These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Help Noobs Stuck in Null Sec "J135411"

Author
Naatu Naru
Macrocosm Exploration and Observation Workforce
#1 - 2012-10-14 06:29:14 UTC
Hey I got part of my team stuck on the other side of a worm hole; I'm pretty new to most of this actually, but we are in "J135411" and I was wondering if any explorers are around that would be willing to lead us to another worm hole here to make it to the other side possibly?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers
Naatu Naru
Zhilia Mann
Tide Way Out Productions
#2 - 2012-10-14 06:30:53 UTC
You likely want to post this in the wormhole forum, not this one.
Naatu Naru
#3 - 2012-10-14 06:31:37 UTC
You happen to have a link to that forum? I wasn't able to find it, but I'd gladly post there ^^

Thanks!!
MolotovBeats
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-10-14 06:33:01 UTC
This can end in 3 different ways:

1. You succesfully bait whoever decides to help you and kill them (WHers are pretty desperate for PVP, I've been paid 100m just to uncloak and have a WHer chase me)

2. You are not baiting but in fact are lost, in which case a friendly "explorer" will offer to help you and then bring his friends, bubble you, and pod you

3. You run out of food and self destruct pods to get back empire space

None of those sound too good I'm afraid.
Naatu Naru
#5 - 2012-10-14 06:38:06 UTC
MolotovBeats wrote:
This can end in 3 different ways:

1. You succesfully bait whoever decides to help you and kill them (WHers are pretty desperate for PVP, I've been paid 100m just to uncloak and have a WHer chase me)

2. You are not baiting but in fact are lost, in which case a friendly "explorer" will offer to help you and then bring his friends, bubble you, and pod you

3. You run out of food and self destruct pods to get back empire space

None of those sound too good I'm afraid.

Hehehee, I agree with all of the above ^_^, so I don't blame any who don't want to help out of fear, I also would not be too upset about some one coming to help falsely, and then podding me (still gets me home) but I hope for a kind hearted explorer who maybe willing to even take an ISK bribe if needed (but who knows if I'm lying...) oh Eve how Unforgiving you are... I love you so.

But yeah... Help a guy out @_@!
Ifly Uwalk
Perkone
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-10-14 08:22:02 UTC  |  Edited by: Ifly Uwalk
The fact that you "couldn't find the wormhole forum" pretty much points to bait. Or idiocy. vOv
Hongus Gwag
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-10-14 15:37:17 UTC
Please let us know how this works out, theres tears gunna be flowing from somewhere.
Flurk Hellbron
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#8 - 2012-10-14 20:24:23 UTC
Naatu Naru wrote:
Hey I got part of my team stuck on the other side of a worm hole; I'm pretty new to most of this actually, but we are in "J135411" and I was wondering if any explorers are around that would be willing to lead us to another worm hole here to make it to the other side possibly?

Thanks for any help!

Cheers
Naatu Naru

Get the rest of ur team searching the lost one's?
RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
#9 - 2012-10-15 05:58:54 UTC
Use D-scan and watch for ships. Ask nice in local and offer to pay the dude who scouts you out. Then....good luck.

Or: pod 1 guy home and have him rescan the original opening.
Or: convo an outsider and have him probe the original opening.
Maxpie
MUSE LLP
#10 - 2012-10-17 18:34:52 UTC
/me hands OP a gun with one bullet

No good deed goes unpunished

Alec Enderas
Space Wolves ind.
Solyaris Chtonium
#11 - 2012-10-24 15:37:29 UTC
Maxpie wrote:
/me hands OP a gun with one bullet

Well he needs a few, so he can pod the others, loot the faction stuff and activate his probe launcher and be home for dinner.

I am not old, just bitter.

Casirio
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#12 - 2012-10-24 16:40:34 UTC
You have two options.

1) Use dscan and locate any POS's in that system, warp at range and try and contact the corp who owns them. They will either a) be happy to kill you, b) be happy to help you get out.

2) Self destruct ships and pod express your way back to highsec.

Lesson learned here? don't ever jump into a wormhole without probes. At least someone who has probes on their ship.
Ginger Barbarella
#13 - 2012-10-24 17:32:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Ginger Barbarella
Naatu Naru wrote:
You happen to have a link to that forum? I wasn't able to find it, but I'd gladly post there ^^

Thanks!!

Troll better. 0/10

ps: for 500 million I'll come look for you. Deposit the funds to this toon as soon as possible, and I'll get to work on the plan immediately.

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac