a SKype channel about Mit's and things I would find this rather sad and pathetic.

Not trying to troll just after the specifics.

God Said "Come Forth and receive eternal life!" I came fifth and won a toaster!

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#69 - 2011-10-18 15:06:22 UTC
Signal11th wrote:
Just so we are in the clear on this..What exactly has Darius leaked? If he has leaked information in regards to upcoming patches/nerfs/buffs/pertinent to EVE infrastructure then fair enough but if it's just chat bullshit in a SKype channel about Mit's and things I would find this rather sad and pathetic.

Not trying to troll just after the specifics.

darius III has gotten caught leaking chatlogs from a channel he admits is nda protected

given he admits it's a violation of the NDA and he has gotten caught doing it, one can presume it's not the only time, just the one time he was dumb enough to leak to someone who posted chatlogs, then admitted it was darius III when called on it

Big Bad Mofo
Doomheim
#70 - 2011-10-18 15:07:24 UTC
What i would like to see is, the evidence? What was leaked? How it was leaked and the evidence to prove it was D3.

Thats all

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#71 - 2011-10-18 15:07:59 UTC
Big Bad Mofo wrote:
What i would like to see is, the evidence? What was leaked? How it was leaked and the evidence to prove it was D3.

Thats all

see kazanir's post last page

non judgement
Without Fear
Flying Burning Ships Alliance
#72 - 2011-10-18 15:09:19 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
non judgement wrote:
Kazanir wrote:

You're kidding me!
That's what you're making a fuss about?

You fools, the only reason the Skype stuff is NDA is there would be a chance they would talk about NDA covered information.
It's completely pointless worrying about NDA covering Skype when nothing important was leaked. It's only incase there was something was leaked. He could've being talking about what he had for dinner the night before. As long as there was no actual leak of information the NDA is a moot point, if all we hear is what he had for dinner.
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#73 - 2011-10-18 15:10:04 UTC
that's interesting because even Darius III, the accused, admits you are wrong and the csm skype channel is NDA protected

Big Bad Mofo
Doomheim
#74 - 2011-10-18 15:11:11 UTC
I think there needs to be a public enquiry into the antics of goonswarm CSM members. Along with this

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=22324&find=unread

issue, then looks to me Goons are manipulating the game and abusing their position..

Will CCP do anything? Hmmm lets see...
Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#75 - 2011-10-18 15:11:42 UTC
while darius III should probably hire you as his space lawyer he and riverini have already admitted everything we need, so you might want a client who hasn't hung himself with the rope the nice men keep giving him

Kazanir
Goonbine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles
Goonswarm Federation
#76 - 2011-10-18 15:13:42 UTC
non judgement wrote:
You fools, the only reason the Skype stuff is NDA is there would be a chance they would talk about NDA covered information.

It's completely pointless worrying about NDA covering Skype when nothing important was leaked. It's only incase there was something was leaked. He could've being talking about what he had for dinner the night before. As long as there was no actual leak of information the NDA is a moot point, if all we hear is what he had for dinner.

The background to this whole sordid story is that previously there had been a number of leaks from that CSM Skype channel on various topics, and Darius III was suspected. Vile Rat and Mittani baited him into this as a way of getting Darius to expose himself and it worked pretty well!

Also, no, Goonswarm members are not being paid to post in this thread. If I wanted to I could get them to threadnought it, but that really isn't necessary since the evidence speaks for itself! :)
Big Bad Mofo
Doomheim
#77 - 2011-10-18 15:13:45 UTC
Kazanir wrote:
Darius III wrote:
I have been accused of breaking the Non Disclosure Agreement that I signed when I was elected CSM. I will be addressing that accusation in this thread and hopefully shed some light on what really happened.

At no time did I ever leak anything to anyone. I have never shared NDA protected Skype logs, nor any information therein nor have I shared anything from the CSM official forums. In fact I do not answer many questions from corp members, friends or any media unless I am 110% certain that my answer is NDA safe.

The 'evidence' that people use claiming I broke the NDA shows my innocence. The alleged leak shows the name"mittani" in chatlogs. Notice the lowercase 'm'? If you have ever had a discussion with me in any chat-take note that I always capitalize peoples names, locations etc.

Here is a screenshot of Riverini quoting his leak from the CSM Skype chat:

http://i.imgur.com/P7Z4a.jpg

This image is a screenshot of a post on k.com (k*gutsumen for those unfamiliar) and the post number is 307848 for anyone who wants to check it. In this screenshot, Riverini quotes his leak. The leaker writes, "Mittens says he is trolling you somehow" and then proceeds to paste 3 lines of Skype chat where "mittani" is uncapitalized. But the leaker himself did in fact capitalize "Mittens", which you claim to always do. The part that says "mittani" is the name from the leaked chatlog, not the writing of the leaker himself. (Flak Magnet above me has also pointed this out.)

Your attempts to defend yourself leave something to be desired. :)

Hmm i dont see any proof here of anything...
Signal11th
#78 - 2011-10-18 15:14:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Signal11th
Weaselior wrote:
Big Bad Mofo wrote:

Thats all

see kazanir's post last page

Humm ok, these post's seem to lend weight to D3 posting chat logs from a Skype channel but come on chaps the bit where it says "The purpose of the little experiment" just seems to say somebody was made to look a little foolish and this is the return fire.

It seems a little OTT but then again the phrase "Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves" spring to mind.

God Said "Come Forth and receive eternal life!" I came fifth and won a toaster!

Kazanir
Goonbine Honnete Ober Advancer Mercantiles
Goonswarm Federation
#79 - 2011-10-18 15:16:58 UTC
Big Bad Mofo wrote:
Hmm i dont see any proof here of anything...

You missed the point about the timestamps. The timestamps in the leaked log show 11:24 AM, which corresponds to the US Pacific time matching 1:24 PM (13:24 for our Euro readers) in the US Central timezone. That's when Mittani typed those lines into the Skype chat, and Darius is the only CSM member in the US Pacific timezone.

Between the timestamps and Riverini's own admission the case against Darius III is pretty good.
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#80 - 2011-10-18 15:18:00 UTC
Ah good. Infighting in the CSM. This means they will have less time and energy to screw with the game.

Now if I could only get the governments of the world doing this more the rest of us would be safe.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!