These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page

Glory to the Covenant (A message to the Amarr people).

Author
Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#1 - 2012-10-13 16:20:39 UTC
-The video opens with a shot of what appears to be the interior of a ships cargo bay, groups of heavily armed raiders jostling masses of frightened people towards the rear of the bay before pulling the least haggared and scared away from the group and into cages, a figure in simple combat fatigues steps in front of the camera and clears his throat before speaking-

Children of Amarr, I am Khazarn Areth, Captain of this most holy ship and member of the Omir's Covenant.

I speak to you now to bring glad tidings of my return to the area of space known as Domain in order to spread enlightenment once more to those loyal to the wretched Sarum and the Council, already we have shown many the true path through the use of our hallowed bleeding machines, however, only the strong have the honour of undertaking that journey.

-Khazarn's words are punctuated by the staccato crackle of automatic weapons fire, terrified screaming and wet thumps of rounds hitting flesh in the area behind him-

Domain shall be bled drop by precious drop, the Imperial's cannot save your people from our wrath, The wretched "Empress" will die by our hand, nowhere is safe for you to hide.

Those of the Sabik faith i call out to you, join Omir's cause and help bring enlightenment to those unfortunates out there who are blinded by the Theology Council and their lies, seek us out and we shall find you.

-The feed cuts out abruptly, leaving a screen filled with static-

Bloody Omir's coming back Monsters from the endless black Wading through a crimson flood Omir's come to drink your blood

Silas Vitalia
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-10-13 17:33:48 UTC
While I enjoy in seeing great work being done, It saddens me to see you and so many of my other Sabik Brothers and Sisters wasting their potential.

Omir's feckless leadership will come to and end, and he will die.

There is however still time for you to make the right choice, Areth. A day of days is still coming for those on the right side of things.

Sabik now, Sabik forever

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-10-13 17:46:40 UTC
How you have fallen Silas.

The right choice was made long ago, i tread a holy path in the name of The Covenant and woe betide any fool that crosses me.

Bloody Omir's coming back Monsters from the endless black Wading through a crimson flood Omir's come to drink your blood

Mardon Hashur
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#4 - 2012-10-13 19:13:04 UTC
Are you so stupid that you think that you could possibly pull anything like this off?

Sincerly Mardon Hashur

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-10-13 19:20:59 UTC
Mardon Hashur wrote:
Are you so stupid that you think that you could possibly pull anything like this off?

Not by myself, no of course not.

However this is not about me, this is about you, your kin and all those you hold dear, we will make you whole at last.

Evi Polevhia
Phoenix Naval Operations
Phoenix Naval Systems
#6 - 2012-10-13 20:50:30 UTC
Good to see that Amarrian space is calmer and safer then Caldari space. Glad I made the move down.
Amaki Mai
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-10-13 21:10:17 UTC
Don't worry about it Evi, the likelihood of you seeing these twisted monsters anywhere other than in their little snuff movies is very low.
Graelyn
Aeternus Command Academy
#8 - 2012-10-13 23:23:06 UTC
I keep seeing these 'announcements' here, and I expect some news, some developments, some content.

Instead, I get "Hi everyone! By the way, my side will win!"

Ugh. Anyways...

For my part, the only thing blooders excel at is screaming while they die. A Tribal will scowl, pray, vow vengeance from beyond, or maybe even smile when the Judgement comes. A blooder just wails and weeps for his poor self.

We only keep the incendiary ordinance on hand for them. They are the only lives I can take without any sort of introspection afterwards.

Cardinal Graelyn

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#9 - 2012-10-13 23:26:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Khazarn Areth
Graelyn wrote:
I keep seeing these 'announcements' here, and I expect some news, some developments, some content.

Instead, I get "Hi everyone! By the way, my side will win!"

Odd that i see much the same from your lot, as well as the screaming, quite a bit of it infact.

And fear not i will keep you updated on my progress.

Astroyka
IXXAXAAR
#10 - 2012-10-13 23:51:16 UTC
Ahh its nice to see a little in-fighting between you lot ... carry on.

Astroyka

A New Eden pilot, fighting against slavery in New Eden

www.astroyka.net

@Astroyka

Graelyn
Aeternus Command Academy
#11 - 2012-10-14 00:40:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Graelyn
See, there's an important lesson here for a lot of folks, even a catchrag like the pilot above...

