These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Vagabond gets its ears back! Now with added Tempest!!

Author
Shoo Ting
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-09-11 20:57:17 UTC
Kusum Fawn wrote:
it gets its ears, but is that a ***** on teh bottom? whut?

Its a rudder my friend, all minmatar ships look like ships.

look at the tempest it looks like a sailboat.
Lili Lu
#22 - 2012-09-11 22:26:53 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Zhilia Mann wrote:
Limvala Adur wrote:
We have been heard! Bring out the bear and nude women!

So... are you actually suggesting a bear or do you want beer? Because that makes an awfully big difference in this case.

Beer is always there. A bear, on the other hand, is not.

Bear and nude women together? ...well, I don't know. This could very well be disastrous...

As long as the nude women are chained, like in a Boris Vallejo painting, it will all be fine. >_> <_<
Voi Lutois
Space Men
#23 - 2012-09-11 22:34:13 UTC
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-09-11 23:37:35 UTC
Limvala Adur wrote:
We have been heard! Bring out the bear and nude women!

crack open a bear

I should buy an Ishtar.

Hakaimono
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2012-09-12 04:29:14 UTC
Looks like a badass robo seahorse
I'll be buying one.
Dato Koppla
Rattini Tribe
Minmatar Fleet Alliance
#26 - 2012-09-12 04:55:22 UTC
Screw the ears, Moa might be getting the Merlin treatment, oh god.......buy ALL the Moas!

$10 says the Caracal will still suck.

Edit//
Typo
Cephelange du'Krevviq
Gildinous Vangaurd
The Initiative.
#27 - 2012-09-12 05:06:01 UTC
Dato Koppla wrote:
Screw the ears, Moa might be getting the Merlin treatment, oh god.......buy ALL the Moas!

Edit//
Typo

That'd be nice - pure gunboat hawtness.

"I am a leaf on the...ah, frak it!"

Lilianna Star
Vagrant Empress
#28 - 2012-09-12 05:08:53 UTC
They acknowledged problems with the Omen and Maller. Thank goodness. Those things are worthless as they are now.

And the new stabber looks smexy.
Christine Peeveepeeski
Low Sec Concepts
#29 - 2012-09-12 05:30:04 UTC
I am selling all my ships and replacing them with vagabonds. 2 months later when the hull is not new any more I shall regret that decision but I'll still be flying awesome lizard ships :P
Alara IonStorm
#30 - 2012-09-12 07:04:03 UTC
Cephelange du'Krevviq wrote:
Dato Koppla wrote:

Edit//
Typo

I hope they do not do this.

It is bad enough they took the lazy way out with the Merlin instead of fixing the problem.

I don't want to see the Moa go down that road. I want it to be a ship that is primarily used with Rail Guns as intended and Deadly with them as it should be.

If that means tweaking medium LR weapon balance then so be it. There aren't any current T1 Cruisers that use LR weapons effectively and that should be looked into.
Daniel Plain
Doomheim
#31 - 2012-09-12 11:06:20 UTC
the problem with medium long-range turrets is that their range and tracking is about the same as short-range large turrets. good luck fiddling around with medium rails when the next best abaddon or tornado comes along.

I should buy an Ishtar.

Xpaulusx
Naari LLC
#32 - 2012-09-12 11:31:23 UTC
Finally....Justice for the Vaga's hull, also confirming moa needs serious attention.

Aurelius Valentius
Valentius Corporation
#33 - 2012-09-12 23:28:28 UTC
Xpaulusx wrote:
Finally....Justice for the Vaga's hull, also confirming moa needs serious attention.

The moa would look decent if it wan't bent like it just hit a planetoid at high-speed and bent to frame...

I said down once and using photoshop kind of un-bent it out and it looks rather nice then.
Cephelange du'Krevviq
Gildinous Vangaurd
The Initiative.
#34 - 2012-09-13 03:26:17 UTC
Alara IonStorm wrote:
Cephelange du'Krevviq wrote:
Dato Koppla wrote:

Edit//
Typo

I hope they do not do this.

It is bad enough they took the lazy way out with the Merlin instead of fixing the problem.

I don't want to see the Moa go down that road. I want it to be a ship that is primarily used with Rail Guns as intended and Deadly with them as it should be.

If that means tweaking medium LR weapon balance then so be it. There aren't any current T1 Cruisers that use LR weapons effectively and that should be looked into.

I didn't say anywhere about making it a blaster boat; I said gunboat hawtness.

"I am a leaf on the...ah, frak it!"

Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#35 - 2012-09-14 02:18:04 UTC
I might actually fly that.

I really didn't like the Stabber or Vagabond as they are, or were. I also din't like mounting guns on them, because they are twice the size of the ship.. okay, maybe a little less than half the size individually. It also doesn't seem to matter which guns; small or medium they all look the same.

A better hull will be nice though.

For some reason, I think of mud-green paisleys every time I think of the Stabber.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
Marcus Caspius
#36 - 2012-09-14 04:05:30 UTC
LolLolLol Yaaayeeee! LolLolLol

Grammatical error and spelling mistakes are included for your entertainment!

Leopold Caine
Stillwater Corporation
#37 - 2012-09-14 09:48:22 UTC
Darius Brinn wrote:

I have Minnie cruiser V. I have HACs V. I never bought a Vagabond.

Darius Brinn wrote:

Give the Vagabond an additional 10% agility bonus per HAC level.
Give the Vagabond an additional 5% optimal bonus per HAC level.

It shows.
  • Leopold Caine, Domination Malakim

Angels are never far...

Stillwater Corporation Recruitment Open - Angel Cartel Bloc

Copine Callmeknau
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2012-09-14 09:58:25 UTC
I think the most important thing to note is that it looks like it might get the classic 'Huginn Green' engine trails

Epic
Win

There should be a rather awesome pic here

CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#39 - 2012-09-19 13:45:45 UTC
Copine Callmeknau wrote:
I think the most important thing to note is that it looks like it might get the classic 'Huginn Green' engine trails

Epic
Win

I do, admittedly, miss the green contrails from my Vigilant. Getting them back somewhere would be nice.
Darius Brinn
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#40 - 2012-09-19 13:56:34 UTC  |  Edited by: Darius Brinn
Leopold Caine wrote:
Darius Brinn wrote:

I have Minnie cruiser V. I have HACs V. I never bought a Vagabond.

Darius Brinn wrote:

Give the Vagabond an additional 10% agility bonus per HAC level.
Give the Vagabond an additional 5% optimal bonus per HAC level.

It shows.

It shows that you are a patronizing clown, or maybe it means that, for you, the word "context" would be as comprehensible if written in Klingon.

I was merely stating, in a light tone, that I like the new proposed hull looks so much that I'd rather have them than absurd sets of additional bonus.

I was not quoting the exact bonus of the Vagabond, or proposing sets of bonus that would go well with the current ones, but just random and unconnected buffs to state how beautiful it's going to look. Which is what everybody with a living brain cell understood. Not you, though.

Thank you very much.

Also, I can see you are a dedicated Vagabond pilot. I absolutely love your scanning Vagabonds. Specially your scanning NANO Vagabonds that get caught by Battleships. Those BS's must have been packing a helluva lot of SeBos, right? Or was it the Command ship?

Most probably you were busy looking down your nose at people while you forgot to warp.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=16418012