These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Test Server Feedback

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Incompatible client. Why sisi not working?

Author
Mangone
Plan.B
#1 - 2012-08-18 10:37:33 UTC  |  Edited by: Mangone
So sisi is not working. I use sisi client it worked few days ago normally. Last night i tried to log in, sisi launcer updated sisi and it gave eula after that i accepted it and it said incombatible version. Yet eveoffline said theres 1300 players on sisi. So what has changed and why doesnt it work. Because i havent changed anything on my computer...

I tried to repair client but that didnt help..

Edit: version 7.43.40780 says incompatible but thats the version launcher updated.

So i found this comment that says "sisi should be accesible soon again" and then there was link sisi evelopedia page. How its possible that sisi is not accecible while theres 1300 players on sisi?

So captainpickardwtf.jpg
Raze Zindonas
TYR.
Exodus.
#2 - 2012-08-18 11:11:47 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=145166&find=unread
Quote:

Our Singularity test server will be offline for an extended period of time during the deployment of the server side DUST 514 integration as announced here. Singularity will be inaccessible for EVE clients from 15:00 UTC on August 17 for several days. Due to the complexity of this task the downtime for Singularity might be extended (or shortened) - we will keep you informed and updated in this thread.

During this downtime EVE players cannot connect to the Singularity test server.

This is a large step towards the full integration of DUST 514 into the New Eden Universe and a major milestone as this will be the first time that we deploy DUST 514 and EVE Online on a public test server, so we eagerly anticipate your feedback on performance and defects.
Mangone
Plan.B
#3 - 2012-08-18 11:35:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Mangone
Raze Zindonas wrote:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=145166&find=unread
Quote:

Our Singularity test server will be offline for an extended period of time during the deployment of the server side DUST 514 integration as announced here. Singularity will be inaccessible for EVE clients from 15:00 UTC on August 17 for several days. Due to the complexity of this task the downtime for Singularity might be extended (or shortened) - we will keep you informed and updated in this thread.

During this downtime EVE players cannot connect to the Singularity test server.

This is a large step towards the full integration of DUST 514 into the New Eden Universe and a major milestone as this will be the first time that we deploy DUST 514 and EVE Online on a public test server, so we eagerly anticipate your feedback on performance and defects.

Ah.. Thanks..

Funny that i didnt see such thread on sisi feedback forum
spaceinator
420 Enterprises.
#4 - 2012-08-18 11:53:38 UTC
lol its the first thread on the test server forum
Mangone
Plan.B
#5 - 2012-08-19 02:48:49 UTC
spaceinator wrote:
lol its the first thread on the test server forum

Yes but if you drink enough and oversee trough night you might miss first post.. Also if you dont recheck in morning before you make thread about it... These might happen Roll