These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Intergalactic Summit

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Caldarians are UGLY!!!

Author
stupidsexyflanders
Destruction Incorporated
#101 - 2012-08-24 20:08:20 UTC
^ He likes guys.
Faelan Maris
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#102 - 2012-08-24 20:10:05 UTC
There may be something to the original post. I do feel a need to point out that we Caldari are the only high sec culture known to grow a statistically significant portion of our populace in vats from fertilized eggs. I am sure that other cultures may do so in a few cases, but except for ourselves and perhaps the Jovians, it is not done as a matter of policy. I understand that the practice has become less common these days, but speaking as a so-called "child of the State" myself, I can say that it is still somewhat practiced. So whether or not individual Caldari women enjoy their menfolk's looks or are at least willing to "lay down and do their duty", that amount of labor has not always been enough to meet our labor needs of the other sort, and it has been a matter of corporate policy to help nature along as needed. Perhaps there are those among us who don't appreciate their compatriot's assets adequately, and we may need more efforts to educate our people about how sexy they are.

I am glad I did not have to say that in person to anyone. I probably could not have kept a straight face to the end.

For my part, there is a lot to be said for how well certain Civire gentlemen fill out a uniform and most of them wear the grizzled look extremely well. My Deteis brothers are not far behind on either count and tend to be nicer to look at from behind. I have not worked alongside many Achurans, so I'm afraid I can't extend my blessing to them as confidently.

On the subject of bald men, I do find it curious that there are many Brutor who carry their baldness with a certain suave masculinity, but it tends to look distancing on an Amarrian.
stupidsexyflanders
Destruction Incorporated
#103 - 2012-08-24 20:16:59 UTC
What are your thoughts on Matari and Gallentean stock?
Pierre Echerie
Horseshoe Industries
#104 - 2012-08-24 20:19:00 UTC
Now you've done it. I'm one of those gallentean 'stock'. And I am not sure Minmatar would appreciate that term either. Big smile
stupidsexyflanders
Destruction Incorporated
#105 - 2012-08-24 20:24:23 UTC
Lol my bad, i didnt mean it as you took it. Would the Matari and Gallentean people serve as a better reference?
Pierre Echerie
Horseshoe Industries
#106 - 2012-08-24 20:25:34 UTC
stupidsexyflanders wrote:
Lol my bad, i didnt mean it as you took it. Would the Matari and Gallentean people serve as a better reference?


Undoubtedly. It occured to me that 'stock' may be sometnihg slavers referred to, and I know how much you Minmatar love them. And who can blame you, really!
stupidsexyflanders
Destruction Incorporated
#107 - 2012-08-24 20:43:37 UTC
Pierre Echerie wrote:
stupidsexyflanders wrote:
Lol my bad, i didnt mean it as you took it. Would the Matari and Gallentean people serve as a better reference?


Undoubtedly. It occured to me that 'stock' may be sometnihg slavers referred to, and I know how much you Minmatar love them. And who can blame you, really!


Its a good thing we have flag waving freedom loving neighbors who happen to live next door
Pierre Echerie
Horseshoe Industries
#108 - 2012-08-24 20:47:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Pierre Echerie
Well, we wave that flag when someone needs help. If you start enslaving amarr and make forced little dolphin tattoos on their bottocks, we will have to interfere. Duty calls and all that, you know Lol

And don't think we are all that nice and good, read my posts here and here. They will explain our position better, I think. And maybe shatter a few pink glasses, while doing that.
stupidsexyflanders
Destruction Incorporated
#109 - 2012-08-24 20:53:18 UTC
Hmmm... where'd the ladies go?
Pierre Echerie
Horseshoe Industries
#110 - 2012-08-24 21:00:08 UTC
stupidsexyflanders wrote:
Hmmm... where'd the ladies go?


Ladies room? Lol
Diana Kim
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#111 - 2012-08-24 21:27:21 UTC
Pierre Echerie wrote:
Well, we wave that flag when someone needs help. If you start enslaving amarr and make forced little dolphin tattoos on their bottocks, we will have to interfere. Duty calls and all that, you know Lol

Such behavior is known only to one thing in biology, that is called 'virus'. They are even not alive, but they mindlessly reprogram other cells as they see fit ('helping' them to produce 'right' viruses instead of stupid old cells) without thinking a bit what it will cause, like death of the cell itself or the whole organism.

