These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Impending Tech 3 Nerf

First post
Author
Why M3
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-09-21 19:23:40 UTC
So let me get this straight people spend plex and RL cash to train up their. Skills for a certain role and CCP decides to nerf said role all under the illusion of keeping EVE alive for another 10 yrs........ when do nerfs become an inpediment to skill training and gameplay? Why should I feel movtivated for training up for certain skills when 6 months later CCP will just nerf it to death? Why is the word "overpowered" thrown around like it a bag of beef jerky? Why should I feel motivated in throwing away plex or RL money for my sub when gameplay is being destroyed. If CCP continues on the same track of "EVE on easy mode" this game is dead inside of 2 yrs. You know PS2 looks good right about know maybe I'll re think my sub plan

Discuss...

http://www.evenews24.com/2012/09/21/discussion-what-can-be-expected-from-the-tech-3-nerf/
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#2 - 2012-09-21 19:25:51 UTC
I sense rage

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

War Kitten
Panda McLegion
#3 - 2012-09-21 19:26:07 UTC
I detect tears.

/discussion

I don't judge people by their race, religion, color, size, age, gender, or ethnicity. I judge them by their grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, clarity of expression, and logical consistency.

Spurty
#4 - 2012-09-21 19:26:21 UTC
Poasting in an "eve is dying" thread #9264916

There are good ships,

And wood ships,

And ships that sail the sea

But the best ships are Spaceships

Built by CCP

Azazel Shardani
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-09-21 19:30:33 UTC
ah, the drama Big smile

Slavery is natural, embrace it. We Amarr aprove this message.

Lord Ryan
True Xero
#6 - 2012-09-21 19:31:09 UTC
Overpowered means we can't fix Gallente so nerf Caldari.

IB4UGA

Do not assume anything above this line was typed by me. Nerf the Truth, it's inconvenient.

baltec1
Bat Country
Pandemic Horde
#7 - 2012-09-21 19:32:05 UTC
If you train for the FOTM then you shall at some point suffer. Such has it ever been and so shall it always be.
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#8 - 2012-09-21 19:32:59 UTC
baltec1 wrote:
If you train for the FOTM then you shall at some point suffer. Such has it ever been and so shall it always be.

On the other hand, paying more than one billion, one would expect a ship better than a T2 counterpart.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Verone
Veto Corp
#9 - 2012-09-21 19:33:54 UTC

RABID, FROTHING AT THE MOUTH SPECULATION ABOUT FEATURES FOR A FUTURE EXPANSION THAT HAVEN'T BEEN FULLY DETAILED YET AND HAVE ONLY EXPLAINED VAGUELY TO THE PRESS...

IN MY EVE....???!?

SURELY NOT!

Lol

Verone CEO & Executor Veto Corp WWW.VETO-CORP.COM

silens vesica
Corsair Cartel
#10 - 2012-09-21 19:35:40 UTC
Eh. So they nerf my lovely bird-demon ships.
I've survived previous nerfs. I'll survive whatever they do this time, too.

OP rage: Wasted.
*yawn*

Tell someone you love them today, because life is short. But scream it at them in Esperanto, because life is also terrifying and confusing.

Didn't vote? Then you voted for NulBloc

ISD TYPE40
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#11 - 2012-09-21 19:42:01 UTC
There is a fine line between expressing your concerns/opinions, and plain ranting. Making assumptions based on very little information and acting as if those assumptions are concrete fact leads nowhere, and a good discussion cannot be had with that as a starting point.

As with a previous thread on the upcoming game balances, please keep your comments to the thread that CCP started for that purpose. If you wish to discuss any possible, as yet undecided future changes, then please try to do so without resorting to ranting.

Thread locked for unproductive ranting - ISD Type40.

[b]ISD Type40 Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]