These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Inferno 1.2 Issues

First post
Author
Daenna Chrysi
Omega Foundry Unit
Southern Legion Alliance
#221 - 2012-08-09 07:52:44 UTC
Jake Rivers wrote:
Sniper Elly wrote:
why only 8500 m3 in ore cargo on hulk when lvl 3 mining mission got 9000 m3 What?

From now on when you are doing the level 3 mining mission you will need a support fleet, so find some players to help you mine that out, you will need a orca to provide boosts and someone to do hauling and fresh crystal deliveries.

or just mine in a retriever or mack...
gammaone
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#222 - 2012-08-09 08:59:26 UTC
not sure if reported already

warp squad to 10km , 20km etc

dont work

0km does work thou
Warlord3k
Does This Smell Funny To You
#223 - 2012-08-09 09:04:44 UTC
I still have problems with the da** unified ****.. Trying to open corporate hangars in station cause the unified **** to frreeze and just show the "loading" crap.....

And before you tell me to clear cache.. Allready done that 3 times....
Sierra Golf
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#224 - 2012-08-09 10:18:39 UTC
Just a minor issue - "Inherent Implants 'Noble' Hull Upgrades HG-1008" has a description error.

It reads;

"A neural Interface upgrade that boosts the pilot's skill at maintaining his ship's midlevel defenses. Grants a +6% Bonus to armor hit points.

8% bonus to armor hit points."

I'm nitpicking, I know :P
CCP Greyscale
C C P
C C P Alliance
#225 - 2012-08-09 10:35:58 UTC
Kurull Skullsplitter wrote:
Locked Target Icons are allowing me to sometimes "accidentally" grab and drag them around in a limited area in and near the locked target icon display range until I let them go and then they fly back to their proper location.

There's a really small crosshair icon near the targets panel that lets you move them around the screen - are you grabbing that?

Ziemusu wrote:
Not sure if this has been reported or not, but mining missions are now displaying a notice saying cargo hold is to small (even though the ore bay is more than large enough). Also after completing the mission, clicking the complete mission doesn't work without having to move the ores into hangar, as the NPC doesn't seem to be able to access the ore bay.

This now has a defect filed on it :)
CCP FoxFour
C C P
C C P Alliance
#226 - 2012-08-09 10:40:24 UTC
Sierra Golf wrote:
Just a minor issue - "Inherent Implants 'Noble' Hull Upgrades HG-1008" has a description error.

It reads;

"A neural Interface upgrade that boosts the pilot's skill at maintaining his ship's midlevel defenses. Grants a +6% Bonus to armor hit points.

Hey, thank you for bringing that up. I actually already fixed it internally before the patch but missed the localization deadline so it should be fixed for winter. :)

@CCP_FoxFour // Technical Designer // Team Tech Co

Third-party developer? Check out the official developers site for dev blogs, resources, and more.

Sierra Golf
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic
#227 - 2012-08-09 10:45:43 UTC
CCP FoxFour wrote:
Sierra Golf wrote:

It reads;

Hey, thank you for bringing that up. I actually already fixed it internally before the patch but missed the localization deadline so it should be fixed for winter. :)

All good :) Thank you.
Snowtigers Claws
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#228 - 2012-08-09 10:47:33 UTC
Had an issue with the Overview in space. Jumped a gate then left clicked the next gate in in Overview then couldn;t get any right click options apart from the selection "minimize". Moving the mouse pointer around to local chat > select info on anyone there worked. Back to the overview no right click options other than "minimize" again. Found the gate in space and right click "warp to zero" worked. Back to Overview still no right click options other than "minimize".Warped to a station after completing the warp to zero on the gate using mouse pointer and space. Docked and relaunched reset the overview to work correctly.

Not sure wether I can reproduce the error/bug/effect or if I should file a bug report. So by leaving it here and coming back later I'll look for a reply on action I should take.
zerokmatrix
Federation Mission Acedemy
#229 - 2012-08-09 10:51:46 UTC
When stacked, the drone window menu icon is not visible.

Therefore when stacked you are unable to change the drone settings (passive/aggressive etc)

PS.

KIller Wabbit
MEME Thoughts
#230 - 2012-08-09 10:53:09 UTC
Pi screwed up.

Custom Offices access windows are randomly closing. Same problem on multiple accounts. Yes, cache was cleared (before logging in after release).

Can't determine repeatable sequence of events. Main sequence is: Transfer goods from planet to CO, click ok, Boom - CO UI closes. Transfer of goods is successful, but having the CO UI bork over time after time is getting REALLY annoying.

CCP Affinity
C C P
C C P Alliance
#231 - 2012-08-09 10:54:55 UTC
kevs5678 wrote:
kevs5678 wrote:
Exploration & Deadspace

• Some DED 3/10 sites allowed battleships to enter, now they cannot

Was the intention to not allow Battlecruisers too ?

e.g

Angel repurposed outpost will now not allow a hurricane, yet it willl allow a loki or tengu and other Tech 3 strategic cruisers which are surely stronger and carry more firepower.