A person like you can land on a new planet and will see that bunnies are being eaten by wolves. You will take your shotgun and will go save bunnies because 'they need help', without thinking that they have been living this way for millennia before YOU appeared. You will get rid of wolves, you will save bunnies, they will start breeding uncontrollably, they will devour all resources, completely f***g up the whole ecosystem, and eventually will die from hunger. There will be nothing left from the ecosystem, both bunnies and wolves disappear, only because people like YOU exist.

Honored are the dead, for their legacy guides us.

In memory of Tibus Heth, Caldari State Executor YC110-115, Hero and Patriot.

Pierre Echerie
Horseshoe Industries
#112 - 2012-08-24 21:34:17 UTC
My Dear Diana, if you haven't noticed, that post was full of irony...

Just in case, though, look up my own thoughts on democracy and all that. Or don't - it's your right to choose whether to bother, anyway.
Caellach Marellus
Stormcrows
#113 - 2012-08-24 22:04:45 UTC
There are some very attractive Caldari out there, the stick they get for being ugly is having a case of the... as someone put it "Civire Jaw" though to be fair that can be extended to other parts of their facial structure.

It's very primitive, to the point of Ape like.



It's countered by the Achuran race, who have some of the most beautiful women I've seen to boast of.

When your gut instincts tell you something is wrong, trust them. When your heart tells you something is right, ignore it, check with your brain first. Accept nothing, challenge everything.

Scherezad
Revenent Defence Corperation
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#114 - 2012-08-24 22:47:02 UTC
Caellach Marellus wrote:
There are some very attractive Caldari out there, the stick they get for being ugly is having a case of the... as someone put it "Civire Jaw" though to be fair that can be extended to other parts of their facial structure.

It's very primitive, to the point of Ape like.


The Civire can be very attractive, and the characteristic jawline certainly helps!
Azdan Amith
Doomheim
#115 - 2012-08-24 22:51:53 UTC
I admit, I did not expect this thread would still be going.

~Archon Azdan Amith,  Order of Light's Retribution

Urthel Drengist
Doomheim
#116 - 2012-08-24 22:55:14 UTC
Beauty is something biased....one can not put generic labels because what one perceives beautiful, its something ugly for someone else. Amarrians, Minmatar, Gallente and Caldari all belong to the same specie, so we can all be almost the same as one to another.....

Every person is beautiful in his/her own unique way.



Urthel Drengist

Urthel Drengist

C.E.O and Founder of Drengist Intergalactic Liberal Enterprises Ltd. [L.I.D.E.L ] 

Makkal Hanaya
Revenent Defence Corperation
#117 - 2012-08-24 23:54:50 UTC
Urthel Drengist wrote:
Every person is beautiful in his/her own unique way.

This also means every person is ugly in their own unique way.

Render unto Khanid the things which are Khanid's; and unto God the things that are God's.

Ruby Amatucci
Tomorrowland Orphanage
#118 - 2012-08-25 01:32:26 UTC
Many Caldari men are very handsome, but it's impossible to get them to dress up! I helped to plan a date Vikarion was having, once, and he refused to wear the red velvet top hat I bought him to match his suit, which I also had to get him. He was planning on wearing something boring.

He wouldn't even dance with her before I hacked his neocomm uplink and encouraged him until he did. He was trying to block me, for some reason! Anyway, Caldari men are quite good-looking, but sometimes it takes an itty bitty tiny push to make them sparkle.

I miss Vikarion. And I miss Taisa, too. She was nice. She was good for him, I think.
Vikarion
Doomheim
#119 - 2012-08-25 02:28:28 UTC
Ruby Amatucci wrote:
Many Caldari men are very handsome, but it's impossible to get them to dress up! I helped to plan a date Vikarion was having, once, and he refused to wear the red velvet top hat I bought him to match his suit, which I also had to get him. He was planning on wearing something boring.

He wouldn't even dance with her before I hacked his neocomm uplink and encouraged him until he did. He was trying to block me, for some reason! Anyway, Caldari men are quite good-looking, but sometimes it takes an itty bitty tiny push to make them sparkle.

I miss Vikarion. And I miss Taisa, too. She was nice. She was good for him, I think.


I'm still around, Ruby.
Verone
Veto Corp
#120 - 2012-08-25 02:29:43 UTC

Well, this is pretty entertaining.

Lol

Verone CEO & Executor Veto Corp WWW.VETO-CORP.COM