These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

[PIE] Change of CEO

Author
Kithrus
Tzedakah
Aegis Militia
#21 - 2012-08-22 12:05:46 UTC
On behalf of our corp and CVA I offer congratulations and best wishes to both of you. May your arms never grow weary and my your hearts never falter.

Darkness is more then absence of light, it is ignorance and corruption. I will be the Bulwark from such things that you may live in the light. Pray so my arms do not grow weary and my footing remain sure.

If you are brave, join me in the dark.

Ava Starfire
Khushakor Clan
Of Questionable Repute
#22 - 2012-08-22 22:20:21 UTC
Does this mean my application will now be considered by someone who isnt a fuddy-duddy?

"There is no strength in numbers; have no such misconception." -Jayka Vofur, "Warfare in the North"

Azdan Amith
Doomheim
#23 - 2012-08-23 00:04:23 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:
Does this mean my application will now be considered by someone who isnt a fuddy-duddy?

I do believe the recruiting restrictions are still in place, which means you would need to apply for PAUX not PIE. By the way, Admiral Blake is heading PAUX from my understanding.

~Archon Azdan Amith,  Order of Light's Retribution

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#24 - 2012-08-23 04:37:06 UTC
Ava Starfire wrote:

How could anyone say 'no' to you?

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Mardon Hashur
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-08-23 10:26:20 UTC
If you applied to PAUX, then I would say that a good chance of your acceptance can be thought but not in PIE

Sincerly Mardon Hashur

Caellach Marellus
Stormcrows
#26 - 2012-08-24 21:57:59 UTC
Damn, does this mean Amarrian PIE needs rewriting?

Congratulations on your long years of service Admiral.

When your gut instincts tell you something is wrong, trust them. When your heart tells you something is right, ignore it, check with your brain first. Accept nothing, challenge everything.

Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#27 - 2012-08-25 05:18:53 UTC
I hope your new leader is ready to negotiate with me without impossible demands.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

Mardon Hashur
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#28 - 2012-08-25 13:21:34 UTC
I also hope that your ready to stop being crazy

Sincerly Mardon Hashur

Hardin
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#29 - 2012-08-25 21:41:59 UTC
My thoughts are with you old friend. Go forth and conquer!

Amarr Victor

Prince Andrzej
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#30 - 2012-09-05 02:48:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Prince Andrzej
My time with PIE was filled with admiration for my superiors and the terror of being a noob facing combat for the first time in low sec.

Admiral Blake and now Admiral Newelle's training, made me a better pilot by their examples of devotion, strength, work, and humility.

I wish for you Admiral Blake, The "Fidei Defensor", trouble free jumps and a cap that never ceases!

Laus Deo Amarr Victor
Previous page12