These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Sell Orders

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

COSMIC LOTTO,S PRESENTS 25b in prizes or ISK ! LIMITED TIME EVERY 5 GETS 1 FREE !

Author
Kast Agnet
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#141 - 2011-10-15 23:26:04 UTC
Kast Agnet wrote:
See my post here. This guy is lower than low man

Sorry. Messed link. THIS is the link and this is what Bob Cosmic is.

Darolo Carolos
The Babylonians
Verged
#142 - 2011-10-17 05:46:05 UTC
Kast Agnet wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:

congrats on your various wins, Kast Agnet. i sincerely hope that your opinion is found to be irrationally conjured. i sympathize for Bob's recent loss; i feel that you might have jumped the gun a bit on this one.
Kast Agnet
Gallente Federation
#143 - 2011-10-17 16:47:12 UTC
Darolo Carolos wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:

congrats on your various wins, Kast Agnet. i sincerely hope that your opinion is found to be irrationally conjured. i sympathize for Bob's recent loss; i feel that you might have jumped the gun a bit on this one.

I wish nothing more than to be proved wrong Darolo unfortunately I have been contacted by two separate mini-lotto site runners where Cosmic has accounts and who saw this post. Both confirm Bob Cosmic has logged into their sites in the last 48 hours from out of game browsers.
Strange he has time to do that but not log into the forums right?
Mercurye
Siesta Inc.
#144 - 2011-10-17 17:05:40 UTC

I can understand both of you, Kast and Darolo.

Maybe he's too occupied with other things and expects us to be a little more patient or perhaps it was a scheme. I don't know apart from that I spent a lot of money that I want to see returned or as a prize

And yes, rather sooner than later but I am able to wait a little bit longer
Darolo Carolos
The Babylonians
Verged
#145 - 2011-10-17 18:59:22 UTC
Kast Agnet wrote:
Darolo Carolos wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:

I wish nothing more than to be proved wrong Darolo unfortunately I have been contacted by two separate mini-lotto site runners where Cosmic has accounts and who saw this post. Both confirm Bob Cosmic has logged into their sites in the last 48 hours from out of game browsers.

i simply fear that your accusations may only deter people from investing the ISK required to finish this particular lotto. this will accomplish two things: 1) our invested ISK will only remain frozen in his lotto, and 2) nobody will invest the ISK required to finish this particular lotto for fear of being scammed, possibly saving them ISK. now, there have been such developments suggesting that Bob Cosmic is not readily attending to his lottery winners. i know. he must have known of his father's diminishing health and was probably very involved in the process of securing adequate medical attention and the funeral arrangements that followed. we should at least try to be patient.
Grigori Kopreonov
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#146 - 2011-10-18 05:01:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Grigori Kopreonov
I am being paitent. I have time. I hope this will end well for everyone.

It would be sad though if bob cosmic it not being true to his word, he seems like a nice guy. Pirate
Kast Agnet
Gallente Federation
#147 - 2011-10-18 22:50:53 UTC
Roll
Kast Agnet
Gallente Federation
#148 - 2011-10-18 22:55:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Kast Agnet
Darolo Carolos wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:
Darolo Carolos wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:
Kast Agnet wrote:

i simply fear that your accusations may only deter people from investing the ISK required to finish this particular lotto. this will accomplish two things: 1) our invested ISK will only remain frozen in his lotto, and 2) nobody will invest the ISK required to finish this particular lotto for fear of being scammed, possibly saving them ISK. now, there have been such developments suggesting that Bob Cosmic is not readily attending to his lottery winners. i know. he must have known of his father's diminishing health and was probably very involved in the process of securing adequate medical attention and the funeral arrangements that followed. we should at least try to be patient.

If you are advocating people throwing in more isk to this then by all means go ahead and set the example Darolo and buyout the rest of all the tickets. If you can't put your money where your mouth is then may I suggest you put it IN your mouth instead? You might find it easier to do if you take your foot out of it first.
Darolo Carolos
The Babylonians
Verged
#149 - 2011-10-19 12:04:31 UTC
i have already contributed to this particular lotto; i did so with the very same ambivalence i possess upon entering any unsecured lottery. it is for my naturally acquired mistrust of EVE personnel that i invested only the precise amount of ISK i was comfortable losing. on the other hand, it appears that you can afford to risk 3.4b on an iffy deal and still plunge 1.2b into a new game before having even obtained your first prize(s). yes, it can easily be said that i don't really care how much ISK is amassed into this lottery..
Slider VII
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#150 - 2011-10-19 15:25:29 UTC
For all of us that put into this lottery, lesson learned...lets just move on and let this die. If anyone happens to see this person in game then open season and exact your revenge, otherwise, just get back to the pew-pew on each other.

Cheers!

Slider VII Recruitment Director - Grey Templars Recruitment Officer - Fidelas Constans [FCON]

AssassinationsdoneWrong
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#151 - 2011-10-25 17:40:09 UTC
1 billion isk reward offered for solid intel leading to the disclosure of any and all alts associated with or used by Bob Cosmic.

Lets make sure this never happens to anyone again by this man born out of wedlock and lets make him pay for using something as utterly vile as creating the RL death of a close relative to gather sympathy and generate ticket sales on lotteries he knew he was never going to pay on.

ADW

The Nexus 7's

What we fall short of in numbers we more than make up for in stupidity