These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

War dec griefing!

Author
Anslo
Scope Works
#81 - 2012-08-09 17:46:22 UTC
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:

What do you fly when you "hunt?" I'm just curious :3

Depends on what the opponent is flying. You've got a working copy of my killboard, that should give you an idea. I can fly almost everything up to BS and I can shoot anything that has a trigger so I can keep my options open.

Mkay, do you live in Gallente Space? Please say yes :3

[center]-_For the Proveldtariat_/-[/center]

Gabriel Karade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#82 - 2012-08-09 17:46:45 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Don't listen to any of them. They all just want to help their fellow PVP neanderthal buddies get kills.

4) Do NOT trust mercs. They can just take your money and run or help the other guys. No predictability with pvp-tards.
MERC Contracts

War Machine: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=386293

Anslo
Scope Works
#83 - 2012-08-09 17:49:20 UTC
Gabriel Karade wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Don't listen to any of them. They all just want to help their fellow PVP neanderthal buddies get kills.

4) Do NOT trust mercs. They can just take your money and run or help the other guys. No predictability with pvp-tards.
MERC Contracts

I take that comment back to a degree then, mostly because Noir themselves are actually...not that bad :S

Darth Bri
Maniaci Dello Spazio
#84 - 2012-08-09 17:50:52 UTC
I love this aspect!

Instead of hiring a group to fight them off, why not recruit some new combat members?

Be4st
State War Academy
Caldari State
#85 - 2012-08-09 17:51:47 UTC
Grumpymunky wrote:
Don't you now have the option to bring allies into a war if you are incapable or refuse to do anything about it yourself?

Listen to this guy. You are industrialists. You should have a list of PvP capable people that would help you out. If not, get on the phone, contact a few and set up a deal where if they protect you, they get ships half price for a certain amount of time or you pay for/make the ships they lose to the war.

There is also another option. I tell this to so many indy corps... "Get a damn PvP wing in your corp an you won't look so weak"
Claudia Heti
The Knights of Valhalla
#86 - 2012-08-09 17:51:51 UTC
Pak Narhoo wrote:
I think that if that alt dear OP you just posted with can be tracked down to your corp, you made the wardec declared upon you now being extended.

- It's part of the game, deal with it.
- Stop crying, deal with it.
- You are not special. So why should the rules be changed for you?
- You must have done something, local smack talk usually does it, to get the attention of others. Kick the dudes in your corp who have trouble keeping their mouths shut.

- If you'd bother to check other corporations wars you may find a clue how long these last. (hint not that long).
- Have a corp member with diplo skills contact the wardeccers, see whats the deal and or can be worked out.
- Jump into no-implant/ low cost clones, then get in those frigates and see what damage you can do.
- Stop mining when being wardecced, don't use Orca's or freighters or anything you do not want to lose.
- Check who is in the corporation(s) that wardecced you. Maybe you can find a time to be online when they are not.
- Even better, set a trap and shoot them back. A lot of wardeccers run like hell in the opposite way if you show you're fighting back.
- Stay docked up, even better don't log in. Patience is on your side most of the time.

See it as an opportunity to learn from this thing which involves large part of the game.

- Oh yeah, hire guns to shoot back for you.
- Jump into low sec, hide there. Some high sec wardeccers have trouble following you there.
- Combine anything of the above, again see it as an opportunity, not a loss.

Well this alt has been sitting far far away in null sec away from my mains and has had no connections with them whatsoever so I won't have that problem.. I'm not a total idiot
Anslo
Scope Works
#87 - 2012-08-09 17:53:53 UTC
Where did Mr. Big Bad Merc go D:

Amiar
The Fiction Factory
#88 - 2012-08-09 17:55:04 UTC
Darth Bri wrote:
I love this aspect!

Instead of hiring a group to fight them off, why not recruit some new combat members?

And which combat pilot will join an indy corp who cant help fight? I mean, we're now talking about red numbers right? Red numbers highsec pvp'ers do not like. In general many will join an already good corp due the fact it gets easier for them to get green numbers rather than getting a challenge it seems.
Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#89 - 2012-08-09 17:58:31 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:

Depends on what the opponent is flying. You've got a working copy of my killboard, that should give you an idea. I can fly almost everything up to BS and I can shoot anything that has a trigger so I can keep my options open.

Did I not just go on about tracking agents?

