These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Want Ads & Trades

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

[SERVICE] Dedicated servers full ssh access / root / for your ts3 / jabber / forum hosting needs.

Author
Antaire Riggers
State War Academy
Caldari State
#1 - 2012-08-10 02:36:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Antaire Riggers
Hello all,

I am leasing Dedicated vps server running whatever flavor of *nix you want.

Arrow ALL servers have a 99.98% uptime, only shceduled downtime for maintenance which 99% never happens.
Arrow All servers are connected via 1gb/s ethernet to a tier 1 colo data network.
Arrow All servers come with Webmin / php and mysql installed and configured.

Attention stop paying RL money for website/forums hosting
Attention Complete control over your machine
Attention root access / control panel interface
Attention host your own Jabber/ ts3/ventrilo/mumble servers
Attention host your own forums and website
Attention includes 10 gb of drive space
Attention 1 TB of bandwith per month / 1gb connections on each server to tier 1 colo backbone
Attention You get your own dedicated IP address

Idea I DO NOT PROVIDE ADMINISTRATION OF THESE MACHINES.. After i set them up, it is your responsibility to configure/install your voice comms / jabber / forums / etc... I can for a Fee install and set up some of these services for you, but renting one of these servers and having me do the work is comepletely backwards... These are for people who know what having your own private server and IP address and full root access to a tier 1 colo with a 1gb/s non throttled internet connection are used for...

If all you want is a 20 man teamspeak server then this is not for you. but if your trying to run comms/jabber/website/forums/wiki for a corp or alliance or even non eve related stuff then this is a pretty good deal.

I have Different servers available

256 (bustable 512mb) dedicated ram 500 gb/m 10gb HDD space | 1 bil first month 800mil after that
512 (burstable 1gb) dedicated ram 20gbb HDD space 1 TB month | 2 bil per month 1.5bil after that
1gb (Burstable 2 gb) Dedicated ram 30gbb space 2 TB month | contact for pricing...

I have Servers all over the US, and some in EU.

Linux distributions available :

arch-2010-05-i686
CentOS 5.5 32-BIT w/ cPanel
centos-5-i386-hostinabox
centos-5.6-x86
debian-5.0-x86
debian-6.0-x86
fedora-11-x86
fedora-12-x86
fedora-13-x86
fedora-15-x86
gentoo-04282010-i386
slackware-13.0-i386-minimal
suse-11.3-x86
Ubuntu-10.04-x86
ubuntu-11.04-x86

AttentionThis is the same as you buying a rack server and paying to put it in a co-location center for your bandwidth. So you have complete control over your server. There are no limitation on what you can use your dedicated server for. 10gb of Storage and 500gb to 2 tb per month in data transfer is more then enough to run a full 512 slot ts3 server, jabber and your forums, without even getting close to your allotted bandwidth.

Eve mail me in game for questions or pricing !!!

this is a one stop solution to hosting your corp / alliance needs.

***possible things you can use this for****
Idea Teamspeak server
Idea Jabber server
Idea Forums
Idea Kill board
Idea Website
Idea Mumble sever
Idea Database server
Idea a secondary backup for your main alliance /corp communications / forums / etc.
Idea Streaming Radio server
Idea Testing development for web services.

---------------EDIT---------------------------

Shocked *All servers rented in the next 2 days will receive free setup of ts3 and forums if requested.

*this only applies to ubuntu servers.
Antaire Riggers
State War Academy
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-08-10 02:43:41 UTC
ohh btw these are for ISK ofc
Antaire Riggers
State War Academy
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-08-13 20:00:26 UTC
servers are going fast !!!! PM or evemail me for orders or info! Big smile
Antaire Riggers
State War Academy
Caldari State
#4 - 2012-08-14 02:43:17 UTC
Since lowering my prices and upping the packages to better specs. Please bear with me with the sudden influx of requests..

I will get to your mails in the order in which they were received! Cool thanks for your understanding
Antaire Riggers
State War Academy
Caldari State
#5 - 2012-08-15 22:21:00 UTC
online and taking orders still have a few VPS servers left!

Convo or mail in game!