These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page

Incursion Live Events - Leave Some Feedback!

First post
Author
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-09-01 16:14:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Herr Ronin
Evening or Afternoon!

I think we can all agree that Incursion Live Events where a fantastic and awesome thing to do with your friends and community, One of the main thing that was interesting about them, was how different incursion community's had to band together and destroy the Sansha Assault on the High Sec system.

The Question Is:

ArrowIs there plan's in them ever coming back?

ArrowAre people interested in having them back?

Please feel free to post!

Regards ~ H.R

I'll Race You For A Amburhgear

Kranyoldlady
Women's cave
#2 - 2012-09-01 16:39:19 UTC
Bring em back, its time to roll out again \o/
DarthNefarius
Minmatar Heavy Industries
#3 - 2012-09-01 18:55:52 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
10/10 +1,000,000
/signed
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Turelus
Utassi Security
#4 - 2012-09-01 19:00:16 UTC
Didn't get much of a chance to interact with them the first time so found two would be great!

Turelus CEO Utassi Security

Versuvius Marii
Browncoats of Persephone
#5 - 2012-09-02 11:02:38 UTC
I attended a couple of these live events back in the day, +1 for their return!
Shouldn't something like this be in Jita Park?

The Gaming MoD - retro to modern, console to MMO, I blog about it if it's a game and I'm interested in it. Yes, I play games other than Eve and I don't care if you think I'm wrong.

Cartheron Crust
The Tuskers
The Tuskers Co.
#6 - 2012-09-02 21:52:09 UTC
Don't limit it to just Sansha Live Events. There are other pirate factions. Even Rogue Drones that are actually rogue. Shocked
Ember Klahan
Sparrowhawks Corp
#7 - 2012-09-03 02:39:13 UTC
Live events in general +1
DarthNefarius
#8 - 2012-09-03 07:16:46 UTC
Cartheron Crust wrote:
Don't limit it to just Sansha Live Events. There are other pirate factions. Even Rogue Drones that are actually rogue. Shocked

I likey ROGUE DORNE live Incursion event!!!
An' then Chicken@little.com, he come scramblin outta the    Terminal room screaming "The system's crashing! The system's    crashing!" -Uncle RAMus, 'Tales for Cyberpsychotic Children'
Sturmwolke
#9 - 2012-09-03 07:37:57 UTC
My salvage Thrasher and I liked that event where there were lots of shiny salvage, ranging from blown up shiny ships to freighters.
Let's do one near Jita next time.
DarthNefarius
#10 - 2012-09-03 22:00:57 UTC
The caravans WERE FUN but they WERE NULL & LO SEC only can't HI sec have some of the fun too?
LIVE event invasion of an ICE field like in the SANSHA promotion & even to give theAFKer's some advance notice ANNOUCE IN BANNERS that Sansha is doing somethin silly like joining up with James315 for 1 day to kill Ice miners in Haminia (or where ever the heck he is )
Wake uptheminers with a live event & see how many are botters like maybe put up an anouncement in local or have an Incursion local pop up giving them warning so only the bots & AFKers will get bamboozaled
Lag Amplifier
Insidious Bastards
#11 - 2012-09-03 22:13:22 UTC
I like the idea of a Incursion live event. Could help the community as a whole rebuild faster since the nerf by bring new people in and drawing old people back.

But any type of live event is welcomed.
CCP Affinity
C C P
C C P Alliance
#12 - 2012-09-04 12:51:30 UTC
You will see more live events in the future, some in the not to distant future. However, they may not be Incursion events. We have to be careful to run events that suit everyone and we spent a lot of time on the Incursion ones already.

♥ CCP Affinity ♥

Follow me on Twitter

Game Designer for EVE Online

Team Astro Sparkle

DarthNefarius
#13 - 2012-09-04 16:25:42 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
CCP Affinity wrote:
You will see more live events in the future, some in the not to distant future. However, they may not be Incursion events. We have to be careful to run events that suit everyone and we spent a lot of time on the Incursion ones already.

Just as an idea to float out there for Gallante & Amarr FW live event then those 2 sides seem to have been beaten up.
Maybe the Titan in Luminare should be taken down by a Gallante Titan commanded by a rogue french CCP Generalissima Idea
Sacré Bleu
Tore Vest
#14 - 2012-09-05 09:36:07 UTC
Incursions are dead....
Only a few ppl are running them now.... Sad

Why live events then ?

No troll.

DarthNefarius
#15 - 2012-09-05 10:58:50 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Tore Vest wrote:
Incursions are dead....

Why live events then ?

It is quite sad how the Escalation nerf sledge hammer smacked it across the back of the head Cry
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-09-05 14:14:06 UTC
Tore Vest wrote:
Incursions are dead....

Why live events then ?

Far from dead, Check the Stat's of how much Isk incursions are still bringing in.

Bear

Veryez
Hidden Agenda
Deep Space Engineering
#17 - 2012-09-06 12:11:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Veryez
Having been involved with one of these I have to say it was a lot of fun and very memorable. I know this is a lot of work for CCP, but I will never forget it, anything to bring this back would be welcome.
Doddy
Excidium.
#18 - 2012-09-06 16:19:06 UTC
Seriously, Salvador Sarpati has had that solteur for AAAAAges and not done anything with it.
DarthNefarius
#19 - 2012-09-06 22:25:53 UTC  |  Edited by: DarthNefarius
Herr Ronin wrote:
Tore Vest wrote:
Incursions are dead....

Why live events then ?

Far from dead, Check the Stat's of how much Isk incursions are still bringing in.

Bear

Where are these stat?!?!?!?! I been trying to pry CCP Diagoras to publish them like he did last February but he's been silent in his tweets for months ( heard he quit CCP or something ) Incursion payouts has been rumored to have dropped 80% from what I heard post Escalation NERF from the russian CSM minutes. That'd mean from ~9 trillion a month to about 1.1 trillion
Herr Ronin
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#20 - 2012-09-06 22:27:53 UTC
DarthNefarius wrote:
Herr Ronin wrote:
Tore Vest wrote:
Incursions are dead....

Why live events then ?

Bear

Where are these stat?!?!?!?! I been trying to pry CCP Diagoras topublish them like he did last February bu he's been silent in his tweets for months ( heard he quit CCP or something ) ino on Incursion payouts has been rumored to have dropped 80% from what I heard post Escalation NERF from the CSM minutes. That'd mean from ~9 trillion a month to about 1.1 trillion

The joy's of knowing some key people in-game, Ill try to dig them out if you want ^^

12Next page