These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Warfare & Tactics

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

List of FW themed Player Corporations

First post
Author
Lady Katherine Devonshire
Royal Ammatar Engineering Corps
#1 - 2012-09-06 10:41:04 UTC
I am curious as to see which player corporations are currently involved in FW and with which faction. I'm certain that others may be interested in knowing this as well. Thus I have created this thread in the hopes that FW themed corporations will list themselves & be counted. Who knows, you might get more recruits this way? And as always, please keep it civil. (PS - My corp is not a FW corp - I'm simply inquiring as to those whom are).
ISD TYPE40
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-09-06 12:21:21 UTC
Thread moved from Intergalactic Summit to Warfare & Tactics. You are more likely to find the answers you need in this forum section as Intergalactic Summit is a Roleplay-centric forum -ISD Type40.

[b]ISD Type40 Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Meditril
Hoplite Brigade
Ushra'Khan
#3 - 2012-09-06 12:50:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Meditril
T.R.I.A.D is Minmatar FW-Corp always looking for new members (noobs as well as vetarans) interested in PVP within the context of Faction Warefare.
Check evelopedia for more information: T.R.I.A.D (Player corporation)
Lock out
Shadows Of The Federation
#4 - 2012-09-06 14:01:09 UTC  |  Edited by: Lock out
Gallente Militia :

- Drunk 'n' Disorderly (alliance) , based out of Nisuwa, mainly EU TZ and comprised of :

Shadows of the Federation. One of the oldest gal mil corps, S0TF went trough a lot of changes in the last year, trying to become more organised. Despite their best efforts, they are still drunk derping caps in to anyone putting the slightest effort in to baiting. Also worth mentioning that they hate bombers and torps and Tekitha will wardec you for even bringing them up.

Alekhine's Gun. Despite beeing a relatively new corp, their members are FW veterans from across all militias. They have a fondness for shiny and perfection.

Red Squad. Long time lowsec presence, small but competent group of germans.

Mentally Unstable Enterprises. Allthough not as active lately, their ranks are filled with Gal Mil legends like Vickers, Popiejopie or Toshi Zawa.

- Quantum Cats Syndicate (allthough minmatar, I will list them as Gallente because of their area of operation and long term affiliation). Mostly US TZ, recently moved to Nisuwa from Nennamalia. Qcats are always a surprise and you can never tell if they will pound you by unleashing Chatgris or Princess Nexxala on you in a nanosomethingorother or they will murder you with an Ammon Dei armor BS fleet with guardians.

- PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY (alliance) . US TZ, based out of somewhere in Placid.

Consisting of a single corp, Percussive Diplomacy, are experts of small and medium gang warfare, do very professional merc work and are best known for their good showing in this years alliance tournament.

- Justified Chaos, based out of Vlillrier. Allthough a new corp, most of their leadership is well experienced, beeing ex members of QCATS, and people like Juan Rayo and X Gallentius are well known and respected for their long term dedication to the cause of Gal Mil.

- Hyper-Nova. Based out of Heyd, HPRN are the home of Gal Mil's longest standing FC, Julius Foederatus. Other well known members are the CEO, Hawk Alugi and NoNah, the secret ruler of eve.

- Dark-Rising, recently moved to Nennamalia. After their tour with various BoB encarnations, Dark are now back to the place where it all started, FW. Even if not at the peak of their activity at the moment, they still have daily fleets out and are a force to be reckoned. Their CEO, Mitch Taylor is deffinitely one of the most charismatic figures to make their mark on faction warfare.

- Villore Accords (alliance). Comprised of around 10 member corps, GMVA is home to some of the most welcoming corporations in Gal MIl, organisations like CMEVE, Genstar or NME1 beeing not only veterans of FW, but also a starting point for many of the current stars of the war front.

Am sure I forgot many other corporations that bring their contribution on a consistent basis, and they have my appologies, but this should at least give a rough ideea of who's who. Feel free to add what I forgot.
Shalee Lianne
Banana-Republic.
Collateral Murder.
#5 - 2012-09-06 15:37:50 UTC
Imperial Outlaws [I.LAW], Amarr Militia.

We are always recruiting.

We are a small, tight knit group with members from most time zones but most of our players are on USA evening time.

We have fun, don't take ourselves as serious as some corps do.

We like to shoot things. It is not a requirement to be an 'outlaw' but from time to time you'll be asked to go GCC.

Not a RP corp per se, but a few of us do it. I do. :)

Oh and we have an unusual amount of bloggers. Fun stuff.

