These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Same old Question

Author
Josef Djugashvilis
#41 - 2012-10-02 11:21:06 UTC
Being Gallente, I put most of my skill training into drones - no surprise there.

Missiles - what are they?

I am currently getting my hybrid gun skills up to scratch.

I will see how the changes impact me when they are introduced and do my best to adapt to them.

More challenging, no problem.

Insanely difficult, more of an issue as I am a solo player.

I suppose I could train for and mine to pay for lo-sec pvp. Dear God!

To be honest, I have no issue with CCP altering drone AI or any other feature of the game as they see fit.

The only test for me, is, will I still enjoy playing Eve?

This is not a signature.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#42 - 2012-10-02 13:20:41 UTC
Josef Djugashvilis wrote:
Being Gallente, I put most of my skill training into drones - no surprise there.
Being Gallente, you should put at least an equal amount into hybrids, since that's really their main weapon systems, but you're doing that...

Quote:
Missiles - what are they?
It's the tertiary weapon system for Gallente, what with those Roden ships and all. P

Quote:

I will see how the changes impact me when they are introduced and do my best to adapt to them.
In addition to getting your hybrids up to snuff, I'd suggest training some ewar, since that has been proven to be the best way to make your drones safe from the Level One AI -- they really really hate stuff that mess with their ships. If they even get a whiff of a rumour of the slightest hint of you so much as thinking about owning something as horrid as, say, a tracking disruptor, they will go after you pretty much at the exclusion of everything else.
Robert De'Arneth
#43 - 2012-10-02 13:32:47 UTC
Square biz OP, how many whiny crying threads do you need? So, you cannot go afk and act like you are playing the game, you will have to play it. Get over it!!Big smile

I'm a nerd, you can check my stats!! Skilling Int/Mem at 45 sp per minute is how I mack!     I'm like a lapdog, all bark no bite. 

MaiLina KaTar
Katar Corp
#44 - 2012-10-02 13:42:22 UTC  |  Edited by: MaiLina KaTar
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:

LOL...right.....

The NEW changes to NPC AI in non-Incursions and non-Sleepers.
The HUGE changes to player bounties.

blabla I'm a useless whiner blabla

They're reworking existing systems that have been in a miserable state since the game launched, basically.

What more do you want?
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#45 - 2012-10-02 15:05:13 UTC
He wants to have his cake and let his drones eat it.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Ginger Barbarella
#46 - 2012-10-02 15:08:09 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Why is CCP introducing myriad changes when CCP already has identified numerous things they want fix with the existing game?

Hi, you must be new here. Let me explain for you:

Because.

There, all settled.

On a side note, asking for bug fixes over buffs, nerds, and general whinage is just silly. You act like this is a piece of software, er something... Roll

"Blow it all on Quafe and strippers." --- Sorlac

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#47 - 2012-10-02 15:25:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Thorn Galen
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
He wants to have his cake and let his drones eat it.

Ahahaha!! Jonah ! There is no cake !! Blink
War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#48 - 2012-10-02 15:32:31 UTC
Dinsdale Pirannha wrote:
Why is CCP introducing myriad changes when CCP already has identified numerous things they want fix with the existing game?

Are you talking again?

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#49 - 2012-10-02 16:48:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Alavaria Fera
Tippia wrote:
Quote:

In addition to getting your hybrids up to snuff, I'd suggest training some ewar, since that has been proven to be the best way to make your drones safe from the Level One AI -- they really really hate stuff that mess with their ships. If they even get a whiff of a rumour of the slightest hint of you so much as thinking about owning something as horrid as, say, a tracking disruptor, they will go after you pretty much at the exclusion of everything else.

Huh, so even the AI is capable of going: "Because of falcon" ?

That's amazing. Next they'll spam local when you blow them up. "There are 1000s more Amarr Navy Captains besides me, arrgghhh~~"

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#50 - 2012-10-02 18:04:45 UTC
Did you know that cats' "retractable claws" is actually a terrible misnomer? The claws don't actually "retract", but are rather simply exposed from between the cat's toes when it stretches them.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#51 - 2012-10-03 07:46:32 UTC
Karl Hobb wrote:

Face it, high-sec income needs to be nerfed into the ground. Move L4s to low-sec, reduce L3 payouts, high-sec incursions get gate rats and reduced payouts, remove ice fields from high-sec, prohibit exhumers and Orcas from operating in high-sec... ****, just get rid of high-sec.

No. Consider an alternative view

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Previous page123