These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next pageLast page

The most FAIL players in the game!

First post
Author
Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-08-16 01:55:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
Pretty mean thread but deal with it. Twisted

What are the most fail people you've met in the game so far? Don't name them, just post what they did for lols. They can even be yourself, if it was you make sure you mention it so we can make fun of you. Lol.

Here mine:

There was this guy in one of my horrible previous corps that insisted on fitting a cloak on his merlin.
The "fitting experts" of the corp told him that it wasn't a good idea, he kept saying he would change it but he never did. Roll

During a wardec I realized why he always fit this cloak on the ship. When a fight ensued, he would cloak up instantly... If we were winning the fight he would uncloak and begin to shoot, if he thought we were going to lose (basically any fight that wasn't a 100% win) he would stay cloaked and try to slowboat away far enough from the battle to warp away later. At one point he told another member to "stop flying that way, you are going to decloak me."

I still hate him with all my guts to this day.
LilRemmy
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-08-16 01:56:59 UTC
You
James Amril-Kesh
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-08-16 01:57:30 UTC
When I was a noob, I can flipped a guy's Iteron and he aggressed me. I destroyed it. He was raging at me in local, so I docked up in my T1 frigate for 15 minutes waiting out the timer. I undocked and he was waiting for me in his Ishkur, and proceeded to get himself Concorded trying to attack me.

Enjoying the rain today? ;)

Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-08-16 01:58:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
LilRemmy wrote:
You

1. I've never met you ingame. nice fail.

2. You mad I made fun of you for being a blob-bear? Lol
Dennis Gregs
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#5 - 2012-08-16 02:05:17 UTC
James Amril-Kesh wrote:
When I was a noob, I can flipped a guy's Iteron and he aggressed me. I destroyed it. He was raging at me in local, so I docked up in my T1 frigate for 15 minutes waiting out the timer. I undocked and he was waiting for me in his Ishkur, and proceeded to get himself Concorded trying to attack me.

That guy must have had zero dignity if he didn't ragequit afterward.
James 315
Experimental Fun Times Corp RELOADED
CODE.
#6 - 2012-08-16 02:12:47 UTC
The true fail players are those with poor sportsmanship, or I guess you would say "gamesmanship." Unlike game mechanics, that's something you don't pick up over time. Smile
Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#7 - 2012-08-16 02:14:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
James 315 wrote:
The true fail players are those with poor sportsmanship, or I guess you would say "gamesmanship." Unlike game mechanics, that's something you don't pick up over time. Smile

What about poor sportsmanship and poor gameplay?

Thats like a double whammy.
Majic Pony Love
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#8 - 2012-08-16 02:18:24 UTC
x

Inappropriate signature removed, CCP Phantom

Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#9 - 2012-08-16 02:20:40 UTC
This one FC who keeps primarying rifters...
MeBiatch
GRR GOONS
#10 - 2012-08-16 02:22:12 UTC
me!

There are no stupid Questions... just stupid people... CCP Goliath wrote:

Ugh ti-di pooping makes me sad.

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#11 - 2012-08-16 02:30:30 UTC
^^ him, and by their own admission, the entirety of the CFC P

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Raubrey
KBEAR LOGIC
#12 - 2012-08-16 02:32:41 UTC
There is a difference between fail people (who make themselves known all too often) and fail players.

I think you mean fail players, given the example.

I propose that the most fail players left and never put forth much effort in EvE.

"No comment," on fail people. though.

<><><>     Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.    <><><>
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#13 - 2012-08-16 02:42:02 UTC
Raubrey wrote:
There is a difference between fail people (who make themselves known all too often) and fail players.

I propose that the most fail players left and never put forth much effort in EvE.

I'm still here Cool

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

malcovas Henderson
THoF
#14 - 2012-08-16 02:44:55 UTC
I was busy ratting in syndicate in my Drake, when a rifter jumped in. The chances of him hitting the bubble at another gate was high, so I proceded to dock up to change into a Thrasher. Undocked and warped to the bubbled gate. HA!. Sure enough, the noob was in the bubble. I locked my target, pressed guns, pressed web, pressed scrambler, and awaited the obvious outcome. Nothing happened. I looked to see if my modules were on. To my utter total dismay. My gaze fell upon 6 Salvagers and 1 tractor beam. I had mistakingly pulled out my salvage Thrasher. I beefed myself up in local, saying that it was his lucky day. As he was young and a newb I had decided to let him go. giving the usual Advice about not warping gate to gate.

o7
Raubrey
KBEAR LOGIC
#15 - 2012-08-16 02:45:04 UTC
Surfin's PlunderBunny wrote:
Raubrey wrote:

I'm still here Cool

Fail harder then. Blink
<><><>     Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.    <><><>
Ptraci
3 R Corporation
#16 - 2012-08-16 02:45:17 UTC
Came into this thread expecting posts about Cascade Imminent [FAIL]. Left disappointed.
Gun Gal
Dark Club
#17 - 2012-08-16 02:48:09 UTC
Diesel47 wrote:
Pretty mean thread but deal with it. Twisted

What are the most fail people you've met in the game so far? Don't name them, just post what they did for lols. They can even be yourself, if it was you make sure you mention it so we can make fun of you. Lol.

hmm, id have to say fail people like you, who think your so shyte hot you have the right to make fun of other people.

/shrug
Diesel47
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-08-16 02:50:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Diesel47
Gun Gal wrote:

hmm, id have to say fail people like you, who think your so shyte hot you have the right to make fun of other people.

/shrug

WoW is that way ->

malcovas Henderson wrote:
I was busy ratting in syndicate in my Drake, when a rifter jumped in. The chances of him hitting the bubble at another gate was high, so I proceded to dock up to change into a Thrasher. Undocked and warped to the bubbled gate. HA!. Sure enough, the noob was in the bubble. I locked my target, pressed guns, pressed web, pressed scrambler, and awaited the obvious outcome. Nothing happened. I looked to see if my modules were on. To my utter total dismay. My gaze fell upon 6 Salvagers and 1 tractor beam. I had mistakingly pulled out my salvage Thrasher. I beefed myself up in local, saying that it was his lucky day. As he was young and a newb I had decided to let him go. giving the usual Advice about not warping gate to gate.

o7

Lmfao.
Velicitia
XS Tech
#19 - 2012-08-16 03:31:50 UTC
this guy

One of the bitter points of a good bittervet is the realisation that all those SP don't really do much, and that the newbie is having much more fun with what little he has. - Tippia

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#20 - 2012-08-16 03:45:00 UTC
Ptraci wrote:
Came into this thread expecting posts about Cascade Imminent [FAIL]. Left disappointed.

stop kicking us out of your space m8 we were trying to help
123Next pageLast page