The Tribals insist that they fight to liberate 'their people', a distinction that no one outside of these angry hordes can seem to understand. Aside from a genetic link from thousands of years ago (which the Matari as by far the most numerous race in the cosmos even further dilutes), the targets of Tribal Emancipation have nothing in common with the people doing so much pointless killing in their name.

Bloodline is important to Amarr. It is the link we share to the destiny given by the Creator. Still, when we see some Sani Sabik skeeving around, do we fret about our lost brethren? Do we wail at the tragedy of it all?

No, we set them alight and get on with our hopefully productive day.

The difference is, we see a person for what they are. The decisions we make, the people we choose to be, matters more. You don't see members of the State mourning the downfall of Kuvakei; he is what he is.

When the fringe Tribal lumps a Blooder with an Amarrian, they look even dumber than before. For some (see above), this in itself is a achievement worthy of marvel.

Cardinal Graelyn

Amarr Loyalist of the Year - YC113

Astroyka
IXXAXAAR
#12 - 2012-10-14 01:23:59 UTC
Graelyn wrote:
even a catchrag like the pilot above...

Oh cardinal, you say the sweetest things to a woman, guess that's your raison d'etre.

Astroyka

www.astroyka.net

@Astroyka

Evelyn Meiyi
Corvidae Trading and Holding
#13 - 2012-10-14 03:23:57 UTC
Astroyka wrote:
Graelyn wrote:
even a catchrag like the pilot above...

Oh cardinal, you say the sweetest things to a woman, guess that's your raison d'etre.

So, he stung you by saying that, did he?
Tarryn Nightstorm
Hellstar Towing and Recovery
#14 - 2012-10-14 05:20:10 UTC
Khazarn Areth wrote:
Mardon Hashur wrote:

[...] we will make you whole at last.

In other words: Yes. Yes, he is.

Star Wars: the Old Republic may not be EVE. But I'll take the sound of dual blaster-pistols over "NURVV CLAOKING NAOW!!!11oneone!!" any day of the week.

Astroyka
IXXAXAAR
#15 - 2012-10-14 10:10:10 UTC
Evelyn Meiyi wrote:
So, he stung you by saying that, did he?

You are pretty amazing at reading between the (lies) lines, kudos to you for being so adept, hope you are on the OP's list.

Astroyka

www.astroyka.net

@Astroyka

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#16 - 2012-10-14 17:45:13 UTC
Today has been a glorious day, my crew and I have begun construction of a most holy blodding facility within the Nashar Constellation, within days the facility should begin its first sacred bleeding rituals and give enlightenment to those who are lucky enough to be selected from the baseliner herd.

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#17 - 2012-10-16 15:43:04 UTC
-Facility XNE339L Report-

The enlightenment process has begun with our first batch of captures, already teams are collecting baseliners from outlying settlements within the surrounding systems to aid with construction of further facility structures before they themselves are shown the true path.

The current herd count, including those previously brought over from another region now stands at one thousand four hundred and seventy two (1472).
With the new holding areas soon to be created we hope to treble this within a few weeks.

Current Imperial Navy presence has been sporadic at best with irregular, scattered patrols, we believe they know nothing of our location and from what chatter that has been intercepted by our long range comms systems they are putting down most dissapearences to Sansha activity in nearby systems.

-Report Ends-

Rodj Blake
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#18 - 2012-10-16 16:17:13 UTC
Khazarn Areth wrote:

Current Imperial Navy presence has been sporadic at best with irregular, scattered patrols, we believe they know nothing of our location and from what chatter that has been intercepted by our long range comms systems they are putting down most dissapearences to Sansha activity in nearby systems.

Or it could be that they've carried out a threat assessment on you and concluded that you're just another pilot making up empty boasts on the IGS.

Dolce et decorum est pro Imperium mori

Khazarn Areth
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-10-16 16:19:23 UTC
Rodj Blake wrote:
Khazarn Areth wrote:

Or it could be that they've carried out a threat assessment on you and concluded that you're just another pilot making up empty boasts on the IGS.

Ah shallow insults Mr Blake, is that all you are good for anymore?

Ulren Halfhound
Doomheim
#20 - 2012-10-16 17:12:42 UTC
Ridiculous grandstanding. I have seen a hundred Outlaw videos just like that. Some day, I would love to see a psychopath with a real creative vision, someone to entertain us.
123Next page