These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Allegations of breaking the NDA

First post
Author
Partsking
New Eden Marshals Service
#21 - 2011-10-18 12:28:37 UTC
mydingaling wrote:
So you are saying that vile rat or the mittani took the time to make fake chat logs. Because straight up anyone that has any dealings with them in any depth either good or bad knows that is simply not their style. Its far beneath them, very amateur and not something they would pull.

lmfao. Son, there is nothing "far beneath" or "too amateur" for a goon.

Killer Gandry
The Concilium Enterprises
#22 - 2011-10-18 12:29:32 UTC
Ow I wouldn't be surprised if this is just one of the many Goon tricks to manipulate.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if this was a trick of your's to manipulate.

Like it's always said to new arrivals to the game but also to those who got ripped off or betrayed later on.

Do NOT trust anyone in EVE.

That I would love to see us get rid of Goons is no secret. Since their arrival here in EVE they just made the game a lot worse.
Scamming was already in game but with their arrival it exploded into the big plague it has become.
Trolling was present, but they made a mockery of everything and troll where ever they can.

I myself compare Goons with a cancer. There is no accepting it's there, you cut it out completely or you die from it.

People who think Goons are cool and think they are liked by Goons have absolutley no idea that the Goons don't care about them at all. Goons only care about Goons, and most of them only about a rare few Goons and give a crap about the rest.
Any action from a Goon has the sole purpose to further the Goons cause. To ruin the game for everyone who isn't a Goon.

Sad part is that CCP accepts that kind of playstyle so it's up to the playerbase to get rid of them.
Sadder part is that the general playerbase is too lazy or disorganised to get rid f them.
Reppyk
The Black Shell
#23 - 2011-10-18 12:30:06 UTC
Why did you wait so long to post this ?

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#24 - 2011-10-18 12:35:18 UTC
I have not seen these chatlogs but chatlogs prove nothing since everybody can fake something like that to descredit anyone.

I do find it interesting that squarely point your finger at Vile Rat in regards to any possible wrongdoings. Vile Rat has shown during the whole debate around Golden Scorpions right before the whole NeX Golden Ammo Rage that he doesn't really know of/cares about/comprehend some aspects of EVE or his job in the CSM, especially after he flip-flopped his way through the discussion, so I am not a big fan of him.

However if you accuse another CSM of this directly you'd better be able to back that up.

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#25 - 2011-10-18 12:41:28 UTC
Reppyk wrote:
Why did you wait so long to post this ?

I was approached by a CSM member when I originally went to post this, but was asked to wait until Himmar's blog was digested. I waited 3 days and really didn't see anything about it anywhere, so I thought I would let sleeping dogs lay.

Yesterday I saw the allegation many times in a threadnaught about removing Mittani and immediately regretted my decision not to post last week. I did make several posts on K.com and Failheap and I realize that that was not enough.

I realize that there are people who really think that I would break my word, that I am lying etc. and I could have done more to prevent this. My poor judgement has exacerbated the situation as my initial response was not to even recognize the outlandish and unfounded allegations. I assumed that it was some elaborate troll or an anomalous situation that would resolve itself without my involvement. I was grossly inaccurate in that regard. Since I had done nothing wrong-I assumed there would be no repercussions.

Hmmm

Cyaxares II
Vectigalia Inc
#26 - 2011-10-18 12:47:05 UTC
Darius III wrote:
The 'evidence' that people use claiming I broke the NDA shows my innocence. The alleged leak shows the name"mittani" in chatlogs. Notice the lowercase 'm'? If you have ever had a discussion with me in any chat-take note that I always capitalize peoples names, locations etc.

[...]

Why would someone do this, you may ask? Well it is public knowledge that I am Goons public enemy #1 ever since I trolled them regarding "Freeport Delve".
http://www.evenews24.com/2011/09/23/meta-gaming-darius-iii-brix-deceives-goonswarm-leadership-into-buying-the-fall-of-delve-amidst-propaganda-war/

you sir, are awesome.

Quote:
[ 2011.09.23 00:17:48 ] Darius III > and first line is anagram never going to give you up
[ 2011.09.23 00:17:50 ] riverini > never going to give up?
[ 2011.09.23 00:18:03 ] riverini > “Veggie Voyeur Goon Input”
[ 2011.09.23 00:18:06 ] Darius III > yes yes and look at line 11 never going to let you down
[ 2011.09.23 00:18:11 ] Darius III > lol yeah
[ 2011.09.23 00:18:55 ] riverini > how do u know goons swallow it?
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:43 ] Darius III > They mailed their people yesterday
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:51 ] riverini > can u send me that
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:51 ] riverini > haha
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:56 ] Darius III > I brokered the deal with mittani and vile rat and mr vee
[ 2011.09.23 00:20:12 ] Darius III > I cant send it
[ 2011.09.23 00:20:33 ] riverini > http://www.evenews24.com/2011/09/22/raw-intel-brick-squad-to-open-access-to-all-their-stations-in-delve-agrees-to-run-the-delve-new-thunder-dome-no-word-yet-on-rawr-or-ev0ke/
[ 2011.09.23 00:20:34 ] riverini > THIS?
[ 2011.09.23 00:20:35 ] Darius III > I dont have but I heard and saw snippets
[ 2011.09.23 00:21:24 ] Darius III > lol yeah
[ 2011.09.23 00:21:26 ] Darius III > nice

Quote:
[ 2011.09.23 00:18:55 ] riverini > how do u know goons swallow it?
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:43 ] Darius III > They mailed their people yesterday
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:51 ] riverini > can u send me that
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:51 ] riverini > haha
[ 2011.09.23 00:19:56 ] Darius III > I brokered the deal with mittani and vile rat and mr vee

Quote:

Quote:
mittani
Skunk Gracklaw
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2011-10-18 12:47:51 UTC
So is your story that another member of the CSM leaked the chat log to Riverini?
Reppyk
The Black Shell
#28 - 2011-10-18 12:48:55 UTC
Darius III wrote:
Since I had done nothing wrong-I assumed there would be no repercussions.
Which are ?
You have your own alliance, it will not change the trust that (a few) people have in you and nothing of value was "leaked".

