These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Goon hunt season opened

Author
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#41 - 2011-10-14 16:04:27 UTC
lafforet wrote:
Confirming that every goon ship counts.

On a completely unrelated note I am hereby announcing the resumption of RIFTERSWARM in VFK-IV, to be lead 12-hours a day by my newly-printed Typhoon staging neutral alt (please don't be shooting my Typhoon tia).

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Feligast
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#42 - 2011-10-14 18:53:06 UTC
OH! A completed triple-post snipe! Only 7 other posters in the HISTORY of posting have achieved that, Steve. And from Lyris Narin, of all people! A career day for the 4-time nominated worst poster of the year award!
Lyris Nairn
Perkone
Caldari State
#43 - 2011-10-14 19:01:31 UTC
Feligast wrote:
OH! A completed triple-post snipe! Only 7 other posters in the HISTORY of posting have achieved that, Steve. And from Lyris Narin, of all people! A career day for the 4-time nominated worst poster of the year award!

It was actually the fault of the stupid WE WERE GANKED web page server error whatever. X

I cannot in good conscience take credit for this. This was all CCP.

Sky Captain of Your Heart

Reddit: lyris_nairn Skype: lyris.nairn Twitter: @lyris_nairn

Akara Ito
Phalanx Solutions
#44 - 2011-10-14 21:55:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Akara Ito
Lyris Nairn wrote:
Feligast wrote:

It was actually the fault of the stupid WE WERE GANKED web page server error whatever. X

I cannot in good conscience take credit for this. This was all CCP.

I swear pubbies will blame goons for that gank as well.

Dear pubbies, we dont hate you, we just want to make some isk with some trading.
We dont want to kill you, we just want you to stop selling your ice in jita.
Now if you'd just stop mining in empire and contact one of our diligent mining coordinators you can keep mining as long as you wish.
Dont fall for this cheap troll that you'll get scammed, those are just people who refused to pay and want to discredit us.
Get your position on our limited™ mining support list.
FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#45 - 2011-10-14 22:19:24 UTC
Akara Ito wrote:
I swear pubbies will blame goons for that gank as well.

It was goonhax. Admit it.

Akara Ito wrote:
Dear pubbies, we dont hate you, we just want to make some isk with some trading.
We dont want to kill you, we just want you to stop selling your ice in jita.
Now if you'd just stop mining in empire and contact one of our diligent mining coordinators you can keep mining as long as you wish.
Dont fall for this cheap troll that you'll get scammed, those are just people who refused to pay and want to discredit us.
Get your position on our limited™ mining support list.

What's the fee? I hear someone else is issuing mining licenses for 100 mil / month.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

KrakizBad
Section 8.
#46 - 2011-10-14 22:40:27 UTC
I will donate to your cause if you send fleets of angry hisec players to Fade to deal with us. 5 a day, USTZ preferably.
Barbara Nichole
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#47 - 2011-10-14 23:13:47 UTC
David Cedarbridge wrote:

I'm amused that you're starting a contest while begging for isk to pay off the winners. Smells legit guys.

You'd be surprised at the number of notable real world contests that operate the same way.

- remove the cloaked from local; free intel is the real problem, not  "afk" cloaking -

[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a208/DawnFrostbringer/consultsig.jpg[/IMG]

Xenuria
#48 - 2011-10-15 02:36:10 UTC
There are no REAL goons anymore man.

Orty is gone
Masa is gone
plastic duck is gone
Nex is gone
Voland is gone
Ratclonner is gone
etc...

You see were I am going with this?

Everybody who was ever a REAL goon, myself included has either been banned for trolling the furries or left out of protest and utter disgust for how the new administration is handling things.

Now SA is one giant septic tank full of baby furrs and neko fetishists. All the real goons merged with anon or PN after the great war.

The "Goons" you see today are hollow shadows of a once great nation. Their inconsistent flickers of success in eve are a indicative of their inability to focus on anything for an extended period of time. Even the people on the SA forums hate the eve goons.

