These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Thanks Bob! Come and share your stories

Author
Nostradamouse Riraille
S.M.U.G.G.L.E.
#1 - 2012-08-13 06:05:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Nostradamouse Riraille
Story time for you guys.

J104606, where bad fits go to die.

Soooo, here I was trying to sell this wormhole, when suddenly, I find out there's a Navy Apoc sitting in it with a corpse floating next to it.

Long story short, it was unpiloted and safe spotted. So, as a diligent wormholer, I called my corporation's CEO to come and grab the damn thing littering my hole.

Soon enough, the guy gets en route to my wormhole. However... However... I wouldn't have told you that story if it was just that, I mean, what a Waste of space.

But the fit... the fit it burned my eyes...

8x Miner II
1 Survey Scanner II
8x Expanded Cargohold II
No rigs
50 mil of large imperial navy lenses

Thankfully... we saved that ship and we are now selling it to someone who will give it the love that it desperately needs... It is now for sale in Amarr. So please guys, give it some love...

So please, Adopt Me

Finally, we decided to leave a magnate in there as an offering to Bob. A fitting happy ending for such a poor and unlucky Apocalypse.

Now, Please share your similar stories with us. How has Bob granted you such bountiful moments?
SpaceSavage
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#2 - 2012-08-13 06:13:32 UTC
we have another thread called wh fail blog, post there.

btw, I just found an unmanned ibis, I should make a thread to thank Bob too
Kalel Nimrott
Caldari Provisions
#3 - 2012-08-13 08:49:12 UTC
But this post is not about failure. Its about selling a navy apoc and offerings to Bob.

Bob Artis, you will be missed.

O7

Arkturus McFadden
Anukar
#4 - 2012-08-16 13:35:34 UTC
I hope this poor Navy Apoc gets a home soon. Preferably not with us, we drive them into suns.