Seems pretty silly TBH

Is it possible for a dev to answer this so we know if this is a bug or is it intended ? so all us non tech3 explorers know whats happening Thx

Not bugged and working as intended, however, for a future patch I want to look through all the ship types permitted into each site and make sure that still makes sense. As I'm sure we can all agree, letting Loki's in but not Hurricane's makes no sense!

♥ CCP Affinity ♥

Follow me on Twitter

Game Designer for EVE Online

Team Astro Sparkle

bassie12bf1
Militaris Industries
Northern Coalition.
#232 - 2012-08-09 11:02:28 UTC
Does this patch also get rid of excessive number of catalyst copies from the market/show info window?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5182016/destroyers%20what.png

All these "faction" ones that are exactly the same as the t1 in every way.
Valrune Tal
CTEC LLC
#233 - 2012-08-09 11:12:07 UTC
There seems to be an issue with the ore hold on my retriever, i tried to load raw ore from my item hanger into my ore hold and it wont hold its capacity i can load about 19.000m3 and after that no matter how much ore i try to put in it brings up the stack split option, when i hit OK to split it it wont put it in my ore hold even manually spliting the stack and trying to put in the pre-split stack does not work.... help? lolz thanks =D
Geronim
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#234 - 2012-08-09 11:12:10 UTC
Hi I had an issue with a market after the big update yesterday.
The market is showing all items as -Not available
kevs5678
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#235 - 2012-08-09 11:22:04 UTC  |  Edited by: kevs5678
CCP Affinity wrote:
kevs5678 wrote:
kevs5678 wrote:
Exploration & Deadspace

e.g

Angel repurposed outpost will now not allow a hurricane, yet it willl allow a loki or tengu and other Tech 3 strategic cruisers which are surely stronger and carry more firepower.

Seems pretty silly TBH

Is it possible for a dev to answer this so we know if this is a bug or is it intended ? so all us non tech3 explorers know whats happening Thx

Not bugged and working as intended, however, for a future patch I want to look through all the ship types permitted into each site and make sure that still makes sense. As I'm sure we can all agree, letting Loki's in but not Hurricane's makes no sense!

Thank you very much for your reply and clarification,

It just seemed a pretty hard nerf for non tech 3 pilots in high sec exploration and as it only mentioned battleships in the patch notes it gave us no warning to alter skill training toward tech 3 ( for me 1 months worth of training).

On a side note tech 3 seemed massively overused compared to other ships and can now imagine it being even more so given that other ships now seem to be massively disadvantaged and tech 3 seem to be a one size fit for nearly every situation.
Stridsflygplan
Deliverance.
Arrival.
#236 - 2012-08-09 11:22:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Stridsflygplan
If you have look at on a ship in space and you are zoomed in and want to look at another ship the buttom dont work. If you zoom out some more it works again. just sayin'
CCP Affinity
C C P
C C P Alliance
#237 - 2012-08-09 11:27:48 UTC
kevs5678 wrote:
CCP Affinity wrote:
kevs5678 wrote:
kevs5678 wrote:
Exploration & Deadspace

e.g

Seems pretty silly TBH

Thank you very much for your reply and clarification,

It just seemed a pretty hard nerf for non tech 3 pilots in high sec exploration and as it only mentioned battleships in the patch notes it gave us no warning to alter skill training toward tech 3 ( for me 1 months worth of training).

On a side note tech 3 seemed massively overused compared to other ships and can now imagine it being even more so given that other ships now seem to be massively disadvantaged and tech 3 seem to be a one size fit for nearly every situation.

I plan to remove t3 options on sites that do not allow battlecruisers.

♥ CCP Affinity ♥

Follow me on Twitter

Game Designer for EVE Online

Team Astro Sparkle

Fillingkillboards
State War Academy
Caldari State
#238 - 2012-08-09 11:34:50 UTC
Fix the "Reset camera" button!
Warlord3k
Does This Smell Funny To You
#239 - 2012-08-09 11:36:03 UTC
"In some cases Corporation Hangers at player owned stations could not be accessed by CEOs and Directors, that has been fixed now."

Good :)
Hawaiian Snow
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation
#240 - 2012-08-09 11:42:59 UTC
Dear ccp,
please explain what happend to the spawnrate of ded nullsec complexes, and how im supposed to make a good living of exploring.... if no of those plexes spawn? the faction/deadspace loot droprate has already been reduced, that was not nice but now even the plexes themself spawn so rare. why should explorers explore anymore then? why take the higher risk of travelling around in npc nullspace and run in a hostile gatecamp or getting scanned down, when you can sit in your homesystem and securely run one anomaly after the other and make more money of that?