These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

War dec griefing!

Author
HollyShocker 2inthestink
HOW to PEG SAFETY
#101 - 2012-08-09 20:50:16 UTC
I think I may be familar with what the op is reffering to. This sad individual wardecs same corps every other week. The corps are no challenge for the mercs. They even wardec red vs blue so not like ur gonna blob em even. They are good at sneaking up on mission runners but the 40 jump stay logged in thing is very effective. Boredom is your best weapon. This is all over a 24 year old virgin being rejected by a cyber chick in comms. He crashed and burned in front of alot of people now he is butthurt.

Sad but 100% true.
Rats
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#102 - 2012-08-09 20:51:42 UTC
James 315 wrote:
Claudia Heti wrote:
I am here to ask what everyone thinks about corps who war dec a mining/indy corp/alliance to stop them from doing their normal activities like mining, misisoning, ratting ect. and also so they can get a few easy kills in between.

You asked, so...

I like them! Smile

You would,

Tal

I Fought the Law, and the Law Won... Talon Silverhawk

Jim Era
#103 - 2012-08-09 20:52:56 UTC
lol this thread is still going?

Watâ„¢

LuNaRiAn SeRpEnT
Frontier Acquisitions
#104 - 2012-08-09 20:53:47 UTC
Claudia Heti wrote:
I am here to ask what everyone thinks about corps who war dec a mining/indy corp/alliance to stop them from doing their normal activities like mining, misisoning, ratting ect. and also so they can get a few easy kills in between. Also for allot of new players it can be somewhat scary for them as they will just sit in the station all day because they are too scared to undock incase they get blown up. Not only new players are affected, people who have just skilled in the indy side of things won't exactly be up for undocking to get blown up either cause they may not have the skills to fight back or just not have experience to fight the attackers. This is not a fun way to play the game.

Now I know it's not just us it is happening to, it is happening to many many other corps/alliances and to be honest it is really really annoying allot of us.

I know there may be allot of people against me on this but this has to stop, it has gone too far now. This ontop of hulkageddon is making miners angry and frustrated. Personally for me the game is no longer fun, I know many people who feels the same way and it is all because of these idiots who think it is fun to grief us and other miners alike.

Now what is your opinion and what can we do about it?

I should probably state this is based on a personal problem but not all the scenarios apply to us, like the sitting docked up, we are fully willing to stand up for ourselfs. What I am trying to say is we shouldn't be forced to PvP, we enjoy doing other things but can't do it if we are war deced.

PS. dropping out of corp/alliance is out of question.

EDIT: We are not looking for help we are doing fine, this is meant for discussion on the matter for other people to see and maybe get some advice.

EDIT: This is a thread to help others if something similar happens to them, there's no need to ***** at me about it.

Yes this is an alt.

Wow.... really?

Please CCP, take any sort of risk/reward factor out of the game so everything is completely mindless and pointless....

As humans slip further and further away from the concept of real life, understanding why there has to be consequences for every action is becoming very rare.
Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#105 - 2012-08-09 20:59:07 UTC
Claudia Heti wrote:
I am here to ask what everyone thinks about corps who war dec a mining/indy corp/alliance to stop them from doing their normal activities like mining, misisoning, ratting ect. and also so they can get a few easy kills in between. Also for allot of new players it can be somewhat scary for them as they will just sit in the station all day because they are too scared to undock incase they get blown up. Not only new players are affected, people who have just skilled in the indy side of things won't exactly be up for undocking to get blown up either cause they may not have the skills to fight back or just not have experience to fight the attackers. This is not a fun way to play the game.

Now I know it's not just us it is happening to, it is happening to many many other corps/alliances and to be honest it is really really annoying allot of us.

I know there may be allot of people against me on this but this has to stop, it has gone too far now. This ontop of hulkageddon is making miners angry and frustrated. Personally for me the game is no longer fun, I know many people who feels the same way and it is all because of these idiots who think it is fun to grief us and other miners alike.

Now what is your opinion and what can we do about it?

I should probably state this is based on a personal problem but not all the scenarios apply to us, like the sitting docked up, we are fully willing to stand up for ourselfs. What I am trying to say is we shouldn't be forced to PvP, we enjoy doing other things but can't do it if we are war deced.

PS. dropping out of corp/alliance is out of question.

EDIT: We are not looking for help we are doing fine, this is meant for discussion on the matter for other people to see and maybe get some advice.

EDIT: This is a thread to help others if something similar happens to them, there's no need to ***** at me about it.

Yes this is an alt.

One of the major features of a recent patch was the ability for corps to hire mercs directly, there are many players who would love to blow those guys outside the station up for you. There is really nothing to discuss, that is the game design and you should try using it.

If you think for one minute it will ever be the case where you will be protected from war dec in the first place you are kidding yourself, snap back to reality, the main purpose of this game is PvP.

I'm an American, English is my second language...

Bootleg Jack
ACME Mineral and Gas
#106 - 2012-08-09 21:00:30 UTC
HollyShocker 2inthestink wrote:
I think I may be familar with what the op is reffering to. This sad individual wardecs same corps every other week. The corps are no challenge for the mercs. They even wardec red vs blue so not like ur gonna blob em even. They are good at sneaking up on mission runners but the 40 jump stay logged in thing is very effective. Boredom is your best weapon. This is all over a 24 year old virgin being rejected by a cyber chick in comms. He crashed and burned in front of alot of people now he is butthurt.

Sad but 100% true.

More of this kind of stuff Shocked

I'm an American, English is my second language...