These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Incursion Live Events - Leave Some Feedback!

First post
Author
Lyron-Baktos
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2012-09-06 22:42:16 UTC
CCP Affinity wrote:
You will see more live events in the future, some in the not to distant future. However, they may not be Incursion events. We have to be careful to run events that suit everyone and we spent a lot of time on the Incursion ones already.

there is a failure to run live events in the USTZ
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#22 - 2012-09-08 18:47:57 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Herr Ronin wrote:

Far from dead, Check the Stat's of how much Isk incursions are still bringing in.

Quote:

Where are these stat?!?!?!?! I been trying to pry CCP Diagoras topublish them like he did last February bu he's been silent in his tweets for months ( heard he quit CCP or something ) ino on Incursion payouts has been rumored to have dropped 80% from what I heard post Escalation NERF from the CSM minutes. That'd mean from ~9 trillion a month to about 1.1 trillion

The joy's of knowing some key people in-game, Ill try to dig them out if you want ^^

Please do I doubt the pay outs are greater then one-third of last February's 9 trillion.
And with CCP Diagoras no longer tweeting I doubt we'll get an offical statistic of how badly incursions were crushed until Dr E's presentation next fanfest next year Oops
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Previous page12