GoonSwarm is dead and The Mitt is a huge hipster toolbag with a pegging fetish and bad hygiene.
Crias Taylor
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#49 - 2011-10-15 03:44:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Crias Taylor
Xenuria wrote:
The "Goons" you see today are hollow shadows of a once great nation.

Lies, we were never great and we would never call ourselves "The Goons" either.
David Cedarbridge
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#50 - 2011-10-15 04:11:18 UTC
Xenuria wrote:

Orty is gone
Masa is gone
plastic duck is gone
Nex is gone
Voland is gone
Ratclonner is gone
etc...

Everybody who was ever a REAL goon, myself included has either been banned for trolling the furries or left out of protest and utter disgust for how the new administration is handling things.

Now SA is one giant septic tank full of baby furrs and neko fetishists. All the real goons merged with anon or PN after the great war.

The "Goons" you see today are hollow shadows of a once great nation. Their inconsistent flickers of success in eve are a indicative of their inability to focus on anything for an extended period of time. Even the people on the SA forums hate the eve goons.

GoonSwarm is dead and The Mitt is a huge hipster toolbag with a pegging fetish and bad hygiene.

Considering your posting I, personally, am shocked that it took as long as it did for you to get banned.
Mohr Cowbell
KarmaFleet University
#51 - 2011-10-15 04:44:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Mohr Cowbell
Xenuria
#52 - 2011-10-15 19:32:07 UTC
David Cedarbridge wrote:
Xenuria wrote:

Orty is gone
Masa is gone
plastic duck is gone
Nex is gone
Voland is gone
Ratclonner is gone
etc...

Considering your posting I, personally, am shocked that it took as long as it did for you to get banned.

You make a really valid point. Maybe if More of my posts contained words like "Yiff" or I referenced bad dragon I would not be banned.
Sverige Pahis
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#53 - 2011-10-15 20:48:39 UTC
hahahaha
David Cedarbridge
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#54 - 2011-10-15 21:41:40 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
David Cedarbridge wrote:
Xenuria wrote:

Orty is gone
Masa is gone
plastic duck is gone
Nex is gone
Voland is gone
Ratclonner is gone
etc...

You make a really valid point. Maybe if More of my posts contained words like "Yiff" or I referenced bad dragon I would not be banned.

You seem really bitter about being left out of that.
Ogi Talvanen
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#55 - 2011-10-15 23:09:33 UTC
To make things fair i offer myself to be Chribba and hold all the isk for rewards.
Thomas Abernathy
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#56 - 2011-10-16 04:02:19 UTC
Wait, aren't you starting kind of late?

Oh well, lol kills are lol anyway...Lol

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=719241&view=kills&m=10&y=2011

"Fighting CCD since 2139"

Himnos Altar
An Errant Venture
#57 - 2011-10-16 06:07:05 UTC
Xenuria wrote:

Orty is gone
Masa is gone
plastic duck is gone
Nex is gone
Voland is gone
Ratclonner is gone
etc...

Cool story, Bro...

u mad, Bro?
lafforet
Amarr Royal Trust Bank
#58 - 2011-10-16 09:13:19 UTC
Hello everyone!

Despite all the of-topic posts i am delighted to see ganker's tempests called "wow'you're Goonie" at gates. Competition is still on!
lafforet
Amarr Royal Trust Bank
#59 - 2011-10-16 09:23:13 UTC  |  Edited by: lafforet
Thomas Abernathy wrote:
Wait, aren't you starting kind of late?

Oh well, lol kills are lol anyway...Lol

http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=719241&view=kills&m=10&y=2011

That is a nice potential application. I encourage, however, more gankers to enter the competition too!
Killstealing
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#60 - 2011-10-16 18:28:21 UTC
Xenuria wrote:
a huge hipster toolbag with a pegging fetish and bad hygiene.

I'll take "everyone in eve" for 2 bil isk, mister Trebek.