These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Science & Industry

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Corporate PI

Author
Gilentajsa
Matari Combat Research and Manufacture Inc.
#1 - 2011-10-15 21:29:44 UTC
Corporations can have communal sales, communal manufacturing jobs and communal research jobs too.

Why not communal planets?

You'd set up your planet as usual, though when you initially plant the Command Center, you'd select to "Plant for Corp". I picture it as being precisely the same except that your planet would show up under a corporate filter for planets in the Sci&Ind window.

Anyone in your corp with the appropriate permissions would be able to utilize your Spaceport, though they wouldn't be able to do anything else to your planet. No moving of extractor heads, no planting new facilities, no decommissioning facilities, though they would be able to launch resources in the spaceport to the customs office and then deliver them back to the corp HQ or to another corp planet to be delivered for further processing.

Any chance we could get a blue tag on this thread?

s

Lukriss
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2011-10-15 22:00:02 UTC
I think this would be a very bad idea, would be way to easy to handle large scale PI operations solo.
Hundo Kay
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#3 - 2011-10-15 23:01:58 UTC
I agree, would make it way too easy to set a corp up with an army of PI alts and reduce transportation issues. Already next to impossible to disrupt someone's PI, this would make it almost impossible.

Keep PI out of the Corp realm.
Invictra Atreides
Toward the Terra
#4 - 2011-10-16 15:49:07 UTC
We only need Custom Office courier contracts.

BlogTutorials | Youtube "I don’t know everything, I just know what I know."

Gilentajsa
Matari Combat Research and Manufacture Inc.
#5 - 2011-10-17 05:16:20 UTC
Invictra Atreides wrote:
We only need Custom Office courier contracts.

Simple, elegant, beautiful

Can we expect it in for Winter?

s

pussnheels
Viziam
#6 - 2011-10-17 07:10:00 UTC
i agree with the other posters , keep it out of the corporation, if you want a higher output n create some alts and put some work in it , it is already low intensive

I do not agree with what you are saying , but i will defend to the death your right to say it...... Voltaire