These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Hitoshi Kato (Alt Somuel), Qedhup - Corp Thieves - 12 bil in ISK stolen

Author
Istvaan Shogaatsu
Guiding Hand Social Club
#21 - 2012-09-08 00:02:22 UTC
Congrats to the thief, nice haul.
lanyaie
Nocturnal Romance
Cynosural Field Theory.
#22 - 2012-09-08 00:24:29 UTC
I'm going to have to start charging people for wasting my time like this...I have better things to do like stare at a brick wall wondering if I'll be able to notice a difference in the next 24 hours

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.

Yokai Mitsuhide
Doomheim
#23 - 2012-09-08 03:37:45 UTC
Garven Dreis wrote:
The OP has stolen the time I used to read this.


It's cute how you want us to think you had something better to do with your time.
Qedhup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#24 - 2012-09-08 17:43:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Qedhup
The sand people are easily frightened, but will soon return"
Taranius De Consolville
Doomheim
#25 - 2012-09-08 18:46:47 UTC
Qedhup wrote:
Thanks Istvann. I hadn't planned on doing this too him originally, but when he started to go back on his promises and go all crazy again... well.. We figured we might as well go forward with it.

This'll be the fourth time he's been cleaned out. And his 2nd set of replacement characters. I hope this teaches him something and he learns from it. There are some nice people in that corp and they don't need to see this routinely.

One thing I will stress though... Taranius do not give me "real life" threats again. I let you and that is enough. I will not be meeting you at any expo just so you can take out your aggression on me.

Learn2Play... Maybe see if you can pay your wife to actually have sex with you... Maybe sell your characters and quit for a year (for a third time)... Anything.

The fact that you've beaten one of your own work clients only shows me you are capable of it. I believe you. If you want your corp to believe that you're the big bad tough man. Go for it. But please separate reality from fantasy. Grow up, for your kids sake.


What a load of old tosh. Absolute rubbish. Ive been married for 4 years and in a relationship for 9. I get laid plenty thank you :) I have NEVER lost my temper over a *game* or gone *crazy* you silly little man, you think these forum posts of lies and rubbish do what? Validate what you did as an appropriate action?

Grow up for my children's sake? You think for a second i would allow a measly second rate space game come between me and my family? When all i do all day on ts3 is go *brb, wife needs me* every ten minutes or *brb need to sort one of kids out* and am barley *here* as in, in game until after 7:30PM when the children are in bed? Did it not occur to you why i never attended mining ops of what i was doing AFK away from eve whilst you were mining? Perhaps sat with my wife watching a movie? or catching up on doctor who? You foolish little man.

All this coming from two men who 1, you, don't have a job, you wife looks after you which i find pathetic and 2, hitoshi, an un-employed drunk who is divorced and is addicted to eve online? Okay mate, ill deffo take advice from you two idiots.

The corp has already recovered and you've done no damage, you stole from every member of the corp and have done nothing except alienate yourself from 100+ people to be *spiteful* towards me because you were incompetent and could not even run an industry division properly. So i had enough, demoted you and told hitoshi how it was going to be, build us capital parts and fighters or ill find sumone who can and you rob the corp, to, what did you call it, compensate you for your time and the few hundred mill you used in the ore buy back program? So you stole over 20 bil+ in assets? 6 billion in BPOS that were not even corp property and you knew they were not.

You both just idiots, try drinking less, working, raising a real family, working to support your woman and playing eve less.

100% Pathetic

You dare compare your redneck lives to a happily married man with children, his own home and business. LOL, pure 100% LOL
Qedhup
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2012-09-08 20:51:53 UTC
*A Wild Qedhup Appears*

*Qedhup uses Truth Attack!*

I'm happily married. Where I live I have a pool, small tennis court patrolled security and a private park. I used to work for Apple but left to work as a 3D Modeler.

Hitoshi has never been married. Ever. In his life. And his lay-off was voluntary so he could go upgrade his tickets and make even MORE insane money than he was.

