These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Locking corporation wallets

Author
Vaari
Imperial Pharmacy
#1 - 2012-08-23 17:26:01 UTC
Im Lord Vaari! Earl of Sosan VII, archbishop of the Church of Providence, Guardian angel of the Providence, Golden mountain, Self proclaimed prophet, Skilled miner, Great industrialist, Speaker of unquestioned truth, Teacher of faith, Carrier of the Heaven's light, Beacon of righteousness, Founder of the Imperial Pharmacy, Despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, Sanctifier of the R3 Jump bridge device and many more impressive titles.

I demand that Concord enables me to lock corporation wallets at once, like I can lock blueprints.

Fear the God and honor the Empress!

-House Valius battle shout.

Omnathious Deninard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-08-23 17:41:32 UTC
Lord Vaari! Earl of Sosan VII, archbishop of the Church of Providence, Guardian angel of the Providence, Golden mountain, Self proclaimed prophet, Skilled miner, Great industrialist, Speaker of unquestioned truth, Teacher of faith, Carrier of the Heaven's light, Beacon of righteousness, Founder of the Imperial Pharmacy, Despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, Sanctifier of the R3 Jump bridge device and many more impressive titles.

Place all your isk in the master wallet and force your servants to request isk to be alocated to a deviision they have been allowed to access.

If you don't follow the rules, neither will I.

Velicitia
XS Tech
#3 - 2012-08-23 17:52:30 UTC
Omnathious Deninard wrote:

Place all your isk in the master wallet and force your servants to request isk to be allocated to a division they have been allowed to access.

This.

Also, get off your high horse. Roll

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

mxzf
Shovel Bros
#4 - 2012-08-23 18:57:31 UTC
Velicitia wrote:
Omnathious Deninard wrote:

Place all your isk in the master wallet and force your servants to request isk to be allocated to a division they have been allowed to access.

This.

Also, get off your high horse. Roll

Agreed. It sounds like the OP needs to learn the difference between read and read/write permissions.