These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Nightmare and Sansha V3?

Author
Freezehunter
#1 - 2012-08-20 16:24:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Freezehunter
When are the Nightmare and the other Sansha's Nation ships getting the v3 treatment?

Someone told me they already got it, but the thruster effects on the Nightmare don't have the cool heat deformation and glow effect, and it is missing Sansha's logos.

Any word on this, CCP?

Inappropriate signature, CCP Phantom.

El Cid Campeador
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-08-20 16:28:25 UTC
Answer TBD
FlinchingNinja Kishunuba
Crunchy Crunchy
#3 - 2012-10-26 21:55:22 UTC
Is this coming with the winter expansion?
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge
#4 - 2012-10-26 22:03:48 UTC
No one cares about Sanshas now that incursions are dead.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#5 - 2012-10-26 22:18:41 UTC
Unsuccessful At Everything wrote:
No one cares about Sanshas now that incursions are dead.

Except for people that, you know, fly their ships.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

ACE McFACE
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-10-27 01:46:47 UTC
I don't know if they got V3ed but they did get a new paint job when Incursion came out

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Aaron Barton
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-10-27 02:36:43 UTC
Freezehunter wrote:
When is the Nightmare and the other Sansha's Nation ships getting the v3 treatment?

Someone told me they already got it, but the thruster effects on the Nightmare don't have the cool heat deformation and glow effect, and it is missing Sansha's logos.

Any word on this, CCP?

The Phantasm has the Sansha's Nation logo, towards the rear and near the base of those protruding arms. The Succubus and the Nightmare don't have the logo. Unless I missed it. (I've spent more time than anyone should looking for the logos.)
Joelleaveek
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-10-27 05:10:24 UTC
Aaron Barton wrote:
Freezehunter wrote:
When is the Nightmare and the other Sansha's Nation ships getting the v3 treatment?

Any word on this, CCP?

The Phantasm has the Sansha's Nation logo, towards the rear and near the base of those protruding arms. The Succubus and the Nightmare don't have the logo. Unless I missed it. (I've spent more time than anyone should looking for the logos.)

The versions of the Succubus and Nightmare on Duality have The Sansha's logo but no changes to the textures, presumably because they are already V3.

Concord ships are also V3, not sure about other one-offs.
Muad 'dib
State War Academy
Caldari State
#9 - 2012-10-27 10:26:12 UTC
i demand the reverent gets a face lift too, every time i see one im like "awwww so ugly"

Cosmic signature detected. . . . http://i.imgur.com/Z7NfIS6.jpg I got 99 likes, and this post aint one.

TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#10 - 2012-10-27 12:00:59 UTC
Muad 'dib wrote:
i demand the reverent gets a face lift too, every time i see one im like "awwww so ugly"

I suppose you think the Moros is ugly too. They're both perfectly good looking for the roles they fill - that is, space deth bringur111!1!1

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Roll Sizzle Beef
Space Mutiny
#11 - 2012-10-27 12:42:55 UTC
They have the same texture yet I think the oil effect across the body is stronger than on TQ.
Ryhss
#12 - 2012-10-27 12:54:09 UTC
Working as intended

I just turned into an egg, did I level up? I spent an hour trying to salvage a wreck, when in local a guy said "Stop it, this is my Tempest, I was AFK"

Oberine Noriepa
#13 - 2012-10-27 15:35:26 UTC
These assets have received their V3 treatment on Duality, so it's a safe bet that they will be releasing in Retribution.

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#14 - 2012-10-27 15:38:02 UTC
Nightmare 4life Homie

(and Orca on occasion but i dont like to talk about that)
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.