These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The most FAIL players in the game!

First post
Author
Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#21 - 2012-08-16 03:52:31 UTC
Velicitia wrote:

LOL that was beyond epic.

I look on EvE and sadly he is 0.7 again :(.

Adalynne Rohks
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2012-08-16 03:56:16 UTC
I got to feel pretty special when I got my destroyer blown up by some t1 minmatar frigate I'd never heard of. (breacher, maybe? something with a B) I made a high speed, low range brawler that couldn't catch frigs...
Whiny McEmokid
Reclaimer Corp
#23 - 2012-08-16 04:00:55 UTC
oh cool a Fatal Ascension thread.
Grumpymunky
Monkey Steals The Peach
#24 - 2012-08-16 04:05:12 UTC
Does anyone remember EMO TJ?

Post with your monkey.

Thread locked due to lack of pants.

Mystic Lore Arcanium
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-08-16 04:35:14 UTC
In a few weeks I'm going to try for the "Fail" title, I have a plan too.

My goal is to lose as many fights as I can possibly get myself into. I'm training up an alt for this and I'll be flying badgers mostly, maybe a frigate or cruiser... any sort of cheap ship since I will need a lot of them. Then I'll fit them with oddball random stuff and venture out into lowsec or nullsec in search of gatecamps. If I find a descent gatecamp, I'll see how many times I can die to it before they just give up on me.

I figure if I can build up a good 3,000 - 5,000 lossmails without a single kill, I should be in the running for "EvE's Biggest Loser".

Should be great fun trying

Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#26 - 2012-08-16 04:51:49 UTC
Mystic Lore Arcanium wrote:
In a few weeks I'm going to try for the "Fail" title, I have a plan too.

My goal is to lose as many fights as I can possibly get myself into. I'm training up an alt for this and I'll be flying badgers mostly, maybe a frigate or cruiser... any sort of cheap ship since I will need a lot of them. Then I'll fit them with oddball random stuff and venture out into lowsec or nullsec in search of gatecamps. If I find a descent gatecamp, I'll see how many times I can die to it before they just give up on me.

I figure if I can build up a good 3,000 - 5,000 lossmails without a single kill, I should be in the running for "EvE's Biggest Loser".

Should be great fun trying

If you are failing on purpose it doesn't count.

Keep us posted on the progress though.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#27 - 2012-08-16 05:11:59 UTC
Me. No matter how I try, even with tried and true fits, I lose every fight, even on Sisi. I just suck at PvP combat.

I am good at stealing drops from warring parties at undocks, though the changes to the UI made that harder.
Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#28 - 2012-08-16 05:22:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
Corina Jarr wrote:
Me. No matter how I try, even with tried and true fits, I lose every fight, even on Sisi. I just suck at PvP combat.

I am good at stealing drops from warring parties at undocks, though the changes to the UI made that harder.

Remember you need the strongest implants, drugs, and booster alts to be competitive on SiSi.

Also I looked at your KB, you need to T2 fit and rig a ship if you want to win fights. Don't skimp on fittings isk wise.
Katrina Oniseki
Oniseki-Raata Internal Watch
Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive
#29 - 2012-08-16 05:29:54 UTC
James 315 wrote:
The true fail players are those with poor sportsmanship, or I guess you would say "gamesmanship." Unlike game mechanics, that's something you don't pick up over time. Smile

I'm surprised you didn't say "highsec miners".

Katrina Oniseki

Maxpie
MUSE LLP
#30 - 2012-08-16 05:35:30 UTC
1. When I was a young noob our corp had a wardec. Enemy was camping me at a station. I left the computer on and went to the mall for a few hours. When I came back, he was still camping me. I opened a convo and found he had been sitting there the whole time. Lots of awesome tears.

2. Goofing around with a Mammoth, I put a tank on it and let some guys canflip me. One guy was in a shuttle bumping me, the other was in a force recon. The battle went on for about a half hour, but he couldn't break my tank, resulting in much scorn and ridicule by the locals and eventually him apologizing in embarrassment.

No good deed goes unpunished

Inxentas Ultramar
Ultramar Independent Contracting
#31 - 2012-08-16 06:30:03 UTC
The nullbear that keeps multiboxing his cyno alts in the lowsec systems near our office. He's a very dependable source of cyno field generators and frigate salvage. I wonder if they realize those mods make good ISK on the hisec market. He's sessentially paying for the ships that come take him out himself. He's a good sport about it though, I'll give him that much.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#32 - 2012-08-16 06:40:57 UTC
Inxentas Ultramar wrote:
The nullbear that keeps multiboxing his cyno alts in the lowsec systems near our office. He's a very dependable source of cyno field generators and frigate salvage. I wonder if they realize those mods make good ISK on the hisec market. He's sessentially paying for the ships that come take him out himself. He's a good sport about it though, I'll give him that much.

That ****'s dirt cheap, yo. You're actually doing him a favor, you'd be surprised how often corpmates ask me to kill their cynoboats after they're finished moving things.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#33 - 2012-08-16 06:53:34 UTC
Inxentas Ultramar wrote:

one man's trash is another man's treasure

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Esteban Dragonovic
Saidusairos Nebula Concern
#34 - 2012-08-16 06:56:51 UTC
Well the most fail person I ever met in eve would have to be me. Of which two ocassions mainly come to mind, both of which were when I was still a terrible player in highsec. First would have to be me engaging a rupture in a retriever and the second was during a wardec where I decided to pull out my brand new rokh fitted with sniping rails warping to a neutral pos with some corpmates and sitting there at 0 with each of my guns loaded with different ammo. Needless to say I got my ass handed to me when they warped right on top of us. I lost a raven in similar fashion shortly later and oddly enough I ended up being most effective in a measily t1 caracal that day. Fortunatly I am now only a terrible nullsec pilot. :)
Garreth Vlox
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2012-08-16 07:13:51 UTC
This idiot : http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/killmail.php?id=17242563#mail

First guy to ever try and can flip me, last one too. He talked **** for twenty minutes while i mined and he sat there and moved it to his can I made sure to mine enough so he had to use something be sides his frigate, so i dock and reship and go wait for his "hauler" and that joke up there is what he showed up with.

The LULZ Boat.

Josef Djugashvilis
#36 - 2012-08-16 07:22:04 UTC
Any one who uses terms like 'sperg' or variations thereof.

Keep it in the school yard children.

This is not a signature.

Josef Djugashvilis
#37 - 2012-08-16 07:28:05 UTC
On a more serious note, anyone who cheats or bends CCP's rules in any way, botters etc.

I just cannot see the point of playing Eve and cheating in any way shape or form.

It's not like one can actually 'win' at Eve.

This is not a signature.

Soundwave Plays Diablo
Doomheim
#38 - 2012-08-16 09:10:25 UTC
1. People who whine about AFK cloaking.
2. People who try to dictate your playstyle.
3. People with more forum likes than killmails.

Inxentas Ultramar
Ultramar Independent Contracting
#39 - 2012-08-16 09:49:52 UTC
Andski wrote:
Inxentas Ultramar wrote:

one man's trash is another man's treasure

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, I'd say. Big smile I don't have a null- or W-space ISK income, neither do my corpmates. It's still twice the money you'd make on the biggest rat bounty in that lowsec system. Could someone explain what would be the advantage of losing a frig with a cyno generator? We don't pod the guy so it's not like we are giving him a free ride home.
Lin-Young Borovskova
Doomheim
#40 - 2012-08-16 09:58:22 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
This one FC who keeps primarying rifters...

"Kill that Keres!! -I can't target shift, just kill that Keres !!"

Sorry, logs show it was a Keres, not a rifter. Lol

brb