These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Imperial Pharmacy is now 6 years old

Author
Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#21 - 2012-08-22 22:56:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Makkal Hanaya
Congratulations, Lord Vaari.

May your glorious light fill all of Providence for another six years and your company's profits continue.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

entroncas
Perkone
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-08-23 10:23:04 UTC
Makkal Hanaya wrote:
Congratulations, Lord Vaari.

May your glorious light fill all of Providence for another six years and your company's profits continue.

little correction:

Congratulations, Vaari. ( I do not recognize him as lord since he hasn't prove anything about his title ).

May your glorious scrubiness fill all of Providence for another six years and your account profits continue at the expenses of your corporation members.
Ruby Amatucci
Tomorrowland Orphanage
#23 - 2012-08-23 15:38:20 UTC
Happy happy birthday, Imperial Pharmacy.
Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
Monyusaiya Industry Trade Group
#24 - 2012-08-23 15:57:35 UTC
Can you people not even keep it in your pants for this thread? 6 years is an impressive amount of time to be operating as a capsuleer outfit, no matter who is running it. Congratulations, Lord Vaari.
Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#25 - 2012-08-23 16:01:00 UTC
Tiberious Thessalonia wrote:
The True Slave Foundations would like to wish Lord Vaari another 6 years of plying his trade in The Providence, especially if the list of titles continues to grow linearly with time.

Maybe True Slave Foundation wish to send us few gifts? I would be most pleased if we would get true sansha control towers or nightmare class marauders.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

Anabella Rella
Gradient
Electus Matari
#26 - 2012-08-23 16:07:07 UTC
Say what you like about Vaari but, his unique "perspective" is always amusing and the IGS would be a much drearier place without it. Congratulations, Vaari.

When the world is running down, you make the best of what's still around.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#27 - 2012-08-23 16:32:21 UTC
Vaari wrote:
The True Slave Foundations would like to wish Lord Vaari another 6 years of plying his trade in The Providence, especially if the list of titles continues to grow linearly with time.

Maybe True Slave Foundation wish to send us few gifts? I would be most pleased if we would get true sansha control towers or nightmare class marauders.

Afraid we still count you as an enemy Vaari, so nothing of that nature will be coming your way, I'm afraid. :)
Jev North
Doomheim
#28 - 2012-08-23 16:40:30 UTC
Vaari wrote:

Afraid we still count you as an enemy Vaari, so nothing of that nature will be coming your way, I'm afraid. :)

Oh, come now. Maybe a nice set of True Slave implants?

Even though our love is cruel; even though our stars are crossed.

Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#29 - 2012-08-23 16:46:47 UTC
Vaari wrote:

Since our friends cannot give us gifts because of their political leaders are facing strong opposition from usurppers, maybe our enemies could send us expensive gifts. You have no need to balance between your opposition and friendship towards us.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#30 - 2012-08-23 16:48:34 UTC
Vaari wrote:
Vaari wrote:

Since our friends cannot give us gifts because of their political leaders are facing strong opposition from usurppers, maybe our enemies could send us expensive gifts. You have no need to balance between your opposition and friendship towards us.

You have my undying love? It has outlasted my loyalty to the empire! Surely that counts for something!

Regardless, I will see what I can do. Just don't sit waiting by the door for something to show up (we have difficulties entering providence without getting shot at you see.)
Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#31 - 2012-08-23 16:50:44 UTC
Vaari wrote:
Vaari wrote:

You have my undying love? It has outlasted my loyalty to the empire! Surely that counts for something!

Regardless, I will see what I can do. Just don't sit waiting by the door for something to show up (we have difficulties entering providence without getting shot at you see.)

You can send it to Jita for example.

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#32 - 2012-08-23 16:52:23 UTC
Vaari wrote:

You can send it to Jita for example.

We'll see, Lord Vaari; We will see.
Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#33 - 2012-08-23 18:35:50 UTC
Tiberious, doesn't Mr. Kuvakei have some extra of those nanites he uses to coerce planetary populations into wanting to join him? I can see why you wouldn't want to directly support IPHAR, but surely a man of faith (and lord, holy mountain, etc) could be a huge asset to your cause?

Just suggesting a possible gift.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

Tiberious Thessalonia
True Slave Foundations
#34 - 2012-08-23 18:42:04 UTC
I am not certain our Network would be suited to Lord Vaari.
Azdan Amith
Doomheim
#35 - 2012-08-24 11:41:58 UTC
While you and I disagree on many things, I admit that six years is a significant accomplishment.

Congratulations your corporate longevity.

~Archon Azdan Amith,  Order of Light's Retribution

Trappo
Imperial Pharmacy
#36 - 2012-08-25 13:35:03 UTC
Happy birthday us!

There will be several more glorious years to come.
Hardin
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#37 - 2012-08-25 21:45:45 UTC
Congratulations IPHAR on behalf of the CVA. While we have had our ups and downs there is no doubt that IPHAR has on the whole contributed substantially to the Deliverance Project over the years and our ongoing efforts to create Amarrian civilisation in lawless 0.0 space.

The fact that IPHAR still exists six years on is testament to your leadership (Vaari) and is a major achievemnt in these troubled times when capsuleer organisations rise and fall with alarming speed.

On behalf of the CVA I wish you another six years of success!

Amarr Victor

Cosmo Freir
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2012-08-25 22:37:01 UTC
Happy birthday to our glorious corp!
Rorin Cutter
The Legion of Spoon
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#39 - 2012-08-26 12:18:36 UTC
Congratulations, IPHAR and Lord Vaari.
well done.
TomHorn
Forlorn Avengers
Optimistic Wasteland
#40 - 2012-08-28 00:57:24 UTC
Congratulations, IPHAR and Lord Vaari from CEO of Horn & Bros.

6 years of glorious triumphs for the Empire and IPHAR ,lets hope many more to come.

By adverting to the dignity of this high calling Lord Vaari you have turned a savage wilderness into a glorious empire and have made the most extensive and only honorable conquests, not by destroying, but by promoting the wealth, the number, the happiness of the people.