If you're interested join Imperial Outlaws Public game channel for more information!

xoxo Shalee
http://amarrian.blogspot.com/  ~ Roleplay blog. http://sovereigntywars.wordpress.com/ ~ Faction War blog.
Cynthia Nezmor
Nezmor's Golden Griffins
#6 - 2012-09-06 16:44:50 UTC
Lock out wrote:
Gallente Militia :

- PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY (alliance) . US TZ, based out of somewhere in Placid.

Currently Aunsou.
Vordak Kallager
Wilderness
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
#7 - 2012-09-06 20:38:48 UTC
- Minmatar Militia -

EUTZ: Defiant Legacy, Iron Oxide., Electus Matari, Ushra'Khan, Spiritus Draconis
USTZ: Late Night Alliance

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Ethan Argoin
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#8 - 2012-09-06 20:51:30 UTC
The Forsworn Protectorate.

Amarr Militia.

Tight nit primarily PVP corporation. Mainly EU TZ but have people online 23x7.

Perkin Warbeck
Higher Than Everest
#9 - 2012-09-07 02:29:30 UTC
Amarrian Space Poodles

Amarr militia

A big shout out to everyone in Hek.
Markius TheShed
T.R.I.A.D
Ushra'Khan
#10 - 2012-09-07 08:10:06 UTC
Defiant Legacy [DFNTS]. The alliance is dedicated to the struggle to end Amarrian oppression and the enslavement of all Minmatar peoples still suffering under their control. Specifically, Defiant Legacy will work within the CONCORD Emergency Militia War Powers Act [EMWPA] to prevent the Amarrian reclaiming and to bring freedom to our brethren in the contestable systems of the Bleak lands and Devoid.

We currently consist of 5 Corps Corp list with a total of 181 members between us.

Enquiries should be directed to Marin Baator or Wex Manchester or via our public communications channel ‘Be Defiant’.

**Murientor Tribe** a capsuleer organization composed of radical Minmatar. Since YC107

Nefal Tiris
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-09-08 10:55:52 UTC
Caldari Militia

-Norse Company
a young and growing corp seeking to influence the tide of battle in favor of caldari
(along with many other activities)

this is our recruitment post
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=136978&find=unread
Kinet
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#12 - 2012-09-17 23:01:20 UTC
Frog Steamers

We are a Caldari FW corp based close to Jita. Strong US presence and almost daily roams. Very involved in the war effort and coordinating with other Caldari FW corps/alliances to have fun and take as many systems as we can.

Pub Channel = The Steamer

Contact = BolsterBomb
Hidden Snake
Inglorious-Basterds
#13 - 2012-09-18 05:37:45 UTC
long term/midterm .... we are caldari no. 1 killwise ... we care less about RP and politics.

btw perfect list http://evewho.com/faction/
Commissar Veldt
Progressive State
#14 - 2012-09-18 10:13:34 UTC
Progressive State are a dedicated State Protectorate support unit who actively engage in factional warfare.
We are part of the State Section 9 Alliance.

Join SEC:9 channel or visit State Section 9

State Section 9 Kill Board

Commissar Veldt
Yuri Intaki
Nasranite Watch
#15 - 2012-09-18 11:41:43 UTC
Nasranite Watch is a bunch of crazy Finns and few token ethnic minorities who we let in mainly for PR reasons and because it might give us access to weapons of mass destruction/illegal substances IRL.

We are dedicated for ruining militia experience for both friendly and hostile militia and everything that is wrong in Caldari militia can be personified to our erstwhile CEO Damar Rocarion and his left-hand man Bad Messenger because corp with about 10 active guys and Tosi's pet donkey can do it for entire militia of thousands of people.

Due to this sorry state of affair we mainly sit in dark caves (Intaki and Ladistier) solar system, paint rude graffiti on walls and consume the illegal cache of alcohol left behind by Gallente president. One should not attempt to feed us since we have tendency to kill most anything coming at arms reach with our barely acceptable 89,5% ISK efficiency.

In other words, we are recruiting.
Condor Amarr
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#16 - 2012-09-18 11:41:54 UTC
G'day.

Black Watch Guard [BWGRD]. We are part of the Amarr Militia.

We are primarily an Australian based Corporation, with a few EU guys and a couple of US thrown in for good measure. We are far from the biggest Corporation around, but do like to think that we "punch above our weight" to a certain extent.
We are known for blowing up ships and having our own ships blow up in the process :)

Not sure what else you'd like to know. If you do feel like chatting, our public channel is:

LATEBRA DRACONIS

AndromacheDarkstar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-10-13 09:17:21 UTC
Fiscal Fisting Inc, part of Imperial Protectorate are a purely PVP amarr faction warfare corp. We dont rolepaly but we are in it for the fun. Mostly EU with a blend of american and always recrutiing if anyone is looking to join.

Andro