Argument... invalid.

As for the drinking. We're Canadian. We're adorable, love hockey, drink, smoke herb and love life. Whats wrong with that?

As for never losing your temper over a game? You've had to quit several times in huge rage-quits. I've personally heard you threaten physical violence over teamspeak to people... and you threatened me.

Now I realize you aren't all **** and vinegar. Your kids look quite happy during the Play Day at Winterslow Park. The fencing was especially cute... Now on that note. You're going to leave Hitoshi and Me alone. You say you've already earned back the 20+ mil isk worth of stuff. Good! Glad to hear it. There is no reason for any hate then. :)

Well I've had my fun with this. Time to move on. Lets put these shiny new BPO's to good use!

*Truth Attack was SUPER EFFECTIVE!*
Sm4kahm Shalloola
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2012-09-08 21:17:24 UTC
Taranius. step back a minute and think about this..

You need to develop a case of righteous indignation and gain a measure of revenge. On the quiet. long term...

Point to note: Qephup born 4/12/2005 thats 2005. a long term pilot with a short gain memory. Every monday log in, a quick look at his info and if he has joined ANY corporation in the last 7 days just send a premade mail with facts and links as proof to his new Corporations CEO. Most Corp info's give Director names, recruiter names, even Diplo's. a Mail to all would screw any chance of trust forming. ever.

And after a few years of getting nowhere, with all those SP destined to stay in a noob corp or his own cesspit he'll come to learn that fame and fortune doesn't always mean having to **** on decent players.

Hitoshi not so much. Born 25/1/2007. averaging about 18 Mill sp a year still makes him approx 80-90 mill SP. Rinse and repeat the above and maybe he'll learn the same.
Taranius De Consolville
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-09-09 07:30:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Taranius De Consolville
Qedhup wrote:
*A Wild Qedhup Appears*

*Qedhup uses Truth Attack!*

I'm happily married. Where I live I have a pool, small tennis court patrolled security and a private park. I used to work for Apple but left to work as a 3D Modeler.

Hitoshi has never been married. Ever. In his life. And his lay-off was voluntary so he could go upgrade his tickets and make even MORE insane money than he was.

Argument... invalid.

As for the drinking. We're Canadian. We're adorable, love hockey, drink, smoke herb and love life. Whats wrong with that?

As for never losing your temper over a game? You've had to quit several times in huge rage-quits. I've personally heard you threaten physical violence over teamspeak to people... and you threatened me.

Now I realize you aren't all **** and vinegar. Your kids look quite happy during the Play Day at Winterslow Park. The fencing was especially cute... Now on that note. You're going to leave Hitoshi and Me alone. You say you've already earned back the 20+ mil isk worth of stuff. Good! Glad to hear it. There is no reason for any hate then. :)

Well I've had my fun with this. Time to move on. Lets put these shiny new BPO's to good use!

*Truth Attack was SUPER EFFECTIVE!*



I love reading your lies, i really do, made me smile, so pathetic, and as for leaving you alone?

U do realise ive never been in a fight in a life rite? And that we know your wife works and she looks after and you dont have a pool or tennis court? And we know hitoshi is divorced. Your lies become more and more fabricated every time you time and the worse part is, anyone with a brain cell can see it

No :) I have a pre-made mail setup with screenshots of your current bios, the corp logs and wallet logs. You will not join a corp again. You will not do this AGAIN to ANYONE. I promise you that much.
Taranius De Consolville
Doomheim
#29 - 2012-09-09 07:30:46 UTC
Sm4kahm Shalloola wrote:
Taranius. step back a minute and think about this..

You need to develop a case of righteous indignation and gain a measure of revenge. On the quiet. long term...

Point to note: Qephup born 4/12/2005 thats 2005. a long term pilot with a short gain memory. Every monday log in, a quick look at his info and if he has joined ANY corporation in the last 7 days just send a premade mail with facts and links as proof to his new Corporations CEO. Most Corp info's give Director names, recruiter names, even Diplo's. a Mail to all would screw any chance of trust forming. ever.