I AM SPACE CAPTAIN REPPYK. BEWARE.

Proud co-admin of frugu.net, a French fansite about EVE !

Serene Repose
#29 - 2011-10-18 12:49:41 UTC
Who gives a damn? Nobody takes CSMs seriously. If you PO-ed some CCP weenie and blew your free trips to Reykjavik, too damn bad. Sell it to somebody who's buyin' it.

Boo hoo. Boo hoo. A CSM has a problem.

waaaaaah. Let's have a pity party.

We must accommodate the idiocracy.

TheBig Bukowsky
High Safety
#30 - 2011-10-18 12:58:51 UTC
The mere fact you're Goons' enemy makes you look innocent already.

I mean, look at how Noir. celebrate their stuff, wardeccing the most powerful alliances, and look how Goonies pass their time, suicide-ganking highsec miners Lol. The comparison is hilarious, it says a lot about both of them.
Signal11th
#31 - 2011-10-18 13:00:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Signal11th
I wouldn't really worry too much to be honest, If there's proof you will get canned if there's not you won't. We will all find out in the end if your little white tag goes.

Basically if you shake their hand you need to check how many fingers you have left when you let go. I for one wouldn't imagine you would talk about NDA breaking stuff on anything but a clean alt.Blink

God Said "Come Forth and receive eternal life!" I came fifth and won a toaster!

T'amber Anomandari Demaleon
#32 - 2011-10-18 13:07:36 UTC
Darius III wrote:
T'amber Anomandari Demaleon wrote:
no one cares what the alternates do, trust me.

Big smile

I was kind of wondering if I am an alt? Since I was a delegate at the Monoclegate summit, am I no longer an alt?

PS: I still hav ethe ships you gave me in Jita when you quit-hit me up if you need them backRoll D3

you have a badge and got enough votes to get an alternate position, you are a csm.

www.shipsofeve.com

Serial Chi
White Knights of Equestria
#33 - 2011-10-18 13:10:31 UTC
chat logs can be faked incredibly easy. the only way to prove that you broke the NDA is to actually trace it back to you via IP logs. you are getting to worried over nothing. unless you actually did it. you sound more like an attention whore that takes this game to seriously. something on the scale of a true goon at heart. you should relax and not stress out about it, if you didnt do it. log off, leave the basement, and go play catch with your kid brother. maybe get an IRL girlfriend and find out how much less you care about e-drama.
Rocky Deadshot
In The Goo
EVE Trade Alliance
#34 - 2011-10-18 13:17:22 UTC
Very respectable post. Hopefully CCP will look into this enough to clear everything up. It would be worrisome if the allegations against GS were true... I kind of feel like the CSM should be the one place where EvE's backstabbing ways is checked at the door.
Darius III
Interstellar eXodus
The Initiative.
#35 - 2011-10-18 13:23:04 UTC
Cyaxares II wrote:

=[/quote]

Thanks. "I cant send it." The reason I cant send it is because I don't share private convoes.

And yes you show that I did not capitalize the three names, good work. 99% of the time I do, and that log you linked is accurate. It was very late and I had been driking. I assure you I would not have renamed Mittani as he was the first contact I ever had in Skype, and if I had-I would have capitalized it as it is a name I see sometimes hundreds of times a day and it would have driven me nuts.

I was concerned that someone would find a time where I neglected to use caps for proper names, and you have found it. Good sleuthing.

Ciar Meara wrote:
I have not seen these chatlogs but chatlogs prove nothing since everybody can fake something like that to descredit anyone.

I do find it interesting that squarely point your finger at Vile Rat in regards to any possible wrongdoings. Vile Rat has shown during the whole debate around Golden Scorpions right before the whole NeX Golden Ammo Rage that he doesn't really know of/cares about/comprehend some aspects of EVE or his job in the CSM, especially after he flip-flopped his way through the discussion, so I am not a big fan of him.

However if you accuse another CSM of this directly you'd better be able to back that up.

I am not accusing anyone of anything, I merely pointed out that he is a lazy typist. Now that we are on the topic though, did you notice who has made the most ruckus about the whole issue? Was it the same person who wrote a K.com "Exclusive" "breaking" this story to the media? And who was that? Answer-a lazy typist Shocked D3

PS Ship spinning is back \P/

Hmmm

Zagam
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2011-10-18 13:28:35 UTC
Honestly, I think there is an even better direction to look for the culprit of this whole mess...

Riverini. Yes, he's not a CSM, but he posted the material on Kugu. If its manufactured chatlogs, he will know where its from. (and maybe, just maybe, he will stop posting crap on EN24)
Taedrin
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#37 - 2011-10-18 13:28:57 UTC
Alright, someone PLEASE tell me why I have the STRANGEST sense of deja vu here...
thoth rothschild
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2011-10-18 13:32:02 UTC
*facepalm*

No one would have cared.....
Now you got your attention, seems like a political suizide.
Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#39 - 2011-10-18 13:46:58 UTC
Darius III wrote:
Why would someone do this, you may ask? Well it is public knowledge that I am Goons public enemy #1

ahahahahahaah

Darius III wrote:
ever since I trolled them regarding "Freeport Delve".

ahahahahahaha

Keep going.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

Sandrestal
Pakistani Taxi Drivers
#40 - 2011-10-18 13:49:43 UTC
Anyone who would believe anything coming out of a goon orifice deserves what they wind up with.