Out of Pod is getting In the Pod - Join in game channel **IG OOPE **

Anslo
Scope Works
#90 - 2012-08-09 18:02:26 UTC
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:

OK, in that case, I hope you're US East time. Come to Gallente Space. I'll be on in maybe 4 hours. Can you fly T2? :D

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#91 - 2012-08-09 18:07:06 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:

OK, in that case, I hope you're US East time. Come to Gallente Space. I'll be on in maybe 4 hours. Can you fly T2? :D

I'm not east coast, I still won't be home in 4 hours, and you are baiting.

Anslo
Scope Works
#92 - 2012-08-09 18:09:11 UTC
Micheal Dietrich wrote:

Aaaw the big bad mercs afraid of me? D: Where's all that bravado chap! I'm in Scope, can't be arsed with a corp, and yes, this is my main :D Come ooooon.

Jim Era
#93 - 2012-08-09 18:10:01 UTC
Mike, don't feed the troll anymore, he has already lost but is trying to take you down with him.

Watâ„¢

Anslo
Scope Works
#94 - 2012-08-09 18:11:08 UTC
Jim Era wrote:
Mike, don't feed the troll anymore, he has already lost but is trying to take you down with him.

How am I trolling? I want to 1v1 to see if he can back up all that bravado and machismo he exhibited with the indies. Put up or shut up.

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#95 - 2012-08-09 18:28:24 UTC
Your options:

Surrender.

Fight.

Recruit allies.

Find another way to play Eve that isn't so easily interrupted.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#96 - 2012-08-09 18:28:51 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:

Aaaw the big bad mercs afraid of me? D: Where's all that bravado chap! I'm in Scope, can't be arsed with a corp, and yes, this is my main :D Come ooooon.

I already told you that ad hominem is not effective. Pvp tactic #17: Goad your opponent with insults and get him to come out with his shirt off. You are setting up the location, you are setting up the ships used. Lesson #1 in eve is trust nobody. But please, feel free to keep calling me coward. Jim's right though, you are no longer even bothering to contribute to the thread at this stage. I made my point, I even provided a simple guide to how its done.

Nuela
WoT Misfits
#97 - 2012-08-09 18:30:57 UTC
Velicitia wrote:
You're right, but TBH the OP *should* fight back.

hisec decs are for easy kills, sure. Make yourself NOT an easy kill, and they'll go away

If you do get a kill or two on them (sometimes, even if you just stand up to them), then they'll hide in station. Sure it's boring to camp someone in station ... but it's less boring than being the one camped in station.

Set up traps on the gates in your secondary mission system(s) ...

Use EWAR (that pisses them off to no end Cool).

Worst case scenario is you get the dec extended for a second week ... though most of the hisec dec corps will move on if you're not just an easy kill...

Careful here. The problem is every corp has...shall we say...hmmmm....STUPID people in them. If you have a buncha stupid people in yourr corp and you stand up to the wardeccers and beseige one in a station then the 'station games' start. Wardeccer pops out...kills a stupid corpie sitting still in a cruiser....stops firing, waits until he can dock again while your corpies hammer his tank. Just as you starting to get his tank down he docks. Stupid corpies are all excited "WE ALMOST GOT HIM!!!". The flutter around the station. Wardeccer pops out of station again...pops a frig, docks again.

Repeat

repeat.

Stupid corpies don't realize how stupid they are being and think they are doing good.

I hate hisec wardecs. Refuse to prosecute them. Tried. I just now ignore them.
Anslo
Scope Works
#98 - 2012-08-09 18:42:21 UTC
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:

I already told you that ad hominem is not effective. Pvp tactic #17: Goad your opponent with insults and get him to come out with his shirt off. You are setting up the location, you are setting up the ships used. Lesson #1 in eve is trust nobody. But please, feel free to keep calling me coward. Jim's right though, you are no longer even bothering to contribute to the thread at this stage. I made my point, I even provided a simple guide to how its done.

And I made my point to show you just kill scrubs and have no bite to your aggressive speech to industrial players.

Tom Gerard
Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan
#99 - 2012-08-09 18:44:11 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:

And I made my point to show you just kill scrubs and have no bite to your aggressive speech to industrial players.

10/10

Now with 100% less Troll.

Micheal Dietrich
Kings Gambit Black
#100 - 2012-08-09 19:03:59 UTC
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:
Anslo wrote:
Micheal Dietrich wrote:

You got my corp name, feel free to remake your one man corp again and dec me. I'll be waiting for ya big guy.