These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Plex - straight up answer

First post
Author
TriadSte
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-10-12 17:14:49 UTC
Please just a yes or a no answer.

So If plex prices continue to get higher will you stop playing?

In game I am worth 11 figures and even now I think they're too expensive to buy.

My answer is yes,
Roime
Shiva Furnace
#2 - 2012-10-12 17:15:36 UTC
No

Couldn't care less, you can't shoot anyone with a PLEX

Jim Era
#3 - 2012-10-12 17:16:48 UTC
ugh OP, really?

Wat™

BORRIS DEMONTFORD
THE OFFENDERS
#4 - 2012-10-12 17:20:03 UTC
Dear God, will there be no end to this?

FYI plex price down to below 570 mill according to eve central, buy orders slightly higher.
Deevel
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-10-12 17:20:10 UTC
Do you realise 11 figures is nothing? Try 13 figures. Not including decimal points.
Darth Khasei
Wavestar Business Ventures Inc.
#6 - 2012-10-12 17:20:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Darth Khasei
TriadSte wrote:
Please just a yes or a no answer.

So If plex prices continue to get higher will you stop playing?

In game I am worth 11 figures and even now I think they're too expensive to buy.

My answer is yes,

I love how you try to limit "other" people to yes or no and you yourself go into your 11 figure claim etc... If you are worth 11 figures and the prices are too high that appears to be more a reflection of your....er um...conservative fiscal perspective. Big smile

And no I will not stop playing because of the price of plexes.
Mortimer Civeri
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2012-10-12 17:22:57 UTC
Why the hell are people grinding ISK to buy PLEX? So you can grind more ISK to by another PLEX next month? It is just a big hampster wheel you have willingly chained yourself to.

"I don't know which is worse, ...that everyone has his price, or that the price is always so low." Calvin

Darth Khasei
Wavestar Business Ventures Inc.
#8 - 2012-10-12 17:23:53 UTC
BORRIS DEMONTFORD wrote:

FYI plex price down to below 570 mill according to eve central, buy orders slightly higher.

Everyone and their mother is trying to buy GTC to convert into plexes in an attempt to ride the bubble, so there is some downward pressure right now.
Reverend Cletis
Synister Mynisters
#9 - 2012-10-12 17:25:13 UTC
No.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#10 - 2012-10-12 17:26:16 UTC
Darth Khasei wrote:
BORRIS DEMONTFORD wrote:

Everyone and their mother is trying to buy GTC to convert into plexes in an attempt to ride the bubble, so there is some downward pressure right now.

That's known as diarrhea Blink

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Robert De'Arneth
#11 - 2012-10-12 17:31:22 UTC
Well I do not use plex, and will continue to play until I decide it is no longer fun. I also could care less if people who use plex quit. we would have a lot less tears if they quit, so we can hope eh!! Big smile

I'm a nerd, you can check my stats!! Skilling Int/Mem at 45 sp per minute is how I mack!     I'm like a lapdog, all bark no bite. 

Chandaris
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#12 - 2012-10-12 17:31:47 UTC
wtf do i care about plex?

i couldn't care less what they price at

adapt or die.
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-10-12 17:32:45 UTC
Robert De'Arneth wrote:
Well I do not use plex, and will continue to play until I decide it is no longer fun. I also could care less if people who use plex quit. we would have a lot less tears if they quit, so we can hope eh!! Big smile

That'll also drive down plex prices Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#14 - 2012-10-12 17:33:37 UTC
No. I have a job and will happily pay 20 bucks for PLEX actually worth it,
instead of wasting my time AND ISK for gametime.
Reverend Cletis
Synister Mynisters
#15 - 2012-10-12 17:34:19 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Darth Khasei wrote:
BORRIS DEMONTFORD wrote:

That's known as diarrhea Blink

Is that what the OP is experiencing?

TMI.
ShiftyMcFly's Second Cousin
Doomheim
#16 - 2012-10-12 17:36:29 UTC
Waiting for the prices to go up a bit more, then I will start selling some PLEX for ISK.
Got to take inflation in account. Blink

Robert De'Arneth
#17 - 2012-10-12 17:38:06 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Robert De'Arneth wrote:

That'll also drive down plex prices Big smile

Well i am all for whatever will stop with these TinFoil hat threads!!! Big smile

I'm a nerd, you can check my stats!! Skilling Int/Mem at 45 sp per minute is how I mack!     I'm like a lapdog, all bark no bite. 

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#18 - 2012-10-12 18:39:26 UTC
I can only hope that if PLEX gets any higher that the OP will stop playing...and posting bad threads.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

ISD Praetoxx
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#19 - 2012-10-12 18:41:26 UTC
We already have several other threads regarding the discussion of PLEX prices.

Such as: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=162397&find=unread

Please continue your discussions there.

Thread locked.
- ISD Praetoxx

ISD Praetoxx Lieutenant Community Communication Liasons (CCLs) Interstellar Service Department