These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Whats going on with plexes in null secs?

Author
Tofana
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#1 - 2012-08-09 16:36:22 UTC
Scanned down over 30 systems in null secs during the last 2 days and total of 0 combat sites !

Whatis going on?
Did CCP stopped respawn after last patch???

TF

Lyell Wolf
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#2 - 2012-08-09 16:41:34 UTC
Found a Base today in null, but I will have to agree and say that the complexes have sorta vanished.
Note, the Base isnt really a complex, but more of a small combat site. Not DED rated
Lyell Wolf
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#3 - 2012-08-09 16:44:10 UTC
Then again, perhaps it's just a slow day? Everyone always says "You need more data"
Sir John Halsey
#4 - 2012-08-09 16:54:06 UTC
Emperor Salazar
Remote Soviet Industries
Insidious Empire
#5 - 2012-08-10 13:48:01 UTC
Sir John Halsey wrote:

No, respawns have been fixed.

As to the OP, lol.
Miskondukt
Misko's Minions
#6 - 2012-08-12 15:36:41 UTC  |  Edited by: Miskondukt
I actually have to agree with the OP. I have been scanning for plexes for some time now up in the North and the absurd lack of signals to scan down are simply absurd. I haven't found anything but ONE base in quite some time. A lot of people up here have noticed a significant decrease in plexes and faction spawns. Anomaly escalations...pft, that aint happening either.

Here's my question and call me bat crazy-to which some may and ah well-but hadn't the game's income mechanics been kinda 'balanced' as in the Northern half had a lot of Tech and the Southern regions more relied on ratting and renters or other mechanics for income. So do those Southern regions have a higher ratio of factions, escalations, and complexes? If so, with the nerf...Nerf the north's ratio!

Or I'm just bat crazy! \o/ 8 S

Edit: The searching and hoping for good drops and esco or plexes goes well beyond the recent patch.
CydonianKnight
Arbiters of the Void
#7 - 2012-08-12 15:38:32 UTC
Boohoo, I can't find my DED sites therefore exploration is broken.

Mate - Radar and Mag will make just as much ISK, LADAR works if you have the time/cargo. There's plenty more out there besides combat sites.
Miskondukt
Misko's Minions
#8 - 2012-08-12 15:40:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Miskondukt
CydonianKnight wrote:
Boohoo, I can't find my DED sites therefore exploration is broken..

Trolls will be trolls. Sad little troll. Oh and let's not forget I wasn't merely talking about combat sites, tard of a little troll.
CydonianKnight
Arbiters of the Void
#9 - 2012-08-12 15:47:59 UTC  |  Edited by: CydonianKnight
Miskondukt wrote:
CydonianKnight wrote:
Boohoo, I can't find my DED sites therefore exploration is broken..

Trolls will be trolls. Sad little troll. Oh and let's not forget I wasn't merely talking about combat sites, tard of a little troll.

That wasn't a troll or in response to you and there was helpful advice in the next sentence. Many people do tend to write off radar/mag sites.

In response to your post - I don't believe that there will be more sites in the south than north or vice versa. Is there a certain set of systems/constellations that you don't explore in? As sites respawn region-wide its possible that some are respawning in places you aren't looking. I've found systems with 8 or 9 unique signatures in a totally different area to where I normally look.
Nuela
WoT Misfits
#10 - 2012-08-13 14:31:01 UTC
Miskondukt wrote:
I actually have to agree with the OP. I have been scanning for plexes for some time now up in the North and the absurd lack of signals to scan down are simply absurd. I haven't found anything but ONE base in quite some time. A lot of people up here have noticed a significant decrease in plexes and faction spawns. Anomaly escalations...pft, that aint happening either.

Here's my question and call me bat crazy-to which some may and ah well-but hadn't the game's income mechanics been kinda 'balanced' as in the Northern half had a lot of Tech and the Southern regions more relied on ratting and renters or other mechanics for income. So do those Southern regions have a higher ratio of factions, escalations, and complexes? If so, with the nerf...Nerf the north's ratio!

Or I'm just bat crazy! \o/ 8 S

Edit: The searching and hoping for good drops and esco or plexes goes well beyond the recent patch.

I live in the South...No. Sucks down here as well IME.
Emperor Salazar
Remote Soviet Industries
Insidious Empire
#11 - 2012-08-13 15:29:06 UTC
Random is hard.
Miskondukt
Misko's Minions
#12 - 2012-08-14 00:56:08 UTC
CydonianKnight wrote:
In response to your post - I don't believe that there will be more sites in the south than north or vice versa. Is there a certain set of systems/constellations that you don't explore in? As sites respawn region-wide its possible that some are respawning in places you aren't looking. I've found systems with 8 or 9 unique signatures in a totally different area to where I normally look.

I had initially started in our pocket, then started bouncing all over the place scanning anywhere from five to 30 finding mostly WHs and yes, a couple other sites.

The other posts from the dudes in the south are really what I was wanting to hear from. Still sucks though but at least now I can feel alright about :shrug: an sayin ah well.

And there's a really good post out there about the ridiculous amount of clicks PI requires.
Lakshata Chawla
State War Academy
Caldari State
#13 - 2012-08-14 01:00:00 UTC
I found 2 8/10s a 7/10 and a 6/10 in Period basis. Although I don't think anyone is running them so...