These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Price Check

Author
Blaringe
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-08-15 10:23:28 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Blaringe
Password : 1234

I was building this character to one day be a loki pilot but I've just lost the will to level him anymore, I want a price check on him mostly, if anyone wants to buy him give me an offer.
Kat Mandoo
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#2 - 2012-08-15 10:26:08 UTC
id offer . 1.1 bil for him
Blaringe
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-08-16 05:30:37 UTC
Well I thank you for your offer, but I would still like a good estimate of his worth, I know it fluctuates and isn't probably going to be high because he's a bit all over the place, but I would still like a rough guess before anything is put in stone.
TRIBEMASTER
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#4 - 2012-08-16 05:49:42 UTC
dont think it makes sence at all to sell him, since the transaction fees will be almost as high as the charsale will be.

Realisticly you're not looking into more than 1.5-2bil max (with luck). Your char has some good start, but nothing specially usefull yet, and most buyers want to buy a char since it can do/fly out of the box whatever they're looking for. Your char will need for anything that is not T1(ok, I'll give you the T2 Ass.Frig) further training, so its not that valuable. Also the cross skilling of Gallente small and Minmatar med does not make it better.

My opinion: Either keep your char and train it properly into heavy assault /T3 ships, or dont mind selling at all.
Blaringe
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-08-18 09:42:30 UTC
TRIBEMASTER wrote:
dont think it makes sence at all to sell him, since the transaction fees will be almost as high as the charsale will be.

Realisticly you're not looking into more than 1.5-2bil max (with luck). Your char has some good start, but nothing specially usefull yet, and most buyers want to buy a char since it can do/fly out of the box whatever they're looking for. Your char will need for anything that is not T1(ok, I'll give you the T2 Ass.Frig) further training, so its not that valuable. Also the cross skilling of Gallente small and Minmatar med does not make it better.

My opinion: Either keep your char and train it properly into heavy assault /T3 ships, or dont mind selling at all.

Many thanks for your honesty, I think I'm going to take it.