These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Rate the Avatar above you

First post First post First post First post
Author
Papa Sotken
Nothing Comes To Mind
Snuffed Out
#6721 - 2012-09-02 13:49:55 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Chi Ka Yoshida wrote:
Um..........you look like me?! Except that hair! 7/10

hmmm.... I've never rated Twins before .....

8/10 for both of ya?

IVY, when i view your pic normally, you are wearing black outfit, but when i view it in your profile its white with black vest.

The white/black vest look is actually really cool.
I think your choice of hair was very good for the outfit and the pose gives you somewhat an aura of importance.

9/10 One of my fav female avatars ;).

Zebra Corp

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#6722 - 2012-09-02 13:56:19 UTC
Papa Sotken wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Chi Ka Yoshida wrote:

8/10 for both of ya?

IVY, when i view your pic normally, you are wearing black outfit, but when i view it in your profile its white with black vest.

I think your choice of hair was very good for the outfit and the pose gives you somewhat an aura of importance.

Gees thx matie !
Always love some honey and sweets from time to time Pirate

Now... about your avatar !
You got this sort of BIG muscular IRISH mobster feel to it
I absolutely adore it !
You might want to try the grilled gate background, makes your gangster aura radiates even further :D
like this perhaps?
Brian O Neil

9/10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#6723 - 2012-09-02 16:12:17 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Papa Sotken wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Chi Ka Yoshida wrote:

8/10 for both of ya?

Gees thx matie !

I absolutely adore it !
You might want to try the grilled gate background, makes your gangster aura radiates even further :D
like this perhaps?
Brian O Neil

9/10

Huh... I don't exactly buy the vest, it doesn't matches to the military style blouse. Ugh

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an Alpha / And so it's you

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#6724 - 2012-09-02 16:27:20 UTC
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Papa Sotken wrote:
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Chi Ka Yoshida wrote:

8/10 for both of ya?

Gees thx matie !

I absolutely adore it !
like this perhaps?
Brian O Neil .

9/10

Huh... I don't exactly buy the vest, it doesn't matches to the military style blouse. Ugh

I kinda like it, makes it feel like I'm wearing some ballistic webbing vest or something, quite cool. Oh... when are you gonna change your avatar? go experiment a bit?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAMN THIS    SIGNATURE    IS FANCY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#6725 - 2012-09-02 16:34:45 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:

I kinda like it, makes it feel like I'm wearing some ballistic webbing vest or something, quite cool. Oh... when are you gonna change your avatar? go experiment a bit?

I only change it when i feel a whim to... These days i've been playing Guild Wars 2 and i'm level-5-ing a long skill in EVE so I haven't logged much into EVE for a week. I am still hoping to get some more ratings for this portrait (quite difficult as this thread it's becoming the same old farts talking each other, and my last 4 ratings were ignored by the usual suspects who already had rated me Sad ).

Chi Ka Yoshida
Jigoku's Atomic Pimpz
#6726 - 2012-09-02 16:41:23 UTC
Really nice avatar except for the hair. I'd give you a 10 for the face alone but that particular hairstyle looks so fake. Most of the hairstyles available are pretty bad but this one in particular. 8/10
Yeyra
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#6727 - 2012-09-02 19:21:47 UTC
Chi Ka Yoshida wrote:
Really nice avatar except for the hair. I'd give you a 10 for the face alone but that particular hairstyle looks so fake. Most of the hairstyles available are pretty bad but this one in particular. 8/10

Interesting & unique look. I kinda looks like your character is extremely stoned due to the half closed eyes, but I'm not sure if it would look better if the eyes were completely open. I like it. 9/10
Ishtanchuk Fazmarai
#6728 - 2012-09-02 20:30:19 UTC
Yeyra wrote:

Interesting concept to integrate the character into the background... pose and framing are perfect but lighting doesn't exactly works. Anyway, with such a special face, I think you should keep tinkering with the face before exploring the wide angle possibilities. It's pretty creative and original so will give it a 9/10.

Leonova Klystra
EnRon co.
#6729 - 2012-09-02 20:39:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Leonova Klystra
@Ishtanchuk Fazmarai

I don't know what it is, but there's just something about her face that just looks fake. It looks really plastic. Ignoring that part, though, there's ultimately not much wrong with it. I like the hairstyle, and the background blends well with the character without being overdramatic. 9/10
Adalynne Rohks
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6730 - 2012-09-03 01:38:48 UTC
I don't like sunglasses on avatars very often, and this one isn't an exception. With that square chin and jaw, and the big lips, it looks like a cross dresser. To each their own :-)

4/10
Methesda
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#6731 - 2012-09-03 02:24:00 UTC
@Adalynne Rohks

Well executed, but clothing lacks differentiation from the background. Also, very generic look. Feel like I've seen a few of these.

6/10

Eve is about the journey.  If you are so focused on making money, that you insist on having the tools to make it be made as autonomous and easy as possible, then you are never going to have as much fun as I will.

Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#6732 - 2012-09-03 03:13:52 UTC
Methesda wrote:
@Adalynne Rohks

Well executed, but clothing lacks differentiation from the background. Also, very generic look. Feel like I've seen a few of these.

6/10

OUCH! lol
I won't be stupid enough to mess with Mr T on this one
9/10

Agent Akari
Dragonfire Industries
#6733 - 2012-09-03 03:31:00 UTC
Hi :D
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#6734 - 2012-09-03 03:35:53 UTC
Agent Akari wrote:

Bazooka girl?

ISD TYPE40
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#6735 - 2012-09-03 03:44:28 UTC
Thread had a little troll on it, so I cleaned it up. Please post sensibly, thank you - ISD Type40.

[b]ISD Type40 Lt. Commander Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs) Interstellar Services Department[/b]

Agent Akari
Dragonfire Industries
#6736 - 2012-09-03 03:54:25 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:
Agent Akari wrote:

Bazooka girl?

Is that bad? I see them more like Torpedo's.
Ghazu
#6737 - 2012-09-03 04:35:38 UTC
Ivy Romanova wrote:

I only change it when i feel a whim to... These days i've been playing Guild Wars 2 and i'm level-5-ing a long skill in EVE so I haven't logged much into EVE for a week. I am still hoping to get some more ratings for this portrait (quite difficult as this thread it's becoming the same old farts talking each other, and my last 4 ratings were ignored by the usual suspects who already had rated me Sad ).

4/10 sick of it

http://www.minerbumping.com/ lol what the christ https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2299984#post2299984

terzslave
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6738 - 2012-09-03 08:45:20 UTC
The skin looks pretty good, don't really like the lips, hair looks too much like the skin as well. 7.5/10
Lady Mariko
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#6739 - 2012-09-03 12:11:49 UTC
terzslave 6/10. Hairpiece hair

Agent Akari 0/10 mannequin with giant ta tas

Ghazy 9/10 I like the look, would have given a 10 with a little less of the bee sting lip look
Ivy Romanova
State Protectorate
Caldari State
#6740 - 2012-09-03 12:41:10 UTC
Not a big fan of the face ...
The nose drags our attention SOLELY onto the nose....
Frankly.. The body proportion make her look like a man...
Seriously... RE SCULPT HER!
2/10