And after a few years of getting nowhere, with all those SP destined to stay in a noob corp or his own cesspit he'll come to learn that fame and fortune doesn't always mean having to **** on decent players.

Hitoshi not so much. Born 25/1/2007. averaging about 18 Mill sp a year still makes him approx 80-90 mill SP. Rinse and repeat the above and maybe he'll learn the same.


Aye dun worry, my team will make sure they never join a corp again.

I have a Pre-made mail setup
Hitoshi Kato
Loose Gear
#30 - 2012-09-09 09:47:36 UTC
Lol you mad bro? Lol
Papa Sotken
Nothing Comes To Mind
Snuffed Out
#31 - 2012-09-09 11:08:26 UTC
I love scams and think if you get scammed you are a moron for trusting wrong people.


However, corp leader seems to genuinely care for his corp. +1 Rep for him sticking to his guns and still putting corp first regardless of pricks left, right and centre.

Zebra Corp

Mystic Sphinx
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2012-09-11 12:51:27 UTC
Qedhup wrote:
1) Like how the original poster was a character that was "just made"? Probably the CEO of Lost Dawn Chaos himself.


hey Jackass, the char belongs to me. Is my alt in his corp. We know what u did, i was at his house as i had spent the night when he woke up n saw what u did, what hasnt been mentioned here is that

1. You were demoted due to activity, nothing to do with 4 days off.
2. Hitoshi was spoken to by the ceo and said he didnt care that you were demoted
3. Hitoshi also said (loud speakers works wonders here) that he would carry on as normal and beguiled the ceo into getting carrier BPCS going

Both me and the CEO logged at around 2:50AM, the logs show that at 3:02am, hitoshi beganto rob the corp


I can vouch for the CEO that most fo your rubbish is lies and that i have been on TS with fleets and the fact is, your both childish. I agree with the CEO, adults stealing, tools buddy :)
George Costanza Jaypeg
Doomheim
#33 - 2012-09-11 13:30:17 UTC
Get a room
Praetor Abre-Kai
Pickling Rifles
#34 - 2012-09-11 20:16:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Praetor Abre-Kai
Taranius De Consolville wrote:
Qedhup wrote:
1) Like how the original poster was a character that was "just made"? Probably the CEO of Lost Dawn Chaos himself.

2) It was WAY more than 12 billion. Est total take was closer to 20+ after all the capital and parts BPO's. :D

3) This is the fourth time that major corp theft has happened to the CEO..... I feel bad for his corpmates.


The char in question belongs to Steve, a rl close friend, hasn't been in the corp long

Your theft is not something to be proud of, you are simply butt hurt litle boys who go demoted because you could not do your job properly, we knew you were fleecing minerals and ISK from the corp but i would not act as i had no solid proof.

This corp has never been robbed except for this instance, the last time i ran a corp was over two years ago in null sec and Garadyr stole everything when i left the game due to the fact my son died and i couldn't not obviously carry on.

I wasn't going to post here but the fact is, your now joining another corp which speaks of long term planning for this action.

The fact you are GROWN adults who get a kick out of STEALING what is not yours, speaks volumes about your actual personality out of game.

You have done no damage, no one cares, we will simply move on. Whilst i may troll on the forums, my corp means alot to me and ill be damned if ill let a couple of redneck, jobless alcoholics ruin my gaming experience.

You go join red alliance, a fail alliance who will take anyone, even corp thieves, i wish you luck, you'll end up robbing them as well, i trusted both of you because of the old corp, now im starting to think that it was you who robbed the previous corp two years ago and not Garadyr.

