These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page

I love pvp

First post First post
Author
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#21 - 2012-09-14 16:59:56 UTC
They're supportive here, but when I ask for drones that can drink quafe...

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-09-14 17:04:05 UTC
Alice Saki wrote:
You Shall be getting Donation. Fly dangerously.

That rocked hard core...I dropped it on rifters, a vexor and a breacher just for ***** and giggles. Ive got more to spend and will cash it out on pre fit contracts as needed...this is the best gaming community EVER
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#23 - 2012-09-14 17:16:09 UTC
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Ryhss wrote:
Make an alt, have her run missions.

Gawd I hate missions. They make me want to shoot myself in the face. Mining and shipping are even worse and I SUCK at explo.. Is there a way I can just steal stuff?

What's so bad about exploration? I rake in lot of ISK from that.

(OK the truth: if I was not too lazy to sell al the stuff I get, I would have billions)

Hopefully you will get some "quick ISK" advice. Not sure what do to but you might have to give evil a try.

I could send a donation, but you are on the Red side, and red must die. Damned commies.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2012-09-14 17:20:05 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Ryhss wrote:

Gawd I hate missions. They make me want to shoot myself in the face. Mining and shipping are even worse and I SUCK at explo.. Is there a way I can just steal stuff?

What's so bad about exploration? I rake in lot of ISK from that.

(OK the truth: if I was not too lazy to sell al the stuff I get, I would have billions)

Hopefully you will get some "quick ISK" advice. Not sure what do to but you might have to give evil a try.

I could send a donation, but you are on the Red side, and red must die. Damned commies.

I love you too Blue Balls
Random Majere
Rogue Fleet
#25 - 2012-09-14 17:24:04 UTC
Puncture Wound Massacre wrote:
The only good ship is a dead ship.

A dead ship....a pod...and the tears of the guy you just blown up.
Astroniomix
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-09-14 17:31:51 UTC
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Ryhss wrote:

Best
Ever
Adam Junior
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2012-09-14 17:39:47 UTC
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Ryhss wrote:

Excellent idea, you speak like an EVE player 5 years your senior.

Join a corporation with money and stuff, gain trust/rep, gain access to wallet and corp hangars, and then you steal everything.
TheBreadMuncher
#28 - 2012-09-14 17:41:06 UTC  |  Edited by: TheBreadMuncher
Adam Junior wrote:

Join a corporation with money and stuff, gain trust/rep, gain access to wallet and corp hangars, and then you steal everything.

Speaking from knowledge of this poster, this pilot knows little to nothing of corporate theft. He's had access to my corporate wallet for more than a month and has taken nothing.

Take MY advice: steal everything.

EDIT: Stop speaking like your arse is stuffed with tweed, Adam. It ill befits you.

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Adam Junior
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-09-14 17:47:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Adam Junior
TheBreadMuncher wrote:
Adam Junior wrote:

Speaking from knowledge of this poster, this pilot knows little to nothing of corporate theft. He's had access to my corporate wallet for more than a month and has taken nothing.

Take MY advice: steal everything.

EDIT: Stop speaking like your arse is stuffed with tweed, Adam. It ill befits you.

Have you seen the corp wallet lately?

Your corp wallet? I'm the one who maintains the balance of 1,111,111.11 ISK.
TheBreadMuncher
#30 - 2012-09-14 17:50:01 UTC
Adam Junior wrote:

So you're a do-gooder, contributing to the wallet? I'm stripping your director roles.

Adam Junior
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2012-09-14 17:56:26 UTC
TheBreadMuncher wrote:
Adam Junior wrote:

So you're a do-gooder, contributing to the wallet? I'm stripping your director roles.

Sometimes it ends up over 1,111,111.11 too!
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#32 - 2012-09-14 18:05:22 UTC
Random Majere wrote:
Puncture Wound Massacre wrote:
The only good ship is a dead ship.

A dead ship....a pod...and the tears of the guy you just blown up.

close....

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Solstice Project
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#33 - 2012-09-14 18:05:23 UTC
The two of us should have a talk ............................... :)
Yokai Mitsuhide
Doomheim
#34 - 2012-09-14 18:16:09 UTC
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Alice Saki wrote:
You Shall be getting Donation. Fly dangerously.

