These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

Hi Sec Freighter Gank : Kraken Released!!!

Author
Vojk
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2012-09-30 15:00:44 UTC
You could have at least left some magazines for us to read whilst we wait.

I'm particularly partial to 'Horse & Rider' and a little known alternative fetish publication called 'Goldfish Girls'.
CrackhoBiatch
The Corporation Incorporated
#22 - 2012-10-03 12:27:07 UTC
Reserved for pictures of naked women
Lady Ayeipsia
BlueWaffe
#23 - 2012-10-03 13:29:59 UTC
Reserved for the bureau of reservational withholdings for parties that called ahead, a division of the redundancy department of redundancy.
CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#24 - 2012-10-03 13:41:14 UTC
Reserved for future pickup by freighter.
Karl Planck
Perkone
Caldari State
#25 - 2012-10-03 15:24:50 UTC
reserved for bumping

I has all the eve inactivity

Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#26 - 2012-10-03 15:27:06 UTC
Reserved for ISD and/or Game Master/ Developer for locking reasons

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#27 - 2012-10-03 15:47:13 UTC
Reserved for femmy eyeliner wearing pirates to spout recycled overused disney pirate jargon......

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Lara Hill
Infinity Investments
#28 - 2012-10-03 16:24:14 UTC
Bigpimping wrote:
I'm so excited

And I just can't hide it! Big smile
Ristlin Wakefield
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2012-10-03 16:35:33 UTC
VegasMirage wrote:
Now that I've read all your threads about how to gank a freighter in hi sec...

and further determined the optimal cost to damage fleet composition using an equation of 3 unknowns and some differential calculus

I shall release the Kraken upon you!!!

Nobody is safe any longer, not even an out of alliance Goon alt

ALL freighters shall die.

My freighter is awaiting the arrival of your Kraken.

I have a lover, her name is EVE. I see her every night and all she asks in return is that I have a pilot's license.

CrackhoBiatch
The Corporation Incorporated
#30 - 2012-10-03 16:56:37 UTC
Ristlin Wakefield wrote:
VegasMirage wrote:
Now that I've read all your threads about how to gank a freighter in hi sec...

and further determined the optimal cost to damage fleet composition using an equation of 3 unknowns and some differential calculus

I shall release the Kraken upon you!!!

Nobody is safe any longer, not even an out of alliance Goon alt

ALL freighters shall die.

My freighter is awaiting the arrival of your Kraken.

I take your kraken and raise it with the black pearl Cool
Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#31 - 2012-10-03 16:58:05 UTC
So it's been what 5 days now? Slow start I guess...
CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#32 - 2012-10-03 17:14:38 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:

The freighter he wants to start with is slow-boating on Autopilot. It will be there in....eventually.
Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#33 - 2012-10-03 17:32:02 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:

The freighter he wants to start with is slow-boating on Autopilot. It will be there in....eventually.

He said all freighter would die. No reason to choose a target.
Val'Dore
PlanetCorp InterStellar
#34 - 2012-10-03 17:35:21 UTC
Reserved for Zeus

Star Jump Drive A new way to traverse the galaxy.

I invented Tiericide

CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#35 - 2012-10-03 18:05:11 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:

But you always have to start with a bang, otherwise you're no better than other freighter-ganks.
Frostys Virpio
State War Academy
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-10-03 18:49:47 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:

But you always have to start with a bang, otherwise you're no better than other freighter-ganks.

If he killed ALL freighter, he would technically causing more havok/tears. He probably jsut got concorded by faling with his math attacking a freighter pilots with implants...
CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#37 - 2012-10-03 19:11:42 UTC
Frostys Virpio wrote:
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Frostys Virpio wrote:

If he killed ALL freighter, he would technically causing more havok/tears. He probably jsut got concorded by faling with his math attacking a freighter pilots with implants...

Ah...that would explain the sudden spike in Catalyst sales.
Xolve
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#38 - 2012-10-03 21:17:08 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:

Maybe upshowing that 34b ISK Freight the Ministry got this morning is proving difficult.
Elle Lau
Lazerhawks
L A Z E R H A W K S
#39 - 2012-10-05 02:14:42 UTC
Posting on an internet forum.

Also, the idea of a body so massive that even light could not escape was first put forward by geologist John Michell in a letter written to Henry Cavendish in 1783 of the Royal Society:

If the semi-diameter of a sphere of the same density as the Sun were to exceed that of the Sun in the proportion of 500 to 1, a body falling from an infinite height towards it would have acquired at its surface greater velocity than that of light, and consequently supposing light to be attracted by the same force in proportion to its vis inertiae, with other bodies, all light emitted from such a body would be made to return towards it by its own proper gravity.
—John Michell

In 1796, mathematician Pierre-Simon Laplace promoted the same idea in the first and second editions of his book Exposition du système du Monde (it was removed from later editions). Such "dark stars" were largely ignored in the nineteenth century, since it was not understood how a massless wave such as light could be influenced by gravity.

Furthermore!

The no-hair theorem states that, once it achieves a stable condition after formation, a black hole has only three independent physical properties: mass, charge, and angular momentum. Any two black holes that share the same values for these properties, or parameters, are indistinguishable according to classical (i.e. non-quantum) mechanics.

These properties are special because they are visible from outside a black hole. For example, a charged black hole repels other like charges just like any other charged object. Similarly, the total mass inside a sphere containing a black hole can be found by using the gravitational analog of Gauss's law, the ADM mass, far away from the black hole. Likewise, the angular momentum can be measured from far away using frame dragging by the gravitomagnetic field.

Food for thought.
Graic Gabtar
The Lemon Party
#40 - 2012-10-05 03:49:21 UTC
WTFAMILOOKINGAT wrote:
I can't fap to this....Ugh
What about to what she said? ^^^
Previous page123Next page