Taranius


A BLOO BLOO BLOO SOMEONE STOLE MY INTERNET SPACE PIXELS, I wish my scams pulled these kinds of tears, well done meight.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#35 - 2012-09-11 20:30:38 UTC
James 315 wrote:
Mystik Sphinx wrote:
Hi

Just a quick note to any respective recruiters. My CEO has forbidden us to post here about this as he say's *it's bullshit drama that i don't care about*

Time to find a new CEO!


Agreed.

Did you ever consider that your CEO is the thief? That's about the only reason he wouldn't want it reported. Now how about that proof?

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#36 - 2012-09-11 20:32:32 UTC
Taranius De Consolville wrote:
Qedhup wrote:
1) Like how the original poster was a character that was "just made"? Probably the CEO of Lost Dawn Chaos himself.

2) It was WAY more than 12 billion. Est total take was closer to 20+ after all the capital and parts BPO's. :D

3) This is the fourth time that major corp theft has happened to the CEO..... I feel bad for his corpmates.


The char in question belongs to Steve, a rl close friend, hasn't been in the corp long

Your theft is not something to be proud of, you are simply butt hurt litle boys who go demoted because you could not do your job properly, we knew you were fleecing minerals and ISK from the corp but i would not act as i had no solid proof.

This corp has never been robbed except for this instance, the last time i ran a corp was over two years ago in null sec and Garadyr stole everything when i left the game due to the fact my son died and i couldn't not obviously carry on.

I wasn't going to post here but the fact is, your now joining another corp which speaks of long term planning for this action.

The fact you are GROWN adults who get a kick out of STEALING what is not yours, speaks volumes about your actual personality out of game.

You have done no damage, no one cares, we will simply move on. Whilst i may troll on the forums, my corp means alot to me and ill be damned if ill let a couple of redneck, jobless alcoholics ruin my gaming experience.

You go join red alliance, a fail alliance who will take anyone, even corp thieves, i wish you luck, you'll end up robbing them as well, i trusted both of you because of the old corp, now im starting to think that it was you who robbed the previous corp two years ago and not Garadyr.

Taranius


Your corp was robbed because of your ****** posting.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Vojk
Aideron Robotics
#37 - 2012-09-11 20:34:15 UTC
Taranius De Consolville wrote:


The fact you are GROWN adults who get a kick out of STEALING what is not yours, speaks volumes about your actual personality out of game.



Rubbish.

In game I'm a c*nt, but irl I'm a complete and utter w*nker.

Once you master how to differentiate pixels from reality, you'll find yourself purchasing much smaller quantities of Analeaseā„¢.
CorInaXeraL
Order of the Silver Dragons
Silver Dragonz
#38 - 2012-09-11 21:02:48 UTC
STOP EVERYTHING.


I need to make more popcorn.


Edit: OK, you may continue to entertain.
jimmyjam
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#39 - 2012-09-12 00:14:36 UTC
Mystik Sphinx wrote:
Hi

Just a quick note to any respective recruiters. My CEO has forbidden us to post here about this as he say's *it's bullshit drama that i don't care about*

However, i feel quite the opposite, my CEO may make stupid useless forum threads and start trolling matches in corp for fun but he is a first rate CEO who always puts the members first even to the point of the corp having 6 bil isk and him having if i remember 72 mil across 4 accounts.

Now to the point

Hitoshi Kato (Alt Somuel)
Qedhup

Both were given industrial director position as they flew with the CEO before. Both have now robbed the corp. 12 billion in Assets and blueprints including all 4 carrier blueprints, cap comp bps and a rorq bpo.

Id advise against ANYONE taking these players in as they WILL betray you as if you do it once. You will do it again. This was my first corp and to be honest it will be my last as i love it here and i will get into trouble for posting this, but i will not take it down.

Mystik

Yes proof or C and P a55 gRape.Shocked
Tul Breetai
Impromptu Asset Requisition
#40 - 2012-09-13 10:01:10 UTC
This... is... so... DELICIOUS...

There's nothing worse than an EVE player, generally considered to be top of the food chain in the MMO world, that cannot smacktalk with wit and coherency.

Previous page123Next page