That rocked hard core...I dropped it on rifters, a vexor and a breacher just for ***** and giggles. Ive got more to spend and will cash it out on pre fit contracts as needed...this is the best gaming community EVER

It is indeed the best gaming community ever. Throwing some isk your way as well for your pvp needs :D
highonpop
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#35 - 2012-09-14 18:22:52 UTC
CCP Soundwave wrote:
I love PVP too, but I'm fairly awful at it.

I share the same problem.

FC, what do?

Telegram Sam
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2012-09-14 18:30:42 UTC
Vincent Athena wrote:
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
I'm new to Eve. I can't stand pve..it bores me to tears so im broke all the time. I just joined RvB. It took me 3 days to run through my small stack of isk...but not to worry. Today in under an hour I made 3.5m in insuance. But that's enough bragging...now to reship and get back in the fray.

CCP built into the game an option for you: PLEX. You spend real money, get one, sell in game for 550 million isk. But what about the money? Well, simple things you can do in real life can easily save you sufficient money for a PLEX. Like driving slower on the freeway. Sure you get there slower, but if you figure out the ISK per hour (drive slower, save money, buy PLEX, sell for ISK, figure ISK gained per extra hour spent driving) it beats almost all in-game activities. Or spend more time comparison shopping, looking for that great deal.

TL;DR: Spend less time in game trying to make ISK, spend that time out of game saving money to use to buy PLEX.

Oh no, now ISK/hour RL a factor carrying over into RL activities, too. I fear my head may explode. Smile
Lina Alar
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2012-09-14 18:39:09 UTC
Telegram Sam wrote:
Vincent Athena wrote:
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
I'm new to Eve. I can't stand pve..it bores me to tears so im broke all the time. I just joined RvB. It took me 3 days to run through my small stack of isk...but not to worry. Today in under an hour I made 3.5m in insuance. But that's enough bragging...now to reship and get back in the fray.

CCP built into the game an option for you: PLEX. You spend real money, get one, sell in game for 550 million isk. But what about the money? Well, simple things you can do in real life can easily save you sufficient money for a PLEX. Like driving slower on the freeway. Sure you get there slower, but if you figure out the ISK per hour (drive slower, save money, buy PLEX, sell for ISK, figure ISK gained per extra hour spent driving) it beats almost all in-game activities. Or spend more time comparison shopping, looking for that great deal.

TL;DR: Spend less time in game trying to make ISK, spend that time out of game saving money to use to buy PLEX.

Oh no, now ISK/hour RL a factor carrying over into RL activities, too. I fear my head may explode. Smile

Some of us refer to our day job as "grinding to pay for PvP..."

An explanation of Eve socialization: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTbgvYPVdXE

Lick with your main™

Praxis Ginimic
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#38 - 2012-09-14 18:44:22 UTC
Astroniomix wrote:
Praxis Ginimic wrote:
Ryhss wrote:

Best
Ever

Too true *newb bows
Paul Oliver
Doomheim
#39 - 2012-09-14 18:59:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Paul Oliver
To defeat the nonconsensual pvper one must turn his energy against him by denying him the ability to engage in pvp. To starve the pvper, to provoke such a deep sense of boredom that he quits EVE, this is the victory of least resistance. Bear

Rides off on his ox
Its good to be [Gallente](http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1209/QEQlJ.jpg).
Nate Guralman
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde
#40 - 2012-09-14 19:11:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Nate Guralman
Praxis Ginimic wrote:

Welcome to EVE. I'm glad to see you joined RvB since you're into PVP. It's probably the best place to get started.

I see you picked Red Federation. Excellent choice! You'll learn a ton from those guys, for example:

• What's the best way to run away
  • How to cope with the loss of a ship
  • Strategies and tactics for engaging with an 8 to 1 pilot advantage
  • What to do when docked up while waiting for the coast to be clear

I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Big smile

Seriously, regardless of what side you're on, RvB is an excellent outfit to join if you want to PVP. People are friendly and willing to help, fights are always available, there are events going on all the time, it's really great.

Good luck! And see you on the battlefield.
Previous page123Next page