These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Salvager offering 50/50 split on wrecks

Author
Diablo Minotaur
Doomheim
#1 - 2012-08-16 09:18:19 UTC
hey all
If anyone is doing level4 missions in the minamater area please let me know. i will salvage your wrecks and split whatever is obtained 50/50.
I could also offer paying you ISK for all the wrecks in the mission, based on what you have been hunting.

With regards
Diablo
Beta Stryker
Yet Another Holding Corporation
#2 - 2012-08-16 11:06:46 UTC
Perhaps better offered in-game in local. Run around the constellation and toss out the invite. You're more likely to find somebody L4 lazy guy that way.
Amber Coldheart
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-08-16 11:57:43 UTC
Diablo Minotaur wrote:
hey all
If anyone is doing level4 missions in the minamater area please let me know. i will salvage your wrecks and split whatever is obtained 50/50.
I could also offer paying you ISK for all the wrecks in the mission, based on what you have been hunting.

ahh, i saw you in a couple of systems announcing it today (in Frarn if i recall). A quick check on your corp should be enough to make most mission runners rather careful around you.. a merc corp that loves to blow everyone up, and encourages piracy (it was something like that).

Beta Stryker wrote:
Perhaps better offered in-game in local. Run around the constellation and toss out the invite. You're more likely to find somebody L4 lazy guy that way.

He does do that :)
Sergeant Nuisance
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-08-19 11:07:26 UTC
Amber Coldheart wrote:
Diablo Minotaur wrote:
hey all

ahh, i saw you in a couple of systems announcing it today (in Frarn if i recall). A quick check on your corp should be enough to make most mission runners rather careful around you.. a merc corp that loves to blow everyone up, and encourages piracy (it was something like that).

Beta Stryker wrote:

He does do that :)

he could be scanning ships and arranging a "gank" mid mission.
Dystopia Arkaral
Doomheim
#5 - 2012-08-19 11:33:20 UTC
Or he joins your fleet with a war dec and the hostiles come in and gank your shiny mission ship

Theres a few people trying it now and people requesting to join your fleet for orca bonus
Sergeant Nuisance
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2012-08-19 11:55:12 UTC
Dystopia Arkaral wrote:
Or he joins your fleet with a war dec and the hostiles come in and gank your shiny mission ship

Theres a few people trying it now and people requesting to join your fleet for orca bonus

yes there is always that..

and if he is in a npc corp he could be accepted after joining to the same effect.
Cage Man
Fusion Enterprises Ltd
Pandemic Horde
#7 - 2012-08-20 00:29:11 UTC
As far as I am aware, fleeting with someone who is at war does not automatically make you a target. You would need to start aggression or remote rep\cap transfer to them before you can be shot at.
Byron Squared
FCI Solvents
#8 - 2012-08-20 02:54:32 UTC
Cage Man wrote:
As far as I am aware, fleeting with someone who is at war does not automatically make you a target. You would need to start aggression or remote rep\cap transfer to them before you can be shot at.

Pretty sure this is correct. Thus the "if you are a war target you will not get repped" rule in a lot of high sec incursion fleets.
Vrykolakasis
Sparrowhawks Corp
#9 - 2012-08-20 06:29:16 UTC
Joining a fleet does not effect aggression mechanics in the manner specified.

Merc corp does not equal pirate corp.

It is easier to scan ships down and ship-scan them for a gank than it is to seek out a fleet invite with a player who you know is at keyboard. It is quite easy to find afk mission runners with profitable fits.

I am not guessing at Diablo's intentions, but I don't see anything fishy here.
Diablo Minotaur
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-08-21 04:47:19 UTC
lol i was just looking for wrecks to salvge. But thats over for now.
Thanks to all mission runners who let me salvage their wrecks:)