These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

Stop neutrals entering FW complexes?

Author
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#41 - 2012-09-29 15:07:36 UTC
Waaa, other people are playing in my sandbox.
GenesisMike
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#42 - 2012-09-29 15:09:15 UTC
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
sYnc Vir wrote:
aww a fan club for WBR. How sweet, tell you what if you're super lucky and send some isk someone from WBR will visit you and your awesome friends in whatever basement you call home.

starting score 1/10
-1 for italics
-1 for not being original
-1 for poor grammar
-1 for poor analytical skills
+3 for trying

final score 0/10

Complaining about italics again???
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#43 - 2012-09-29 15:45:59 UTC  |  Edited by: sYnc Vir
GenesisMike wrote:
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
sYnc Vir wrote:
aww a fan club for WBR. How sweet, tell you what if you're super lucky and send some isk someone from WBR will visit you and your awesome friends in whatever basement you call home.

starting score 1/10
-1 for italics
-1 for poor grammar
+3 for trying

final score 0/10

Don't take that away from him man, its all hes really got. Pretty sure he has totally forgot about the log in have fun part of eve. Not sure he understands that part of it anymore. I mean come on, if hes actually counting the number of times other people log in and undock hes clearly given up on the fun part.

Next he'll totally not remember alts, or the fact that every time he speaks there's an overwhelming sound of no one giving any fucks across pretty much the entire world.

So let the baby have its bottle, mean while I just totally just knifed a recon pussy. Can you talk in Italics in BF3? Would be awesome.

Fake edit, Shouldn't you be out flying around bored in a thrasher or something? There's a reason I stopped doing that princess and mostly its because it was boring as ****. FW players, luling on the forum about how much isk they can make every cash out. Yet never really flying anything other than ****** t1 frigs and Dessis. You can give the poor nubs isk, but you can't get them into a decent ship for love nor money.

It's only a game sweet heart, undock in something shinny ffs, whats the worse that can happen? You die and buy another one? O noes, the horror.....RollRollRoll.

Anyways, feel free to continue marking forum post with troll scores, cause I so want a 10/10 from you.....

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Creedling
#44 - 2012-09-30 02:25:51 UTC
Lol, OP thinks he is a 'PvPer' by chasing farmers for easy kills, then complains when **** fires back.

HTFU
The Fatha
All-Out
White Stag Exit Bag
#45 - 2012-09-30 04:00:46 UTC
saged
WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#46 - 2012-09-30 07:49:54 UTC
Creedling wrote:
Lol, OP thinks he is a 'PvPer' by chasing farmers for easy kills, then complains when **** fires back.

HTFU

Thank you for biting, but please could you show me where I claimed to be a "pvper"?

I thought if you shot other players It was PVP... Guess I'm missing something.

Typical elitist wanker.
Perkin Warbeck
Higher Than Everest
#47 - 2012-09-30 09:42:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Perkin Warbeck
OP. This should solve your problems. Remember its only a suggestion. I've found it works best on a Tengu but it can be adapted to many ships. Whichever is the most expensive you can fly is best.

Its best to train your fitting skills as far as possible for this one. If you find you are running out of CPU or power grid then on no account lose a warp stabilizer. You never know when you will need the seventh.

Omen Navy Issue [Minmatar Plexing Fit]

Warp Core Stabilizer II
Warp Core Stabilizer II
Warp Core Stabilizer II
Warp Core Stabilizer II
Warp Core Stabilizer II
Warp Core Stabilizer II
Warp Core Stabilizer II

Tracking Disruptor II
Tracking Disruptor II
Gistum A-Type 10mn Afterburner

[Empty High Slot]
[Empty High Slot]
[Empty High Slot]
[Empty High Slot]
Civilian Gatling Pulse Laser
Prototype Cloaking Device I

Medium Ancillary Current Router I

Drones are just too much bother and anyway you will lose precious seconds trying to scoop them up into your cargo hold instead of warping away at the first sign of danger. For future reference, the first sign of danger is when SOMEBODY ELSE IS IN YOUR SYSTEM! As soon as the pesky blighters appear in local, warp to one of your fifteen safe spots. I take no chances and do this even when members of my corp enter the system I am in.

(Note the correct use of italics in this post. To add emphasis to the point I am trying to make.)
Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#48 - 2012-09-30 14:41:00 UTC
WonkySplitDemon wrote:
I'm butthurt

This explains everything. Lol

brb

Dan Carter Murray
#49 - 2012-09-30 16:03:07 UTC
sYnc Vir wrote:
GenesisMike wrote:
Dan Carter Murray wrote:
sYnc Vir wrote:

starting score 1/10
-1 for italics
-1 for poor grammar
+3 for trying

final score 0/10

Don't take that away from him man, its all hes really got. Pretty sure he has totally forgot about the log in have fun part of eve. Not sure he understands that part of it anymore. I mean come on, if hes actually counting the number of times other people log in and undock hes clearly given up on the fun part.

Next he'll totally not remember alts, or the fact that every time he speaks there's an overwhelming sound of no one giving any fucks across pretty much the entire world.

So let the baby have its bottle, mean while I just totally just knifed a recon *****. Can you talk in Italics in BF3? Would be awesome.

Fake edit, Shouldn't you be out flying around bored in a thrasher or something? There's a reason I stopped doing that princess and mostly its because it was boring as ****. FW players, luling on the forum about how much isk they can make every cash out. Yet never really flying anything other than ****** t1 frigs and Dessis. You can give the poor nubs isk, but you can't get them into a decent ship for love nor money.

It's only a game sweet heart, undock in something shinny ffs, whats the worse that can happen? You die and buy another one? O noes, the horror.....RollRollRoll.

Anyways, feel free to continue marking forum post with troll scores, cause I so want a 10/10 from you.....

You should be ashamed of your parents for not smothering you.

Still 0/10 for you although I should subtract Internet points for being a confirmed propeller hat wearer.
-500/10 for your parents

http://mfi.re/?j7ldoco 50GB free space @ MediaFire.com

WonkySplitDemon
Doomheim
#50 - 2012-09-30 17:16:02 UTC
I am so proud of this thread, wish I could frame it and put it on display in my sex dungeon.
sYnc Vir
Wolfsbrigade
Ghost Legion.
#51 - 2012-09-30 17:32:32 UTC
This forum needs a sarcasm sign, some people need one it seems.

Don't ask about Italics, just tilt your head.

Previous page123